Chapter 66

Yuan Xi slept very well. He thought he had slept for a long time, but when he opened his eyes, the sky was only dim, and Xiao Yuanzhe and Xiao Jinlong were still sleeping soundly. He moved slightly, and some lazy voices came from above. Lazy voice: "Are you awake?"

As soon as Yuan Xi heard this voice, he remembered what happened last night, and he felt a little bit embarrassed, but then he felt, I'm sorry, you don't lose if you lose, so he As soon as he raised his head, he rolled his eyes: "Good morning." The

two looked at each other, and Ye Heng lowered his head, kissed him on the forehead, and said softly: "Good morning."

Then he asked softly: " Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Last night was a little bit too much, Yuanxi's physical fitness is very good, but he may not be able to withstand tossing, after all, those below are always more likely to be injured.

Yuan Xi didn't feel much, except for some pain at first, and then

he felt refreshed all the way to the end, and after sleeping, even his fatigue subsided... He was quite proud of himself, he was really strong and strong...

Wait ! Yuan Xi suddenly remembered something, and sat up immediately.

Ye Heng looked at him with half-stretched arms: "What's the matter?"

Yuan Xi also stared back at Ye Heng, and blurted out a word: "You! You! You...you didn't wear a condom!"

I wipe, Yuan Xi is clear Chu's memory is that Ye Heng didn't wear a condom last night, and he did it so many times because of guilt!

If he didn't take it seriously before, they are all men. As long as they are clean and healthy, there is no problem. Anyway, they have cleaned up after the incident.

But now, with little Yuanzhe's big Buddha there, it is to remind Yuanxi nakedly that you are not an ordinary man! You are a superman!

If you don't use contraception, you can get pregnant!

Ye Heng frowned, and asked back, "A trick? What kind of trick?"

Yuan Xi stared at Ye Heng with wide eyes, look at these words, damn, what a scumbag without a condom!

Yuan Xi's heart was trembling, what should I do, I have done it so many times, what if I win the lottery? Especially since he has a criminal record and got pregnant in one night, it would be such a tragedy... He doesn't want to get pregnant again, okay! There is no eight-month sleep journey this time, and after a little brainstorming, I am covered in cold sweat!

Yuan Xi looked too nervous, Ye Heng also sat up, he comforted Yuan Xi and asked, "Xiao Xi, don't worry, tell me what's the matter, what is it? Is it so important?"

Yuan Xi Xi suddenly turned his head to look at Ye Heng. The worry in Ye Heng's eyes was not fake. An embarrassing idea formed in Yuan Xi's mind. Seeing Ye Heng like this... Could it be that the condom master who is all the rage in this era has already Has it been completely eliminated and become an antique that no one knows?

Ouma Karma!

Yuan Xi struggled for a while, and finally said: "Well... I... I'm afraid of getting pregnant..." Yuan Xi's face was comparable to that of Huo Shaoyun when he said it. He is a man, even if he has a child, no matter from which angle It seems that they are all men, but he actually said this sentence, and suddenly he felt like going to hell with integrity and lower limit.

This bad fate!

When Ye Heng heard this, the tension in his eyes dissipated, replaced by thick banter, he squinted his eyes and said: "Xiao Yuanzhe should have a companion."

Yuan Ximo said: "He already has a companion." Said He took the little golden dragon by its tail and brought it over. This stupid dragon stood upside down and was still blowing bubbles to sleep.

"There should be a younger sister."

"This dragon belongs to the mother."

Xiao Jinlong: I am a man.

Seeing that Yuan Xi was going to blow his hair completely, Ye Heng hurriedly smoothed his hair. He first put the little golden dragon in the nest, and then comforted Yuan Xi: "Xiaoxi, I have taken contraceptive measures."

"Really?"

Ye Heng couldn't help laughing: "Don't worry, I know it well, Xiao Yuanzhe is too young, and what is the reason for your body to be able to conceive, you need a thorough examination, and it is still unknown whether pregnancy will harm your body. "

Ye Heng's words made Yuanxi heave a sigh of relief. As for the rest... Sweat sweat, the topic of pregnancy is not a good topic, let's stop here!"

It also happened at this time that Xiao Yuanzhe woke up, and just had the opportunity to stagger this topic, Yuanxi got up in a hurry to serve his son. Although Ye Heng was not very skilled in his movements, it was not good because he had strong eyesight and mixed milk powder with water , I haven't done it before, but the performance is still very good.

Major General Ye: Are you kidding, of course you have to behave well, coaxing your wife is a major event in life!

After a lot of tossing, the little golden dragon also woke up. He just flapped his wings and flew up, his eyes were still dazed, when his tail was caught by a chubby hand. When the little golden dragon turned around, he saw this angel who was smiling like an angel The little guy was taken aback for a moment, but the next moment, he flapped his wings and flew out desperately.

It's a pity... No matter how much he waved his wings, he couldn't escape from the clutches of little friend Yuan Zhe, so he turned around with a sad face, closed his eyes, and pretended to be a hero: Hey... his skills are not as good as others, so kiss him if you want Bar!

So... its small forehead was gnawed.

Xiao Jinlong: Gujiujiujiujiujiujiu (Scholar can't be humiliated! I'm not your molar stick!)

Ye Heng went downstairs, and Yuanxi happened to make milk for Xiaojinlong. When I turned around, I saw this scene , Hurry up to rescue Xiao Jinlong, the little Jinlong drools all over his head, feels tired and does not love, lying on the bed, heartbroken.

After being sad for a while, it was so hungry that it grunted, it raised its head again, and looked at Yuan Xi: "Goo chirp."

Yuan Xi stroked its little head, and comforted him: "Hey, come and eat." The

wounded glass heart instantly stuck Well, Xiao Jinlong started to drink again while holding the bottle.

Finally appeasing the two little guys, Yuan Xi suddenly remembered that he heard the system sound last night. He struggled for a while, and knew that the technique in the room must have been upgraded...

But for the things that will be rewarded after the upgrade, Yuan Xi 囧Oh, he didn't expect that much, okay!

And according to the urine nature of this system, it usually gives some auxiliary items related to skills. Yuanxi is very afraid that there is a whole set of sex toys lying in the iron box... 囧.

However, stretching out his head and retracting his head was still a stab, and he couldn't keep looking at the system panel, so Yuan Xi clicked on it with a flick of his heart.

I was a little surprised at this look, the technique in the room has indeed been upgraded, but there is no prompt to accept the reward items, but there are two options, single line or double line?

What is the problem? It's too vague!

Yuan Xi pondered, after the upgrade of this technique in the room, there are still different routes? What does one-liner mean? What does double line mean? Dare to come to a manual?

It's a pity that Mr. System has never been so considerate. He even refused to say a single redundant word in the manual.

Yuan Xi was helpless, but he wasn't sure what the situation was, and didn't know what to choose. At this time, Ye Heng went upstairs: "Xiaoxi, I

'm going downstairs for dinner." Xi was taken aback, shook his hand, and actually lit it!

Yuan Xi blinked, and ten thousand muddy horses roared past in his heart. This, what is this situation! He, he was chosen like this?

What did he choose?

Ignoring Ye Heng, Yuan Xi hurriedly watched, and saw that he had actually chosen the double line, so what does the double line mean!

It's a pity that his roar was ignored. After a while, the system master said: "The route has been selected, and the skill sharing will start soon. Please ensure that the sharing person and the person being shared are in the same area. If the sharing fails due to distance problems, Do so at your own peril."

Haha, this is the first time the taciturn Mr. System has said so many words, which should be worthy of celebration, but the point is, he can understand the meaning of each word, why is it so inexplicable when combined?

What is skill sharing? What are the sharer and the shared? And the final consequences at your own risk? Please tell me what the consequences are!

It's a pity... Mr. System died again.

Yuan Xi wanted to cry but had no tears, so he could only rely on these fragments of information to speculate on his own. He probably had something to do with Ye Heng, so he said he had to catch Ye Heng right now, so he held Ye Heng's hand tightly.

Ye Heng looked at him and asked, "What's the matter?"

Yuan Xi hissed at him, then waited quietly.

Sure enough, after he held Ye Heng's hand, the prompt disappeared, and then a green progress bar appeared in front of him, slowly moving forward.

At this time, Ye Heng also frowned. He actually saw this thing, the progress bar that appeared out of thin air.

Neither of them said anything, just watched quietly.

After about five or six minutes, the progress bar was finally full, and then the system sounded: "Sharing is complete, start scanning physical fitness."

Yuan Xi was completely confused, and Ye Heng cast his gaze on him. Although he didn't speak, he But there is doubt in the eyes.

At this time, Yuan Xi didn't know that Ye Heng could see it, he just thought that Ye Heng was puzzled because of his random actions, so he just used his eyes to comfort him and waited.

Ye Heng remained silent.

After another full ten minutes, the system prompts: "The scan is complete, please continue to work hard."

Throwing down such a sentence, the system gentleman pretended to be dead again.

Yuan Xi really couldn't figure it out, this technique in the room is really different, and the rewards after the upgrade are so different.

He was about to explain to Ye Heng, but Ye Heng said: "So the art in the room is also a life skill?"

Yuan Xi was taken aback. He had told Ye Heng about the life system before, but he never said How did Ye Heng know about the art of the room?

But at this time, Ye Heng looked at him and asked seriously: "We have only done this a few times, and we have reached the first level?"

"..." Yuan Xi completely realized that something was wrong.

Seeing Yuanxi's blank face, Ye Heng explained: "Just now a panel suddenly appeared here, probably what you said before, but I don't have any other skills here, and there is only one..." He was ambiguous Smiling, "The art of the room."

Yuan Xi told Ye Heng what happened just now, Ye Heng thought for a while and concluded: "It seems that your skills can still be shared, and I am the beneficiary, because you The reason is that I have also learned the art of the room, but I don't know what is the use of it?"

Yuan Xi also frowned, the information he got is really too little, and if he wants to know what's going on, he probably has to take his time. groping.

But he was not in a hurry, but Ye Heng looked at Yuan Xi with a harmless and considerate smile on his face, and suggested with great heart: "Why don't we do some more things we love to do and see if there will be any new discoveries? "

Yuan Xinu: "In broad daylight, do what you love to do!" And there are two little guys, one person and one dragon, watching!

Yuan Xi turned around, hugged Xiao Yuanzhe and went out, and Xiao Jinlong chased after him like a little fly.

When they went downstairs, Lin Suyun and others were inevitably surprised when they saw Xiao Jinlong, but Ye Heng helped him figure out the reason yesterday.

Fortunately, in the future society, human beings have developed so many habitable planets, and have also discovered countless appearance creatures, and some creatures that only appear in human myths have also discovered many kinds.

Like this legendary dragon, it also found its lair on a plain planet, so there is a reasonable explanation for the appearance of the little golden dragon.

Ye Heng and Yuan Xi went to the commercial star a while ago, and they saw it at a glance. The little pet they bought just hatched last night.

Such an explanation might be suspicious to others. After all, creatures like dragons are still very expensive, but if Ye Heng said, there is nothing to doubt. It is not easy for him to buy a pet.

Seeing so many people, Xiao Jinlong was in a good mood, and kept screaming, especially liked to fly around Lin Suyun and Xu Ruoxin. Although Xiao Yuanzhe didn't know anything yet, he had already recognized them. What Lin Suyun has been familiar with for a long time can no longer be familiar with.

The little golden dragon flew around Lin Suyun, and little Yuanzhe became unhappy, grabbed its little tail, and gnawed on its little forehead.

Xiao Jinlong: Return my innocence.

The family was amused by these two live treasures. After breakfast, Xu Ruoxin proposed to go back. Lin Suyun and others kept her for a while, but she came out this time in a hurry and didn't tell Ye Zhen that if she didn't go back, she was afraid It made Ye Zhen angry. Although Ye Zhen is almost obedient to her in normal times, there are some principled issues that cannot be touched.

And this private going out without saying a word happened to be a matter of principle.

Ye Heng offered to send her back, but she refused, but finally accepted Ye Heng's arrangement and left the 9871 star field in a special starship.

When Xu Ruoxin was about to leave, Yuanxi was most reluctant to part with little Yuanzhe, but Yuanxi said to her: "Auntie, this is my contact information. If you have time, please contact me. I will give you a holographic image of Yuanzhe.

" Immediately happy, although he was still a little bit reluctant, but after seeing Ye Heng and Yuan Xi reconciled, he felt much more at ease.

The future is long, and they are already a family.

After seeing off Ye Mu, Yuanxi left Xiao Yuanzhe at home, and he and Ye Heng went to the Xingyun together.

Don't procrastinate as soon as you say it, the development of Blue Star is imminent, and the first batch of white crystal stone purchase plans have already started planning, and Yuanxi must seize the opportunity to secure the land, plant the white crystal stone early, and be able to Harvest early, and the sooner you harvest, the sooner you will make money.

The 9871 star field is really not rich. If it is not supported by the mutated resource star, Blue Star, it is truly pitiful and cannot be more pitiful.

There is only one third-level resource star that has been developed relatively thoroughly, and it can be regarded as a prosperous planet. The other second-level resource stars and first-level resource stars are all in the same category...not worth mentioning.

Yuan Xi didn't set his sights on the third-level resource star, mainly because that resource star was too far away from the blue star, and transporting the white crystal would be a laborious task.

In the end, Yuan Xi set his sights on the surrounding planets of Blue Star. There are five habitable planets, but they are all only first-class resource stars.

However, the growth conditions of white spar are relatively harsh, so it may be able to thrive, but this planet still needs to be investigated on the spot.

After basically confirming what he wanted, Yuan Xi went back to Qinghe Farm, preparing to inspect it himself tomorrow.

But Ye Heng stayed on the Xingyun, he had too many things to do, such as fief affairs, the establishment of the administrative star, as well as the reserve of officials in the 9871 star field, the stationing of troops... etc. There were too many things that needed to be decided by him personally. thing.

This busy work lasted from eight o'clock in the morning to three o'clock in the afternoon, and he didn't even take care of lunch. Ye Heng didn't feel so tired after eight hours of high-intensity work.

Although he paid great attention to physical exercise because he was a soldier, and his physique was much better than that of ordinary people, but he was full of energy like today, but it was also very unusual.

He stood up, left the office area, and walked around the training ground. When he saw Mingzuo and Mingyou, his hands were itchy and he went up to practice his hands again.

After all this tossing, Ye Heng finally found out that something was wrong. Just now when he sparred with Ming Zuo, he obviously felt that his body's strength and agility had improved. Usually, Ming Zuo could still parry for more than ten minutes, but today it was five or six. In minutes, he panted and waved his hands to strike.

This change is really not an illusion, it is real, Ye Heng is so smart, he immediately thought of what happened in the morning.

Could it be related to the art in the room?

But immediately after that, his expression became serious again, and what he gained would be lost. If he gains benefits here, what about Yuanxi? Thinking of this, he couldn't hide the anxiety between his brows, and hurriedly left the Xingyun, Ye Heng approached Qinghe Farm.

As soon as he saw Yuan Xi, he asked anxiously, "Do you feel any discomfort in your body?"