•22•

Harry: 29, 25 weeks pregnant
Luke: 26
Macy: 16
Sydney: 6
Harley: 6
Jessica: 5
Andrew: 5
Robin: 4
Emma: 4
Peyton: 3
Kiara: 3
Aviella-Caroline: 1
Cason: 1

February 2023

Harry's baby bump

*6 months pregnant*

*6 months pregnant*

February 1st, 2023

Today is Harry's birthday. Luke and Harry's mum Anne had planned this whole thing with flying all of their friends to London to celebrate and he knows that Harry had no clue. Everyone was coming. Niall was even bringing Selena. But it made Niall happy so he didn't really care.

They were leaving early today, their flight left Philly at 9am so Luke had told Harry last night to pack a suitcase for a weekend trip. And he had just looked at him with furrowed brows and told him that he had some meeting in the morning.

Luke did make him and Harry breakfast as Harry was still sleeping and Luke had tiptoed down to the kitchen and made them some scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Luke didn't have to walk Petunia this morning since he had dropped her off at his parents' house last night and when he got back to the bedroom, Harry was still sound asleep in their bed. He was as usual laying on his stomach with his arm wrapped around the pillow and his hand resting on his 6 month pregnant baby bump, his head snoring lightly on it.

Luke got up on the and Harry woke up from the mattress moving.

"Happy birthday baby." Luke whispered in his ear as Harry moved his arm to grab Luke's waist to pull him in to his embrace. "Mmm thanks." he answered with his deep raspy morning voice.

"I made breakfast and we need to leave in about an hour so you need to get up." Luke said as he moved his head to place kisses along Harry's jaw.

"But we won't have any time for morning sex." Harry groaned and Luke chuckled. "No, we won't." Luke said and Harry sighed.

"But it's my birthday and I'm already hard." He said and Luke just knew that if they were quick, they would give them time since they were all packed and ready to leave. And they could reheat the eggs and Luke didn't put the bread in the toaster yet.

"I can feel that." Luke said as he reached between them to move my hand over Harry's crotch and yes, Harry was already rock hard already. He was a very horny morning persons to be honest, and Luke didn't mind at all.

"Gonna take care of the birthday boy." Luke said and he sat up on the bed to remove the sweatshirt that he was wearing and to pull the sweatpants down his legs along with my underwear before focusing back on Harry who had rolled on to his back as he watched Luke get undressed. He moved the comforter to reveal the bulge in his boxer briefs to him and looked at it before he looked back up at Harry.