THIRTY FIVE

Word Count: 1314

~Tove

Nerves flutter in my stomach as I shift back on the bed, settling against the headboard.

Keo's eyes are dark and intense as they follow my every move. He's seated so casually, looking nothing like a man who is about to watch his mate touch herself for their enjoyment.

Slowly, tauntingly, I draw my my fingers up my thighs, gently pulling back the edge of my nightdress. Tipping my leg to the side, I bear myself to him.

He draws in a long breath, steadying himself.

I refuse to be nervous. Keo is my mate, and by the tension that has suddenly come over him means he attracted to me, and right now, we both want this.

Exhaling slowly, I begin touching myself, keeping my eyes pinned on Keo.

His jaw tightens, a tense frown gathering between his brows. Knowing he is watching, doing nothing but admiring empowers me even more. He's affected by me, and I love that.

"I like that look on your face," I breathe, enjoying the subtle pleasure that is starting to gather with each pass of my fingers.

He smiles, tapping his fingertips against his thigh rhythmically. "I want to fuck you."

I tip my head back, withholding my smile by biting down hard on my lip. Hearing him say that sends a thrill through me, causing me to unconsciously speed up my finger movements.

"Why don't you do it then?" I ask, trying not to accidentally release a moan that really is just the uttering of Keo's name. I'm trying to keep composed, although my grip on that is falling away.

My mate just continues smirking, not moving. "I'm enjoying this far too much."

Me too. I like being the focus of all his attention.

I draw my fingers down, releasing myself from the grip of pleasure only for a moment before by a slide a finger within me. I can't help the soft moan that escapes me, my eyes wanting to flutter closed but I keep them trained on Keo.

He shifts, looking momentarily uncomfortable. At this point, he physically has to hold himself back.

I don't play around, chasing my pleasure as I add another finger.

Keo's hands move to grip the arms of the chairs. Considering the tension in his hands, I wouldn't be surprised if he splintered the wood.

"You're beautiful. Keep going," he murmurs, his dark waves partially falling over his eyes.

I know that I can't say anything to get him to join in, so I keep going, lifting my hips as I eagerly push my fingers in and out, loving the way Keo's eyes graze over me.

"I need you," I grit out despite myself.

He slowly shakes his head, pinning me with that dark stare, sending me over the edge of pleasure, tumbling down until I'm gasping for air, unable to contain the moans that fall past my lips.

When I lift my wary head again, Keo isn't sitting in the chair anymore, but is on the bed with me.

I barely have a chance to get my breath back before he grabs my thighs, gently pushing me back, ensuring that they remain spread for him.

"Keo-"

My voice is cut short as he lowers his head down, licking straight up the centre of me. My fingers immediately find his hair, delving into the soft strands as I attempt to shatter completely at the pleasure and overstimulation.