Chapter 51 Vivian Alf

Sally Alf is also the one who came out of the darkness for thirty years, and his achievements are made with blood. He is as famous as Ye Xuan, but he is one point higher than Ye Xuan, because he was re-elected Two-term Federal President.

He is the only first person in the Federation who is both a generalissimo and a president. Afterwards, the Senate and the Federal Congress unanimously proposed that the generalissimo and the president are equal and have the highest title. One person cannot hold two positions. Sally's abdication was quickly adopted.

This is not to say that Sally did anything excessive during his tenure, but just in case, Sally took office just as the Federation had just stabilized, and Sally's contribution to the Federation is obvious to all, and his tenure as President is also expected .

But after him, the marshal could not continue to serve. If the power is too great, the nature of the federation may change.

Therefore, the name of Sally Alf has a very strong record in the federal history.

It's just that he spent his entire life as a soldier, but the second half of his life was not very satisfactory.

He also has two sons, but their ability and aptitude are very different from Ye Xuan's children.

Ye Tian and Ye Zhen are both outstanding and outstanding, not to mention that Ye Tian is also a marshal, and the two girls Ye Fei and Ye Xin are also very sensible and obedient. Before they got married, they were also very capable. It's been a great day. Especially Ye Fei's husband, Su Mingyu has now become the President of the Federation.

This Ye family can be said to be in full swing.

Looking at Alf's family again, Sally's eldest son was the same age as Ye Tian, ​​and they joined the army together, but they were very different. The stock is fierce, and does not give up until the goal is reached, and it climbs up step by step, and climbs to the top.

Looking at Sally's eldest son, Waldo, he is a pampered dude who can't lift his shoulders or hands.

Sally couldn't understand it, so he threw him into the army. However, this kid relied on Sally's power and rich family background to commit crimes in the army and bully others. Thought he had finally made it.

After being promoted to the qualification of major, he can lead a commando, but it was only at this time that his self-willedness was exposed. In a battle, because of his mistakes, what was originally a simple task became very difficult.

It was also at this time that Sally woke up suddenly. He thoroughly investigated Waldo's experience in the army. Looking at the information on the screen, he was furious, and quickly arranged for his cronies to take over Waldo's task, and personally told Waldo Severe punishment was carried out, and one of his legs was crippled, and he was directly fired from the military, and he would never be re-enlisted in the federal army.

His methods were fast and ruthless, leaving no room for others to speak, but it was precisely because of this that Waldo was saved, and the honor of the entire Alf family was preserved, so that no catastrophe would result.

Waldo, on the other hand, has completely become a useless person. Although he has no worries about food and clothing, he is unhappy.

As for the youngest son, Yafeier...a son would be better than a daughter. He has always thought of himself as a woman since he was an adult, and hated being a man. After he became an adult, he underwent surgery and completely became a woman...

In this world The society has become extremely open, there are many such things, and many people can understand, Sally is not so strict with Yafeier, but he doesn't like it in his heart.

He was brilliant and old, but he had only one granddaughter by his side. Vivienne was Waldo's only daughter, that is, Sally's only granddaughter.

Because of the growth problems of his two sons, he personally brought Vivienne by his side, carefully educated and cultivated them.

After all, Vivienne Alf lived up to his expectations. She grew up beautiful and elegant, with a high quality and a heart, and she was also one of the most famous ladies in the entire Federation.

She has a beautiful appearance and a good temperament, and no one can say a bad word when dealing with others. Most importantly, she is the only granddaughter of Sally Alf, although after Sally left, the fief of his Grand Marshal will It will be taken back by the federation, but the monstrous wealth accumulated over the years is all owned by Vivienne alone!

Such a dowry is enough to shock everyone.

Under the current system of the Federation, there will never be a day when there are too many resources. If you want to develop, wealth is indispensable.

Therefore, Vivienne's popularity in the entire Federation is very unusual.

But at this moment, Sally brought Vivian to visit Ye Zhen.

Will there be some kind of information revealed here? But it's not certain, after all, Sally dotes on Vivienne very much, and always takes Vivian with her when she goes out, so it doesn't necessarily imply something.

Needless to say, Ye Zhen's mind had already turned countless thoughts in an instant, and although Xu Ruoxin was usually careless, she was a woman and had an unimaginable sensitivity to some special messages. Especially about her son.

Sally didn't say much, just asked a few polite words, and Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin answered them one by one.

After drinking a few more cups of tea, the topic inadvertently brought up Ye Heng, and Xu Ruoxin immediately rang the alarm.

Sally asked casually: "Boy Heng has gone to the fief?"

Ye Zhen nodded and said yes.

Sally said: "Well, this 9871 star field is pretty good. I have been to that place. Although the resources are scarce, the star field is in a good location."

When Sally said this, Ye Zhen felt a little uncomfortable.

Sally raised his eyes and glanced at Ye Zhen casually, and then said slowly: "It is a good thing to be cautious. It is a rare advantage for young people to know how to make choices and not to make rash advances."

Ye Zhen could only respond. , but he couldn't say a word.

Sally said again: "You have to be careful with this speed. Don't stop your steps because of this. You will miss the opportunity, but the gain will not be worth the loss."

Ye Zhen was slightly startled, and then said softly: "That's true."

Xu Ruoxin couldn't get in the way when Sally and Ye Zhen were talking, but she was in a hurry.

Finally, Sally stopped talking about these things, and moved the conversation to the daily life. He saw the salute by the door with sharp eyes, and asked casually, "Are you going out?

" That's it, since Ye Zhen and his wife are going to go out, it's natural for him not to disturb her any longer.

It's just that as soon as he said this, Xu Ruoxin's heart moved, and he immediately took over the words: "I was in a hurry. I was in a hurry to go to Blue Star to find Ye Heng, which made Ye Zhen follow me in a hurry."

So anxious? What's the matter? Sally paid more attention to Ye Heng, so she asked, "What happened to Boy Heng?"

Xu Ruoxin smiled, her tone was very reserved, but she couldn't hide the joy in it: "We also just got You know, that kid Ye Heng actually found a wife, and the two of them had a child quietly. I was so anxious when I heard that, you said this child..."

This sentence made Sally slightly stunned. , Xu Ruoxin didn't show it on her face, but she glanced at Vivienne from the corner of her eye. The girl didn't move at all, with a faint smile on her mouth, very beautiful, gentle, and beautiful, except for a little curiosity, There doesn't seem to be any emotions like overly surprised and disappointed.

Xu Ruoxin couldn't help thinking, could it be that she misunderstood?

Sally was startled for a moment, then smiled and said, "This kid is quick."

Ye Zhen also smiled slightly.

Sally got up and said, "Okay, I'm going back now, you go and have a look quickly, parents should worry more about children's important matters."

Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin got up with a smile, and sent Sally and Vivian away .

When the two returned to the house, Ye Zhen knew Xu Ruoxin so well, so she naturally knew what she meant, and said involuntarily, "Reckless."

Xu Ruoxin refused to let go: "What is reckless? This is a big deal, in case Sally speaks before me , proposed to marry your granddaughter, how can you refuse? If you don't refuse, how can we explain to our son? When the time comes, the daughter-in-law will lead the grandson away, what shall we do!"

Ye Zhen frowned, After all, Xu Ruoxin is a woman, and her sensitivity to this aspect cannot be ignored, but in Ye Zhen's heart, she really doesn't think so. He said, "It's no secret that my son likes men. Does anyone in Beijing know that? How could Li still have such thoughts, isn't this to ruin his granddaughter?"

Xu Ruoxin didn't think so: "You can't guess what a woman thinks. A man can bend and straighten, no matter whether he has this or not. Possibly, but she might have this kind of self-confidence."

As for his wife's theology, Ye Zhen just passed it in his mind, and didn't take it into his heart, he thought more deeply.

No matter how brilliant Sally is, but under the current situation, the decline of the Alf family will happen sooner or later. There is another reason why Ye Zhen does not believe that Sally will marry his granddaughter to Ye Heng, and it is related to the Alf family.

If the Alf family wanted to continue to exist, Sally would definitely let Vivienne recruit a man. In this way, the family could continue, and for Vivienne, it was the best choice.

And Ye Heng is not a good match for Vivian, no matter from any angle.

What Ye Zhen thought was right, Sally's mind was exactly as he had guessed, but Ye Zhen was a man after all, and indeed lacked a little sensitivity to women's thoughts.

Vivienne fell in love with Ye Heng at first sight, but Ye Zhen couldn't even calculate this point.

Vivienne has been by Sally's side since she was seven years old. The little girl is obedient, well-behaved, and hard-working. She has never disappointed Sally since she was a child. No matter her words, deeds, deeds, or heart, she is really good.

But she is a woman after all, the deeper the little girl hides her mind, sometimes the more she can't hide it. She has always known Sally's mind, and she has always convinced herself that for the sake of her grandfather and the family, she wants to find someone whose surname is Alf. man.

But... She still fell in love with Ye Heng, she took a glimpse and remembered it in her heart.

Even though she knew that Ye Heng liked men, even though she knew that it was impossible for Ye Heng to change his surname to Alf, she couldn't control her heart.

Sally also really loves Vivian. He is the kind of person who spoils children very much by nature. The eldest son Waldo's arrogance is not unrelated to his pampering. Although he has always been strict with Vivian, and also He trained Vivian very well, but because of this, he couldn't refuse Vivian's extremely rare insistence.

Although Ye Heng is not a good match, he is not a good match for the Alf family. If Ye Heng can treat Vivienne sincerely, he will not stop them. At worst, he will have a few more children, and one of them can be named Alf...

and Ye Heng is really a very good man with an unlimited future, and he is really worthy of his granddaughter, that's why he went to Ye's house.

It's just that the result... Hey, fate is something that can never be forced.

Along the way, the grandfather and grandson had nothing to say. When they returned home, although Sally was not good at words, his attitude was much gentler. He was comforting his granddaughter clumsily in his own way.

The feeling in Vivian's heart was really uncomfortable. She was able to maintain her superficial appearance in the Ye family, but when she returned home and faced her grandpa's comfort, she couldn't stop crying.

Although he didn't cry out, the tears couldn't be stopped.

Sally sighed, and could only ask the smart nanny to cook some of Vivian's favorite dishes at night...

Although Vivian might not have any appetite at all, she felt Grandpa's intentions.

Until the evening, she tidied up her mood, went to see her grandpa again, and made one last request.

Sally was taken aback for a moment, then finally sighed and said, "Okay, it's up to you."

***

Lan Xing.

The corner of Yuan Xi's mouth was twitching, and his heart was roaring!

He agreed to go to Commercial Star with Ye Heng to buy equipment, and the next day, he was ready to leave.

But Ye Heng pointed out that they had to put on some disguise, and they couldn't be so ostentatious and too conspicuous. And this disguise is to change the identity and become another person.

Ye Heng took out two pieces of clothing, don't underestimate them, this thing is called arbitrary muscle, it is not a simple piece of clothing.

After wearing it, you can completely become another person. From top to bottom, no matter whether it is the naked eye or the equipment, it is impossible to see the slightest tricks, and there is a full set of identification system.

The most important thing is that this set of arbitrary muscles also has powerful weapons and defense systems. Ordinary laser guns can't hurt it at all. There are five levels of weapons and equipment. The most advanced quantum pulse gun has explosive power comparable to compared to a small patrol ship.

Moreover, this arbitrary muscle can also carry out short-term interstellar voyages, and if it encounters danger, it can also be turned into a survival cabin, which can guarantee the nutritional needs of human beings for twenty years.

The cost of such a powerful device is sky-high enough to make Yuanxi dumbfounded. What's more, the research and development procedures are extremely complicated and slow. Up to now, there are only a hundred sets in the entire federation.

Ye Heng was able to come up with two sets, it wasn't a matter of money at all, it was really a combination of luck and ability. You must know that there are only three sets of federal presidents.

This information made Yuanxi speechless, and he also had an estimate of the value of this thing in his heart.

But after he put on the clothes, he was instantly dumbfounded.

Who can tell him!

What's with the big golden waves, the winking eyes, the red lips, and the choppy chest?

this! this! this!

Where did this witch come from!