Chapter 123 Accepting Three Apprentices

Yuan Xi didn't wait too long, Ye Heng brought three people in.

Yuan Xi thought that there would be acquaintances, but he didn't expect that the three of them were all strangers. Then he also realized that, yes, the group of foodie five is his confidants, but at the same time they also have important positions, if they come to practice life skills again, they may be at a loss.

In particular, each of the group of five is very skilled, and when a war starts, they are all on the front line. However, life skills are auxiliary, and do not enhance individuals much. Letting them practice is a waste of good seedlings for martial arts or command.

Ye Heng made a brief introduction. From left to right, the names of these three people are: "Talal, Zhang Xun, and Ma Yingnv."

Talar has a western face, blond hair and blue eyes, tall and burly. Powerful, he wore a bunt with his arms exposed and muscular.

At first glance, Yuan Xi felt a little intimidated, Emma, ​​it's so tall, it's almost two meters!

Although Talal is a big man, but his brows and eyes are quite kind, he bent his eyes and smiled, even a little silly, but this kind of foolishness makes people feel very kind, Yuanxi knew in his heart that it would be natural not to be favored by Ye Heng. Would be really silly.

Zhang Xun is a thin, middle-aged man who looks to be around forty, with black hair and black eyes. He has an authentic oriental face. His appearance is very inconspicuous. type. Yuan Xi took a closer look, and found that this person is really interesting. His appearance is very popular, but his expression and clothes are also developing in a direction that no one can see. It's easy to ignore him.

Ma Yingnv is the only lady, about twenty-five or sixteen, it is a good time for a woman, and it stands to reason that she should dress up beautifully, but she dresses up like a man. She is taller than Zhang Xun, dressed in men's clothes, with a heroic look, not a bit of coquettish style.

They greeted Yuan Xi one after another, and Yuan Xi nodded in return.

Then without too many words, Ye Heng told Yuanxi what the three of them inherited.

Talal is a breeding technique, Zhang Xun is a gathering technique, and the only lady, Ma Yingnv, is a cooking technique.

Breeding skills need to rely on the farm all the time. If Yuan Xi hadn't met the big fat bird at the beginning, he probably would have been difficult to get up to the first level. Taking care of animals requires a lot of time and energy, and it is not something that can be accomplished overnight. It requires not only patience but also love for animals.

As for Talar, despite his size and mighty looks, he has a tough guy with a soft heart. His family died young, and he was alone, but he took in many stray cats and dogs, and took good care of them, and each one was alive and kicking. Such a character is most suitable for farming.

Gathering requires wandering around and taking risks. Zhang Xun is also very suitable for this skill. He used to belong to the intelligence agency and has been wandering around the galaxy... Good at disguising, with keen senses and quick movements, it is perfect for the skill of gathering.

Yuan Xi was a little surprised that Ma Yingnv, a woman actually chose the Pao Ding skill, you know, this skill is considered the most bloody and violent skill in life skills, autopsy or something...

Khan, let Yuan Xi deal with a chicken, duck and fish , it's still no problem, and for more advanced animals, he may not be able to hold it anymore.

But when he knew that Ma Yingnv turned out to be a forensic doctor, he immediately calmed down.

Hehehe... It's because I have little experience as a teacher...

Inheriting skills is relatively simple. As long as you take Lingxi pills and activate the friend system, Yuanxi can pass on skills to them.

At the beginning, Yuan Xi thought that it would take 300 proficiency to pass on a skill that was not at the full level, but that was not the case.

It's just that Yuanxi happened to be watching level 5 cooking skills at the time. Upgrading cooking skills from level 5 to level 6 requires 600 proficiency points, so the system judges that inheriting cooking skills requires 300 points of proficiency, but this is actually based on Fifty percent of the progress bar is deducted, which is not a general rule.

Therefore, even if the breeding technique, collection technique and Paoding technique are only at the first level, Yuanxi can still inherit them. Upgrading from level one to level two requires 200 proficiency points, so one hundred proficiency points need to be deducted for inheritance.

Yuanxi's proficiency in breeding technique is level one and one hundred and fifty points of proficiency, harvesting technique is one level and one hundred and twenty points of proficiency, and cooking skill is one level and one hundred and ninety points of proficiency.

They are all greater than one hundred points, so they can all be passed on, but only one person can be passed on.

Yuan Xi believed in Ye Heng. Although the three people in front of him were strangers, they were all chosen by Ye Heng himself. This alone made him very relieved.

Without hesitation, Yuan Xi readily passed on these three skills to them respectively.

After the inheritance was completed, there was a small interface next to Talar's friend system, and there was a skill name and a bare progress bar when you clicked on it.

Ye Heng confirmed them one by one, and then ordered them to leave. As for the issue of skill upgrades, there was already a team waiting to take them to level up.

Yuan Xi accepted three apprentices at once, and was quite happy in his heart. He clicked on the inheritance system excitedly, and sure enough, there were three more names on the list of apprentices, and they were ranked below Ye Heng.

He clicked on Talal's name casually, but then he was slightly taken aback, and there were three small icons under Talal's name.

Yuan Xi looked at them one by one. The first icon was "observe progress", the second icon was "reward apprentice", and the third small icon was a red skull, which looked rather intrusive. Yuan Xi clicked on it, but was surprised: "Skill deprivation".

He can even deprive his apprentice of his skills?

As soon as this thought flashed across his mind, he quickly moved away from that icon. How dangerous it would be if he clicked on it with a shake of his hand, that would be unlucky...

Yuan Xi told Ye Heng about these three icons, especially With lingering fear, I focused on the third skull.

Ye Heng was not very surprised. He held Yuan Xi's hand and said in a low voice: "This is also a means to protect you. Although I can guarantee their loyalty, the truth is unpredictable. With such a function, I can rest assured." A lot."

Seeing that Yuan Xi was still a little entangled, he comforted him: "Don't think too much, although there are punishments, there are rewards, and if you think they performed well, don't be stingy to reward them.

" , Yuan Xi figured it out, yes, there are three icons, why does he always focus on the third one, let's first see how to reward the apprentice is the real one!

He unceremoniously clicked the button to reward the apprentice, but the system reminded him: "Master's care, the first effect is to reduce the fatigue of the apprentice; the second effect is to double the accumulated proficiency within one hour."

Hey, it looks very good! Yuan Xi, who has just become a master

, said that he quickly sent a message to all his apprentices. Just as he was about to click out, the system prompted again: "The reward cannot be given, and ten points of merit are needed."

It turns out that the good thing of falling pie in the sky still needs merit points... then we can only wait for the apprentices to level up.

The matter of accepting apprentices came to an end, and Yuan Xi remembered now that he had made so many Lingxi pills, and his medicine skills must have been greatly improved!

Yuan Xi hurriedly clicked on the system panel, seeing it, he was really happy. He smiled and shared with Ye Heng: "Lingxi Pill is really powerful, and the medicine skill has been upgraded to level five!"

Ye Heng also smiled Ask: "See what rewards are there?"

Yuan Xi accepted all the rewards, and from the first level to the fifth level, there are a total of four rewards, which is really good.

He opened the diamond box and took out the things at the end. The first one was an old acquaintance, crit ruby.

Yuan Xi did not hesitate to embed the ruby ​​on the alchemy furnace. This is a good thing. The medicine technique activates the critical strike. I wonder if there will be some small mutant pills rewarded?

Yuan Xi couldn't help but feel a little pity. If he received the ruby ​​first, it would be great to continue making Lingxi pills after inlaying them. Maybe there will be mutant Lingxi pills. I don't know what use it will be?

But it's useless to think about it now. At that time, I only thought about not wasting Xiao Yuanzhe's blood, and put in a huge amount of materials in one go. How could I have thought of this.

Besides, the rewards for each upgrade are random, who would have thought that the second level of Pharmacy would give away rubies?

The second reward is the topaz that increases the production, which is also a good thing. Yuanxi is inlaid on the alchemy furnace in the same way, good guy, this time Mr. Alchemy Furnace, who is already shining golden and does not know what is low-key, is even more high-profile and refined It's gone...I can't wait for the sun to shine on my body, I'm afraid no one will covet it...

Yuan Xi put away the alchemy furnace of Sao Bao, and then checked the third reward.

This one is quite different, it's not a gem, Yuan Xi took it out, and at a glance, he knew what it was - a stethoscope.

Well, it's exactly what a doctor would use.

Yuan Xi knew what it was, but it was a rare time for Ye Heng to be confused. He asked, "What is this?"

Yuan Xi immediately thought that Ye Heng is a person from the future, and probably there will be no such thing in the future... Stethoscope What, it is estimated that it has long been replaced by more advanced equipment.

Yuan Xi thought for a while, but didn't say what it was, instead, he used the appraiser first.

The result given by the appraiser is: "Special stethoscope, use conditions: need to activate mind skills."

Yuan Xi wondered, how does this medicine skill thing have something to do with mind skills?

The mind technique is a booklet similar to the physical technique that is rewarded after the upgrade of the technique in the room. Although the physical technique is only a scroll, it can be cultivated, but the mental technique is incomplete.

Yuan Xi told Ye Heng the result, and Ye Heng pondered for a while and said, "Don't worry, let's talk about it after the mental technique is activated."

That was the only way to go, Yuan Xi put away the stethoscope and took out the last thing.

Looking from the box, this thing seems to be a piece of clothing, the color is pure white, because it is a miniature picture inside the box, so I can't see clearly, Yuanxi guessed, could it be a doctor's white coat?

Emma, ​​Yuanxi had a brainstorm. This is a stethoscope and a white coat. Is my fashion value even higher?

He excitedly took out the white clothes, and before examining them carefully, he muttered suspiciously: "Huh... Where are the clothes?"

He was about to ask Ye Heng, but saw his own reflection in Ye Heng's black eyes .

What the hell! What is this scenario! What are you wearing? !