Chapter 112 A Large Wave of Small Packages Is Approaching

It's not that Ye Heng didn't think about Yuanxi's proposal, but he has more concerns. Compared with the small package, this secret garden is indeed much more advanced. It not only allows humans to walk freely in it, but also has no grid restrictions.

It may be much easier to study the secret garden. However, there are also risks... Obviously, there are many things to explore in the secret garden, and it is also a very good and safe hiding place. If there is any damage during the experiment... it would be a pity.

However, after repeated weighing, Ye Heng still decided to show Yuan Yucheng a look, but he would ask him not to hurt the secret garden.

At the same time, Yuanxi will also make a large number of small packages according to the original plan, and critically produce mutant small packages for the needs of the experiment.

Ye Heng told Yuan Xi these things, and Yuan Xi also felt that it was appropriate, so he made a decision.

After the two had a meal, the Nebula arrived at Blue Star.

After getting off the battleship, he took the aircraft directly to Qinghe Farm. During the past few days, what Yuanxi missed most was little Yuanzhe, so he hugged his son and gave him a good kiss first.

Then he greeted the two mothers in the family and Sun Daqian, and gave them the prepared gifts.

Although the travel time is very tight, but because all the people who go there are big resource stars, it is very easy to buy a specialty soil instrument.

The things are not precious, but the heart. Xu Ruoxin, Lin Suyun, and Sun Daqian are all very satisfied, and feel that Yuanxi is caring.

Xu Ruoxin felt even more emotional, he had two sons and one daughter, there really wasn't anyone like Yuanxi who always thought about the elders in the family. So when I looked at him, I closed my eyes more and more.

When Ye Heng came back, he called and said hello, and hurried to the laboratory, of course he had the secret garden in his hand.

Yuan Xi didn't go there, he rested and adjusted, and the main event was waiting for him.

The Benlei has not been idle for so many days. Led by Ming Zuo, Xin Xiaoluo, Yi Mia and tens of thousands of elite soldiers hunted with all their strength, the materials for making small packages can really pile up into mountains.

This is still concerned about the regeneration of resources and subsequent utilization. A large number of resources have been reserved, and spare capacity has been reserved.

Yuan Xi looked at the small package full of them, and his heart skipped a beat. He had a premonition that his sewing skills would probably be maxed out...Mr.

System, please hold, the young master is here!

Yuan Xi rolled up his sleeves and squatted in the kitchen of the Benlei, why in the kitchen? Of course, it's because the kitchen is spacious and bright, and Yuan Xi likes the kitchen...

He lifted out the tailor's workbench and placed it in the center.

The first step is to make a large number of first-level small parcels. The first-level small parcels are the basic, and the subsequent high-level small parcels are all synthesized from the first-level small parcels.

Before making it, Yuanxi first used the diamonds given by the full level of finishing skills on the gold box, and the gold box suddenly became a diamond box, and now the capacity is even more extraordinary.

Then he inlaid the tidying stone on the diamond box, and obtained the additional skill of 'one-key tidying'.

He originally thought that one-key sorting was just to organize things in the package, but he didn't expect that this one-key sorting was actually an additional skill, but it couldn't be upgraded, and the first level was the full level.

But it is all-encompassing, as long as you use the skill, the messy things can be automatically classified according to what Yuan Xi thinks.

This is a super powerful skill that can be used everywhere in life. Of course, the premise is that you have to know how to organize it, otherwise it may become more and more messy.

Yuan Xi tried it out, and he put his heart and hands into it, and it was also very useful in cooking, such as categorizing ingredients, arranging seasonings, and even the delicate presentation of the final meal.

Then the little red rope of the package rope also played a huge role in exchanging the items in the package. It sounds a little tasteless, after all, if you really want to exchange items, it seems that you can just exchange the two packages.

But the little red rope can specify to exchange a certain type or several types of items, not necessarily all of them, and what is more powerful for Yuan Xi is to transfer all the things in the small package to his diamond box in one go Inside.

Usually, if he wants to transfer, he needs to pour out all the small parcels, and then put them into the diamond box manually. You know, putting tens of thousands of items in the box manually can make your hands cramp.

Now with the little red string, just tie them together, and then transfer automatically.

Because the diamond box has no specific shape, you only need to tie one end to Yuan Xi's hand and the other end to a small package to start the transfer.

This is the conclusion of Yuanxi's experiment.

With the small red rope, the materials in the small package can be easily transferred into the diamond box, which saves time and effort, and the efficiency of Yuanxi has been greatly improved again.

Just when he was rolling up his sleeves and about to do a big job, Ye Heng sent a communication request.

Yuan Xi frowned, could it be that the research results were obtained so quickly? He quickly connected the request, and before Ye Heng could speak, he asked, "How is it, is the secret garden useful?"

Ye Heng said with a smile: "It's not so fast, but judging by Uncle Yuan's expression, it will definitely be useful "

Yuan Xi nodded, yes, he was too anxious, since there was no result, why did Ye Heng ask him? He's going to be very busy right now!

Although Yuan Xi didn't say it, his expression showed it. Seeing that he was so energetic, Ye Heng felt relieved.

These days Yuanxi has been busy non-stop, for what reason, the two didn't say it clearly, but they knew each other in their hearts.

Ye Heng is a soldier. It is his responsibility and obligation to contribute to the Federation and the people, and he is willing to do so. But Yuan Xi is not. Although he is a federal citizen, he has a much higher degree of freedom. He doesn't have to, but because of his ability and Ye Heng's presence, he is so serious and desperate. I only slept for three or four hours at night...

Seeing that Ye Heng was silent, Yuan Xi couldn't wait any longer. He asked, "Is there anything else? I'm going to start working!"

Ye Heng was slightly startled, but what he saw was Yuan Xi's bright eyes and full of enthusiasm. Hot-blooded, he suddenly smiled after being stunned, because he thought about it, and he almost made the same mistake again.

His Yuanxi wanted to stand shoulder to shoulder with him!

After thinking about this, Ye Heng stopped worrying, and said, "I won't be able to help you in a while, I arranged for Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya to go there, you can let them in."

Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback, and said: "I One person can do it." With the little red rope, it became easier, and he didn't have to do too many things at all.

But Ye Heng thought more thoughtfully: "The small parcels need to be collected manually after they are produced. I'm afraid you won't be able to do it by yourself."

This reminded Yuan Xi all of a sudden. No! The last time they made a small package, the two of them were so busy that their hands and feet were confused, and he even forgot!

Yuan Xi didn't evade any more, since Ye Heng dared to let Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya come over, he must have explained to them, Yuan Xi didn't worry about it anymore, he believed in Ye Heng.

Just after hanging up the communicator, Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya applied to enter the kitchen.

Yuan Xi approved their request, and the two of them appeared in front of him.

After the three people said hello, Yuan Xi didn't talk nonsense, and directly ordered: "You and I will collect the small parcels together in a while, that is, put the small parcels into small parcels, understand?"

Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya had already heard Ye Heng said, and now he nodded solemnly.

So Yuan Xi began to make the basic first-level small package. He first took out a satin dragon skin and a black tungsten wire, and then put them into the workbench, pressed the small button, and the next moment, his diamond box All materials in it disappear proportionally.

The workbench began to work rumblingly, and it took half an hour to make.

During this time, Yuanxi Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya were not idle, they began to transfer materials to Yuanxi's small package.

Yuan Xi directly tied one end of the parcel rope to his little finger and fixed it, while the other end could keep tying other small parcels full of materials.

Xin Xiaoluo was in charge of tying, and Yi Mia was in charge of collecting empty small packages, so as not to repeat and waste time.

The three of them cooperated tacitly. Even though Xin Xiaoluo and Yimiya were two big boys who loved to play and laugh in the past, they were unambiguous in their actions, especially their agility and neatness in doing things.

Xin Xiaoluo is still a bit mad, but Yimiya is rare and careful. The small packages all look similar, and he was able to classify them into categories and make it clear.

Half an hour later, the first batch of small parcels were released. Because the diamond box has a huge capacity and contains a lot of materials, there are at least 500,000 small parcels released this time. Not surprisingly, small packages of mutations have already begun to appear.

Yuan Xi specifically instructed Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya that the mutated small packages were black and released individually, while the others were collected as a whole.

At this time, you can see Xin Xiaoluo's advantages. This guy has good physical fitness and high agility. His hands are so fast that the naked eye can't tell them apart. He emptied a bunch of parcel hills.

Compared with the three of them, Yuan Xi was far behind.

However, Yuan Xi didn't just stay idle because of this, the three of them were all busy, and it took a full hour to finish everything.

Then began another wave of small package production.

This non-stop, all three of them had sweat on their foreheads, but no one complained of being tired, and no one felt bored.

Although there are small packages in their hands, but thinking about the usefulness of these little guys, they must not be careless. They must keep up with the rhythm, so that Yuan Yucheng can develop a different space flight early, beyond the tenth level of warp speed, and human beings can fly. Go one step further!

After more than ten hours of busy work like this, all the materials were used up, and the quantity produced was astonishing. There were nearly four million first-level small packages...

There were even six hundred mutant small packages!

The next step was to start synthesizing the second-level small packages, but Yuan Xi's eyes fell on the six hundred mutated small packages.

The last time the mutated small package was produced when the second-level small package was synthesized, but this time it was produced after the production of the first-level small package, and it came out after a critical strike...

Will there be any difference between the two?

The three of Yuanxi quickly opened all the mutated small packages to check. They were basically different, but they all had increased capacity... There were no small packages without grids.

Yuan Xi suddenly had an idea, can these mutated small packages be synthesized into a second level?