Banda's everlasting gift

Once Banda seduced the dominatrix to accompany him to his home, his demeanour took a 180-degree turn by becoming very silent and aloof. On the other hand, Miss hard-to-get turned into Miss nymphomania. She rained Banda with a barrage of questions.

"So, where do you stay?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Is your girlfriend failing to keep up with your high libido?"

"Why are you seeking strippers?"

Banda was not going to waste his time answering her frivolous questions. But, once they were alone in his flat's elevator, he was all over her.

Banda slid his hands up her hips and ripped off her panty. The dominatrix tried to kiss his lips, but he blocked it by grabbing her neck and pushing her away. Seeing her trying to kiss him amused him. He started fingering her while still clenching her neck.

Once the elevator stopped at his floor, he dragged her by the hair towards his unit. Every cell of the dominatrix's body was squealing with pleasure. Once inside his home, she couldn't wait to strip off every piece of clothing from her body. Banda did not even have to strip off her clothes. His Svengali-like influence made her do it herself.

"Get into the doggy position, bitch!" Banda commanded

As she got into the position, she teased him by twerking. He teased her by blindfolding and gagging her. This took her by surprise and also heightened her sensation.

Banda unzipped his pant and inserted his phallus in her anus. Anal sex is Banda's favourite as it inflicts enormous pain on his women. He always believed that Satan should have created the penis. Satan would have added his diabolic touch by making a penis as sharp as a knife.

It was only a matter of time before the dominatrix experienced an anal fissure. She howled in pain. Banda believed she should have bled to the point where his penis would be coated by her blood. Nevertheless, her pleas and cries were music to his ears. This gave him demonic strength, and he carried her like a ragdoll into his torture chamber.

He tied her to the bondage swing and started pounding her pussy and biting her nipples. He wanted to leave indelible marks all over that beautiful body. He wanted her to remember him as her worst nightmare.

Banda finally ejected his dick milk into her sore pussy, which gladly accepted every drop of his seeds. This was the only brief moment where he experienced a gush of love towards her, but the humane feeling quickly evaporated. He was then once again bereft of empathy.

The dominatrix turned all giddy as if she was experiencing her first high-school crush. She loved the pleasure and pain that Banda brought to the table. Never in her life had she been dominated like that.

Banda became oblivious to her existence. The fun was over, and now he wanted her gone. He did not really speak with her much since their encounter at the club.

He is now planning his next deadly move.

"We'll see each other soon, I hope," said the dominatrix, yearning for his approval. She was okay with Banda not paying her a single yen. She was willing to make an exception for this man.

The following day, the dominatrix was in such a high spirit that she did not bother taking the morning-after pill. She wanted to reminisce every moment of that night. She wanted part of him to stay with her forever.

She was hoping to get a glimpse of Banda at her workplace. However, her hopes were dashed when he did not show up.

Days became weeks. Weeks became a month.

Nagging thoughts such as "I wonder what he is doing right now" and "When will I see him again?" became her constant companion throughout the day.

Little did she know that all this time alone, Banda was immersed in a killing spree.

She could have easily been his victim. She should thank her stars for avoiding a grisly fate. Or should she?

One fateful night, her head was burning as if someone had set her insides on fire. She had never experienced such excruciating pain, which spread throughout her body. 

She developed a high fever which forced her to skip work. She rushed to the doctor after the symptoms did not subside after a day.

Her world came crashing down around her when she was diagnosed with HIV. She knew instinctively who the culprit was.

She started to experience a spectrum of negative emotions ranging from hatred to depression. It consumed her soul. She was at risk of being ostracised, risk of losing her income. Her health and the newly developed low self-esteem were already taking a toll on her.

Unfortunately for her, Sunato Banda's wish of remembering him as her worst nightmare turned out to be true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I want to thank my colleague Jorge for his advice and feedback.

Banda cursed the dominatrix with an incurable disease. In the next chapter, we will witness his modus operandi in the ultimate sin of snatching another individual's life.

I will be taking a mini vacation for about a week. I expect the next part to be ready in 10 to 12 days from today.