Chapter 120 Mighty and Domineering Mama Lin

Yuan Xi and Ye Heng talked for a while before they embraced each other and fell asleep.

The next day, Yuanxi woke up naturally after falling asleep. When he opened his eyes, there was no one around him. Ye Heng has been really busy lately. Although he didn't show it on the face, he knew how tired he would be when he thought about it. .

Early in the morning is not suitable for sighing, Yuan Xi quickly jumped out of bed, got dressed in a few strokes, there are many things waiting for him to do! Can't waste time here.

He was just about to open the door to go out, but he saw Ye Heng coming back from the outside. Now that the weather was cold, Ye Heng felt chilly all over his body. The two of them faced each other, they were slightly taken aback, and then smiled at each other.

Yuan Xi asked: "Why are you back?" Ye Heng asked at the same time as him: "Are you awake?

" Said softly: "

I 'm ready. You and Aunt Lin will go to the medical room of the Nebula in a while to see if you can activate the medicine technique." Well, the carefulness is admirable. Yuanxi's original life experience made him independent and independent, but after getting along with Ye Heng, he found that he was becoming more and more dependent on this person. Naturally, he had formed a habit when he didn't pay attention at all.

The corner of his mouth curled up, and he smiled lightly. He didn't reject this habit at all, on the contrary, he was very happy. Having family members who could trust and rely on each other was exactly the life he had been looking forward to, wasn't it?

Yuan Xi washed up quickly, and wanted to rush out the door. Ye Heng held him back, and said dumbfoundingly: "Don't worry, let's have breakfast first."

Yuan Xi was really in a hurry, but after thinking about it, he stopped again , he is not hungry, but he has to let his mother eat well.

So he turned around and ran to the kitchen again, holding his right-hand assistant, the Chef's Blade and a small spatula, Yuan Xi made breakfast with ease.

Greeting the family for dinner, although everyone slept late yesterday, everyone was full of energy. Yuan Yucheng also practiced physical skills, and his whole person looked more and more tough.

After breakfast, they started to work on their own. Lin Suyun and Yuan Xi followed Ye Heng to Xingyun.

Ye Heng seemed to have told Lin Suyun in detail a long time ago, so she was not surprised.

It wasn't the first time Yuanxi came to the Xingyun's medical room, but the last time a group of medical staff surrounded him and Ye Heng, but now, the huge medical room was empty. Besides him and Lin Suyun, there were only Ye Heng and Lin Xiao. Lin Xiao also got involved, and it can be seen that Ye Heng trusts him very much.

However, it is also understandable that the army doctor is the person who holds the life of the army, and he dare not appoint him if he is not a confidant.

Yuan Xi still didn't know where to start, but Lin Suyun had a lot of ideas.

Don't look at Mama Lin's age, but she can't stop us from being too fashionable. As a high-level player in all major online games, Mama Lin said that medicine skills are trivial.

Yuan Xi didn't know that Lin Suyun already knew what to do, and was still thinking about what to do. According to his experience in learning sewing, the quickest way seems to be to make a finished product according to the master's guidance. Making one can accumulate proficiency, which is the most simple, direct and quickest way.

It would be too difficult for Yuan Xi to start from the basics.

Sewing is easier to talk about. For medicine, which involves medical treatment, if you don't study it seriously for a year or so, how can you touch the threshold?

If you want to learn from the basics, Yuan Xi is not afraid. He is not worried about learning things at all. Instead, he is very enthusiastic. Probably because he was used to being poor in the past, and he always remembers that if he has more skills and more food, he has always been more skilled. Typical thinking that doesn't weigh you down.

It's just that he is not afraid, but he can't afford to wait for this time, let him start from the basics slowly, and when the pharmacy skills reach the full level, the aliens should come to the door...

So, he is also a little worried, this time But what should I do?

At this time, Lin Suyun shocked everyone again.

She majored in medicine at university, and is a traditional Chinese medicine, and is good at refining various medicinal materials. Although I took other subjects during my postgraduate studies and further studies, I have never forgotten the roots of my fortune.

When she was in the research institute, she was obsessed with experiments that broke through the constraints of the human body, and she also let go of these things, but this does not mean that she will forget, on the contrary, she will always remember them in her heart.

After coming to Blue Star, she didn't go out to work, the focus was to play with Xiao Yuanzhe, and when Xiao Jinlong appeared, Xiao Yuanzhe played with Jinlong most of the time, and she was free.

After Xu Ruoxin came over, the two of them played online games with the same aspirations, and the mix was so awesome that I won't go into details. When she was playing games, she chose to be a pharmacist as a profession, and she happened to have alchemy skills, which aroused her long-lost enthusiasm.

After going offline, she actually thought about mixing some herbs, and it really made her make bottles and jars that are only available in the game...

Of course, the effect is definitely not as exaggerated as in the game, that is, it has a slight curative effect, which is fooling people things.

It was originally made by myself for fun, but Lin Suyun didn't take it seriously, she just made it and shared it with Xu Ruoxin, it should be regarded as an alternative cospLay.

But at this moment, it is of great use.

The golden sore medicine she made, Baimaisan, Wanhuawan, Xingxuesan, deer antler pill... Although in reality, they don't have much effect, at most they have a slight effect of stopping bleeding and refreshing, but there is one thing that cannot be ignored.

These powders, pills, and pills all have medicinal properties, and no one can deny the fact that they are medicines.

This is completely a realistic version of pharmaceutical art, no exaggeration.

When Lin Suyun said all about herself, Yuan Xi was shocked, and even Ye Heng was a little surprised.

What a coincidence! Of course, it can also be said to be too lucky!

Yuan Xi praised unceremoniously: "Mom! You are so amazing!"

Lin Suyun made a fake cough, a little embarrassed, what's the big deal... At such an age, she is still addicted to online games and playing cospLay... It's embarrassing...

But she always cares about face, even if she is a little embarrassed, It won't show up, just kidding, the head can be cut off and the blood can bleed, but the face must not be lost!

With Lin Suyun's preliminarily prepared preparations, Yuan Xi's medicine skills also had a clue.

Lin Suyun sorted it out a bit, and decided to start with the simple ones. At the same time, she would also try to make more pills, so that Yuan Xi could quickly accumulate proficiency.

The most basic healing medicine is golden sore medicine. Golden sore medicine is a common medicine in martial arts games. If the characters in the game take it, it will quickly restore blood.

In reality, it is a drug for treating bruises and stopping bleeding and removing blood stasis. This kind of medicine is not difficult to make. Lin Suyun took Yuan Xi by his hand. Although Yuan Xi knew nothing about medicinal materials, it would be no problem to follow the example.

Lin Xiao, on the other hand, has been taking notes quickly and seriously.

Lin Suyun said: "rosin, musk, yellow wax, camphor, borneol, catechu, frankincense..." The same thing, she spoke slowly, and Yuan Xi was also quick-witted, so she was able to write it down, and then she was ready to respond Then the medicinal materials were processed correctly, boiled, ground, and stirred well, and finally Lin's Golden Sore Medicine was actually made.

Yuan Xi looked at the golden sore medicine he made, and heard the system sound in his ears as he wished: "Congratulations, the medicine technique has been activated, and ten proficiency points are rewarded." It

succeeded!

Yuan Xi's brows were filled with joy, and Ye Heng, who had been watching from the sidelines, was also relieved. It seemed that this move was feasible.

Yuanxi excitedly wanted to continue to make a few more copies to master the following proficiency, but Ye Heng said: "Try the next one, so that the proficiency will increase quickly."

Yuan Xi froze for a moment, and then thought about Mr. System's pissing nature, which is also the case. Every time he makes a new thing, his proficiency increases rapidly. Now is the critical moment, and time is the main thing.

Seeing that Ye Heng was here all the time, Yuan Xi said to him: "I guess you won't be able to advance to the first level in a while, and you're fine here, why don't you go get busy first?"

Ye Heng nodded, as long as he activated it, he had found a way , after you have a network, it's all up to Yuan Xi, and he can't help here, so he replied: "Okay, if you have anything to do, please contact me directly."

Yuan Xi nodded in response, and immediately asked Lin Suyun for his experience After experiencing it, Lin Suyun naturally knew everything without saying anything.

Ye Heng watched from the side, with a smile on his lips. Speaking of which, Yuan Xi was the most lovable. He was studious, diligent, patient, and quite savvy. With such an apprentice, no one would hate him as a master.

Seeing them like this, he felt relieved, and when he walked out of the medical room, he did not forget to tell people to prepare all kinds of medicinal materials, so that they would have no worries when practicing.

Golden sore medicine is for healing, but there are no less than a dozen kinds of healing medicines in the game. Although Lin Suyun didn't research that many, he has developed a total of six kinds. Although the effects are similar, they also have a focus.

Some focus on promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, while others have better effects on hemostasis.

Yuan Xi learned one by one, except for a few occasional failures, most of them were successful. Like Golden Sore Medicine, since it was the first time to make it, ten points of proficiency were awarded, while the subsequent production of Xingxue Powder, Huoxue Powder, and Baimai Powder only increased five points of proficiency.

But the five-point proficiency is not too small.

You must know that when he practiced sewing, he only gave a little proficiency for making a small puppet, and it took two or three hours to make each one.

And the time for making medicine is not only much less, but the proficiency is as much as five points, which has already made Yuanxi very happy.

He pondered, it must be Lin Suyun's sudden whim, which hit the g-spot of Mr. System all of a sudden, making it hIgh upside down, that's why it went so smoothly.

Yuan Xi was very excited, Lin Suyun was also addicted to 'playing', the two of them were very busy.

They not only made medicines for bruises, but also Liuyun ointment, Huishen pill, Shending pill and Guixin powder, which have the effect of refreshing and nourishing qi.

From early in the morning to midnight, the two made a total of 18 medicines, and the medicine skills were successfully brushed to the first level!

Yuan Xi quickly accepted the upgrade reward, and couldn't help laughing when he saw what was in the package.

Could this be the alchemy furnace of the legendary Taishang Laojun?