Chapter 93 Thank You For Being By My Side

Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng with wide eyes, his mind was wide open, and he automatically began to add explanations, for example, Ye Heng fainted in his arms immediately after taking the medicine (Emma, ​​I am easy to attack); another example is that this thing is really an aphrodisiac After eating, Ye Heng's cheeks turned red and his eyes were misty (meow meow, I'm going to turn over and sing as a serf); another example...is this thing Viagra? Nima! For Viagra, I will flee to Beijing Xing first!

Yuan Xi was trying to make up his mind here, and the person involved, Ye Heng, rubbed his head and said, "What are you thinking?"

Yuan Xi almost said it, but fortunately he was stopped in time, and he looked at Ye Heng, blinking his eyes. "No response?" The delicate and frail person who is easily overwhelmed...

Ye Heng looked at him, his black eyes were suddenly hot, and he pressed close to his ear, and said ambiguously, "It's a little..."

This expression, this voice line, Yuanxi The alarm bells are ringing in my heart, Emma, ​​she can't be the worst brain supplement! Is it really Viagra? Damn, Ye Heng is already a beast on a daily basis, if he takes Viagra... run, run, run!

Seeing his complexion changing to and fro, Ye Heng was finally satisfied, put away his joking mood, and flicked at his forehead: "Thinking about something messy."

Yuan Xi immediately realized that he was being tricked... ...But it's because his brain is too open...

He was about to say something, but he suddenly found that Ye Heng's face turned pale. Yuanxi's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately held his hand and asked repeatedly: "What's the matter?" What's the matter? How do you feel?"

Ye Heng's complexion was originally pale, but it was definitely not as it is now, without a trace of blood, like a piece of white paper, Ye Heng frowned, as if he was enduring a huge In the pain, he waved his hands reluctantly, and then lay down straight.

When he was taking the Shesheng Pill before, he had already had tubes inserted into his body to detect abnormalities in his body in real time, but now all the instruments began to flicker violently.

The face of Lin Xiao, the chief medical officer of the Xingyun, changed drastically. He quickly issued a series of instructions, and the entire infirmary took action quickly.

Yuan Xi was a little dazed, he didn't understand these things, but seeing Ye Heng's appearance, and then looking at the numbers on the instrument, he vaguely knew that the situation was not good, very bad!

Those values ​​have plummeted, and they have fallen to the bottom, and the heartbeat has almost returned to calm after the violent ups and downs. From the beginning to the end, Yuan Xi tightly held Ye Heng's hand, which was originally hot and warm, but now it became cold and useless. vitality.

Yuan Xi was stunned, he didn't know what happened, what happened, what happened?

Ye Heng... What's wrong with you?

Huge fear lingered in his heart, Yuan Xi seemed to have all the blood drained from his body, the pressure at this moment made him feel like the sky was falling, his chest was even more intense than a sharp pain, and his eyes began to turn black.

His demeanor was so shocking that Lin Xiao panicked, but he is a well-trained military doctor after all, and he has to deal with any emergencies, so he strode over and said to Yuan Xi in a deep voice: "Mr. Leave."

Yuan Xi snapped back to his senses, and his voice was as cold as an ice pick: "Leave me alone, do what you should do!"

Lin Xiao was taken aback for a moment, but then he stopped staying and quickly returned to his original position, commanding Emergency rescue by medical personnel.

Yuan Xi calmed down, intellectually he knew that he should leave, but emotionally he felt very clearly that Ye Heng needed him, he couldn't leave, he must stay here.

Holding Ye Heng's hand tightly, his eyes never moved away. He paid close attention to all the subtle changes of Ye Heng. The value on the life detector dropped again and again, from healthy green to glaring red. .

All of these things showed that Ye Heng might die at any time.

Death... the word pierced into Yuan Xi's heart like a poisonous thorn. His face was pale and his lips were almost transparent, but he still sat there firmly, holding Ye Heng's hand tightly. Hand, no, impossible, Ye Heng will not die, absolutely not!

Strong beliefs and unknown fears confront each other, Yuan Xi can't think too much in his mind, he only knows that he must never lose the person in front of him, absolutely, absolutely not!

One hour, like a long life, Lin Xiao and others tried their best to stop the rapid loss of Ye Heng's vitality, and the cells aged and died without warning...Watching a young body become Cold and lifeless.

His heart was cold, and his eyes moved to Yuan Xi. The handsome young man sat there quietly, motionless, like an ice sculpture, expressionless, without the slightest ups and downs of emotion, calm and calm as if he had no emotion Generally...

Just when everyone was about to give up, Yuan Xi's voice suddenly sounded, his voice was as quiet as a stream of bitan: "Quickly start data recording, and all signs, internal phases and reactions of the body must be recorded exactly. !"

Lin Xiao was taken aback for a moment, but then he saw a scene of ecstasy, the meter that had dropped to zero was actually recovering rapidly, the dead cells were being reborn, and the disappearing signs of life sprung up like mushrooms after a rain.

Lin Xiao has been practicing medicine for decades, and has never seen such a phenomenon, but he still remembers Ye Heng's order, and quickly directs the medical staff to carry out the recording work.

It was another hour of heart-pounding, until finally, all the instruments were rejuvenated, green, and Ye Heng's cold body also returned to a fiery temperature.

Although the person has not yet woken up, but there is no danger to life, not to mention life danger, this body can be called a miracle in the history of mankind!

Yuan Xi still sat there motionless, Lin Xiao came over and said to him in a low voice: "Mr. Yuan, the major general is out of danger, and he will wake up after getting enough sleep. Please go and rest

too." Being so close, Lin Xiao discovered that the white clothes on Yuanxi's body were completely soaked, as if he had just been lifted out of the water... He was startled, and only then did he feel the great panic and despair hidden under the calm appearance of this young man ...

After a while, Yuan Xi said softly: "It's okay, I'll wait for him here."

Lin Xiao hesitated for a moment, his eyes fell on the tightly held hands of the two, and in the end...he didn't try to persuade him any more.

Yuan Xi sat motionless, staring at Ye Heng without blinking. Ye Heng's face had regained its blood color, and the exquisite facial features were like a masterpiece bestowed by God. Skin, slender body, warm body temperature, fiery palms, and... even breathing.

All of this made Yuan Xi extremely at ease, but at the same time, he was also very afraid. If he hadn't experienced it, he would never be able to imagine it. If Ye Heng really left him like this, he would definitely hate himself to death. He even...wouldn't know How to survive...

Fortunately... fortunately...

Six hours later, Ye Heng finally woke up. The moment he opened his eyes, he happened to see Yuan Xi. The moment the two looked at each other, it was as if time stood still.

Ye Heng looked at him quietly, and called out softly: "Xiaoxi."

This hoarse and familiar voice made Yuanxi's heart tremble suddenly. His composure instantly collapsed, his eyes turned red quickly, and tears flowed down his face.

Ye Heng was stunned all of a sudden, he was a little caught off guard, but then there were bursts of heartache.

Yuan Xi burst into tears. It seemed that he had never cried like this in his life. He had no scruples, indulged, and let his mood go, as if he wanted to release all the emotions that had been suppressed in his heart during these eight hours. He cried Not at all suppressed, ugly, unreserved, like a newborn child.

Ye Heng looked at him, his heart clenched, he hugged him into his arms, patted his back comfortingly, called his name repeatedly, and let him vent.

Lin Xiao checked Ye Heng's physical condition in a very short time, and then silently exited the infirmary.

Yuan Xi has been staying here all this time, bearing tremendous pressure and overwhelming self-blame and guilt, and at this moment everything is vented with tears.

Yuan Xi didn't know how long he had been crying, but he finally stopped his tears. His eyes were swollen like peaches, his cheeks were flushed, and his light-colored lips were also a gorgeous water-red color at this time.

But his eyes were full of smiles, and he looked at Ye Heng blankly at this moment, and before Ye Heng could speak, he leaned forward and kissed him fiercely.

He had never been so active before. Yuan Xi's kissing skills could not be considered proficient and superb, but his enthusiasm at the moment was too charming. He bit Ye Heng's lips and actively seduced his tongue. It was a clumsy but rare initiative.

Ye Heng was tempted, just one kiss made his whole body burn.

Yuan Xi let go of him abruptly, his lips were as moist as the tender petals of dew in the morning, beautiful and touching, his eyes were shining, and his voice was a little hoarse because of the previous crying: " How is your health?"

Ye Heng was slightly startled, and said, "Very good, better than ever."

Hearing this, Yuan Xi rolled his eyes: "Ye Heng, I want you."

After saying this , he sat directly on Ye Heng's lap, narrowed the height difference between the two, and kissed Ye Heng again.

After the passionate kiss, as if eager to prove something, Yuan Xi took off Ye Heng and his own clothes. While kissing Ye Heng, he helped himself to open up. This scene is lewd and charming, and Ye Heng almost couldn't help it. Push him down. But before Ye Heng could move, Yuan Xi took the initiative to hold Ye Heng's huge body, frowned

slightly and complained: "Why is it so big?"

Edge of pink.

Sensitive points were taken care of, Yuan Xi let out a short groan, then pulled his fingers out of his body, holding onto Ye Heng's things and trying to sit down.

Ye Heng quickly hugged his waist, and said in a hoarse voice: "Slow down, it will hurt you."

Yuan Xi lowered his head to his mouth and took a bite, then slowly rubbed his tip, the slippery liquid made a splashing sound at the intersection of the two, making people blush and heartbeat with lewdness: "But, I want You."

Yuan Xi tried to go down a little more, but it is really difficult to accommodate such a huge thing without a fully expanded small hole, Yuan Xi tried several times, not only did not go in, but the constant friction made the two of them even more awkward intolerable.

He looked at Ye Heng and said aggrievedly: "Ye Heng, I want you to come in..."

This sentence completely made Ye Heng unbearable. He turned over and put him down. This tight and warm hole became more lubricated and softer, and then amidst Yuan Xi's thirst, he straightened his waist and buried it deeply.

Being filled up suddenly, Yuan Xi let out a moan that could almost be called sweet, and some expressions that he never showed before were fully revealed now.

Indulgent love words, kept asking, as if everything was not enough, until the two of them reached the climax together, Yuan Xi fell asleep exhausted.

Eight hours of persistence, long crying, and finally completely lost in this indulgent and possessive lust.

Ye Heng hugged the sleeping Yuan Xi tightly, planted a kiss on his forehead, and whispered softly: "Thank you." Thank you for staying by my side.

He understands Yuan Xi's feelings better than anyone else, if the two exchange, he will definitely go crazy.