Chapter 132 Good News

When he didn't use the stethoscope, what Yuanxi saw and heard was the normal picture, but with the stethoscope, there was no difference in the ordinary scene he saw, only the living body was different.

He can clearly see the life characteristics of the human body, clusters of red flames, some burning fiercely and passionately, while others are weaker.

Yuan Xi judged based on his physical condition, and it was obvious that people with blazing flames were stronger, more powerful and very young. The weaker ones are relatively weak or old.

After resting for a while, Yuan Xi surveyed the medical room again, and then accidentally discovered that on the flames of the human body, the color of the injured area is different. For example, a soldier who suffered an accidental fracture during training has a blue flame on his left leg, which is exactly where his fracture occurred. There is another one who has a bad stomach, and there is also a very small and shallow blue light scattered in the stomach.

After experimenting a few times, Yuan Xi knew it well. Using it with mental techniques, this is like an accurate disease detector, and it is a large-scale one-time detection. Yuan Xi doesn't know if similar equipment has been developed in today's medical treatment, but he knows that no equipment will allow him to operate it so conveniently and intuitively.

Putting away the stethoscope, Yuan Xi was also tired, and fell on the bed, but fell asleep unexpectedly because of exhaustion.

The next day, he woke up naturally after falling asleep, walked out of the house, and went to the living room, only to see a beam of joy.

Xu Ruoxin hugged little Yuanzhe, her face was full of joy, and looking at Lin Suyun, Yuan Yucheng was like this.

When they saw Yuan Xi coming down, they immediately turned on the holographic projection. Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback when he saw it, and then he also bent his eyes.

This is a news flash. Yesterday, the Federal Army won its first major victory in a large-scale battle with the Wayans. Major General Ye Heng, the commander of the Fifth Squadron, even managed to capture an enemy warship. The federal army seized the opportunity and finally obtained the first-hand intelligence of the enemy!

This is tantamount to a blockbuster. It exploded blood and enthusiasm in the hearts of the increasingly depressed federal people. The morale of the army increased sharply, and the people became full of confidence again.

Yuan Xi turned over a few more pages with great interest, and there were many detailed reports in the follow-up, which introduced Ye Heng's resume and achievements in detail-most of them were praiseworthy words, and of course there were questioning words about going too far, but there was one The facts are certain, Ye Heng once again became famous in the Federation!

Yuan Xi was watching with great interest, when he heard the notification sound of jingling bells in his ears, Yuan Xi was stunned, and then realized that it was the notification from the friend system.

He quickly clicked on it, and saw Ye Heng's name jumping and jumping there. When he connected, he heard Ye Heng's deep and pleasant voice: "Xiaoxi?"

Yuan Xi immediately hummed, and then added Said: "I read the news." Originally, he also wanted to say like Ye Heng did before, 'You are amazing. ' But the words spun around his lips a few times, but he didn't say them, and swallowed them again.

Ye Heng said: "The communicator is not with me, I will contact you after a while."

Yuan Xi hurriedly asked again: "Are you injured? Everything is fine?"

Ye Heng said with a smile: "With the cloak you gave me, How could I be injured?"

Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief, although the news was full of good news, but the media were all in the business of ecstasy, and it was impossible to figure out what the real situation was. Hearing what Ye Heng said, he Really relieved.

After waiting quietly for a while, Yuan Xi's communicator rang, connected to the request of the holographic image, and Ye Heng appeared in front of Yuan Xi.

The man in front of him was handsome and handsome, the temperament between his brows and eyes was still cold and wise, but he became more mature and charming, but the moment he saw Yuan Xi, his black eyes melted like icebergs, showing the gentleness and delicacy of the spring breeze.

Yuan Xi really wanted to give him a big hug, but unfortunately, this is just an image...

The two chatted for a while, and Ye Heng told him patiently what Yuan Xi asked. Yuan Xi was terrified when he heard it, and he was terrified. He used to feel that the war was far away from him, but now he really felt that it was so close and so dangerous at the same time.

Ye Heng's big victory this time, to put it bluntly, is really thanks to Yuanxi. Although Xingyun is not yet able to travel in different spaces, Yuan Yucheng has already developed a positioning and survey system for different spaces, so Ye Heng Be able to prepare to catch the Waya people whose whereabouts were uncertain, adjust the battle situation in time, change from passive to active, and give them a fatal blow by surprise.

The role of the military uniform is also fully demonstrated. The Xingyun has a very high hit rate in this battle, but the damage is very low, and because all soldiers have practiced physical skills and ate food with special effects, all spirits and spirits With full physical strength and very high and accurate judgment, he won a beautiful counterattack in the final chase battle, and then successfully captured an enemy ship.

Ye Heng said one by one, the tone was unceremonious thanks, which made Yuanxi feel a little dizzy. It is impossible to say that he is not happy, but he also knows that although these things have played a certain role However, without Ye Heng's excellent judgment and excellent command ability, as well as the full cooperation of the soldiers, it is absolutely impossible to perform so perfectly.

After being happy for a while, Ye Heng said again: "I have arranged for the transport ship to transport the captured enemy ships to Blue Star. Uncle Yuan will come to study them and see if they can inspire the ongoing research projects." He paused, looked at Yuan Xi and said, "I hope you and Uncle Yuan can focus on analyzing enemy ships and improving casting techniques first."

Yuan Xi understood what he meant, and finally understood why he To capture an enemy ship with such painstaking efforts, it is simply to learn the enemy's technology secretly.

Thinking about it this way, Yuan Xi himself was a little excited. Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you win every battle, right?

The two talked for a while before Ye Heng hung up the connection. Yuan Xi also calmed down. Although this was a great victory, from Ye Heng's follow-up analysis, Yuan Xi also knew that this time it was a coincidence that caught the enemy by surprise. Fierce counterattack.

Therefore, it is determined not to be careless, but to plan carefully step by step.

It would take three or four hours at the fastest for the enemy ship to be transported to Blue Star. Yuan Xi thought, don't be idle during this time, so he asked Lin Suyun to make medicine together.

The chance of special foods appearing is relatively low, but the yield of medicines is very high. Among other things, some powerful hemostatic medicines, refreshing medicines, and trauma medicines for treating various aspects are indispensable.

Although the Federation has a full set of first aid equipment, it requires certain skills to master it, and the requirements for implementation are relatively strict. Many people who are injured themselves cannot treat themselves.

But the pills are extremely simple. As long as the eyes are not damaged and you can distinguish the handwriting of the logo, you can relieve symptoms by swallowing it in one gulp. This is something that even elementary school students can master.

The medicinal materials had already been delivered to the Benlei, even if Yuan Xi had prepared himself, he was still very surprised to see the mountains of medicinal materials in front of him.

Good guy, this group of people is really getting more and more impolite...

Then, Jin Zi sent a small package, Yuan Xi didn't know it, so he asked, "What is this?"

Jin Zi said, "This is collected by Zhang Xun." He can't tell the specific effect of medicinal materials, but he has a high proficiency level, so I sent them to you."

Although Yuan Xi's appraiser is often arrogant and often messy, in essence, his appraiser is better than Zhang Xun's. The ones are much more high-end, at least they can identify a rough idea, and Zhang Xun's appraiser, I heard that it's quite easy to talk and cute, but... from time to time, he said in a pitiful voice: "Wo... I know." It's

no better than not knowing, Yuanxi only knows the benefits of his own appraisal instrument, so he is much more kind to it.

He took the small package given to him by Zhang Xun, took out a red fruit, and took a photo of it for identification. The appraiser said in a tiring voice: "Blood fruit, function: powerful blood enrichment, needs to be refined in an alchemy furnace. "

Hey, it's a good thing!

Yuan Xi couldn't help but patted and identified the medicinal materials in the small package. More than half of them were medicinal materials with unique medicinal effects, and the other half were mostly delicious ingredients. To Yuan Xi, they were all good things.

He sent a message to Zhang Xun and said several thanks.

When Zhang Xun received the message, he was stunned for a few seconds, his originally serious face was slightly flushed, and then he thought about it, and it took him a long time to reply a message: "It's what disciples should do."

Yuan Xi looked at this message, and suddenly felt embarrassed... You are so good...

not only Zhang Xun sent back medicinal materials, but also Talar and Ma Yingnv. Talar The gift was a high-quality feed made by him himself. Yuan Xi took a photo and appraised it. It was a good thing that could improve the little golden dragon's physique and promote evolution.

The things that Ma Yingnv sent back were quite strange... Needless to say, all kinds of meat and edible offal were sent to the kitchen, and they were cooked and eaten as a reward for everyone. The most eye-catching thing is those weird horns and bones. There is a unicorn that is silvery white with a faint brilliance. It is very beautiful. Yuan Xi deeply doubts whether Miss Ma has killed a unicorn... ...But Ms. Ma said that this beautiful unicorn grew on the head of a very ferocious and disgusting animal. Seeing that Yuan Xi didn't believe it, she even sent him a picture.

Yuan Xi saw it... almost spit out the overnight meal, Miss Ma, you can't be more domineering!

As for the bone frame, Yuan Xi also took a photo to appraise it, and it turned out that it was a casting material... Can these bones be used to make things?

Yuan Xi tapped, saying that this thing is so hard!

After reading the things sent by the apprentice, Yuan Xi wondered if he, the master, also gave some feedback to the apprentice? He rummaged through his diamond box, but found several foods that could double the growth of proficiency, he almost forgot about these, hurriedly, each apprentice sent several copies.

Seeing the lunch (dinner) meal of love brought by the master, the apprentices burst into tears one by one. They practiced their skills more and more vigorously, and they all paid attention to giving the good things to the master as soon as possible.

At this time, the captured enemy ships also successfully arrived at Blue Star's outer space port.