"You taste amazing," he breathes against me before he slides a finger inside me.

I can barely catch my breath. Keo has laid a hand flat over my hips, pinning me down as he thoroughly ruins me. His fingers reach depths within me that my fingers never could, and within seconds I'm falling over the edge again.

At the peak of my high, he adds another finger, thrusting them slow and hard in time with my moans.

It feels like forever before the pleasure starts to die down. As I lay, gasping for air, Keo presses a kiss to the corner of my thigh before he rises, looking over me.

All I can do is stare into those molten eyes, feeling the full weight of his desire.

Slowly, I sit up, my vision shaking a little. All the energy has been successfully wrung out of me, and now I can hardly tell which way is up.

"How do you feel?" He asks gently, drawing his fingertips along my skin. With how overstimulated I am, I nearly collapse at the feeling.

"Like this changes everything," I respond, adjusting my nightdress to cover myself.

Keo smirks. "It's not as if this hasn't happened before."

"So does this mean you're finally going to fuck me properly?" I question. All this confidence is coming from the haze over my mind that is stopping me from processing my rational thought.

Keo moves around the bed, coming to sit next to me. I watch him carefully, wondering what his next move is going to be.

"Would you like that?" He asks, tilting his head to watch my expression.

I blink, not having expected him to ask me so blatantly. I mean, of course I want him to, regardless of the consequences. But saying it aloud is much harder than I suspected.

"Maybe. If you behave," I muse, smoothing down the covers.

He grins, looking partially surprised.

"Oh yeah? What do I have to do to win your favour?" He asks. He sounds more tentative than confident suddenly, although his teasing tone doesn't fade.

I stare at him pointedly. "I'm not a prize for you to win. But if you keep looking that good I don't think it will be that hard to seduce me."

He laughs breathily and I join him. It's funny because we both know it's pointless to pretend like this won't repeat itself. Even with big changes coming up, it's clear that avoiding what is going on between us is only making it harder to stay away.

"You should get some sleep," he muses, patting my leg. "I have big plans for you tomorrow.

I eye him suspiciously as he stands. "What does that mean?"

He leans against the doorframe, looking as beautiful as ever. I will never get tired of gazing at him, and the way he looks back at me with the same attraction.

"It means I'm going to have you transporting more people for longer distances. Once I think you are ready, then we can start thinking about crossing over into another realm," he explains.

I shudder. I know that it's the ultimately goal, but I feel so far away from achieving it.

"I'm not sure I will ever be ready," I breathe, drawing my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

He shakes his head. "Don't become who you once were. You need to force away the doubt and remember that you are more than capable."

I exhale slowly. I know he's right, that doubt has ruined me before...it's hard to overcome what I'm so used to though, and although I'm happy with the progress I've made, it's so easy to fall back into old habits.

"Can you sleep in here tonight?" I ask gently.

His gaze softens and he nods. I watch him kick off his shoes, rid of his shirt before he joins me under the covers. My heart jumps a little as I feel him pull me toward him, pressing me against his body.

I rest my head against his chest as he turns the light off, drenching the room in darkness.

"Thank you," I murmur, letting my eyes flutter closer. "Thank you for being so kind to me."

He says nothing, but I can tell he's smiling.

💙••💙

Want more? You can read 10 chapters ahead on Radish!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (:

OUT NOW ON RADISH AND WATTPAD

~Midika 💜🐼