•13•: birth of Robin

Harry: 24, 32 weeks pregnant
Luke: 21
Macy: 11
Sydney: 3
Harley: 2 1/2
Jessica: 1 year old
Andrew: 1 year old

May 2018

May 17, 2018

Harry's baby bump

*7 months pregnant*

*7 months pregnant*

Harry is at the hospital for a routine check up since he were a few days past his due date. As the nurse did all the tests, Luke held his hand securely.

"Wish the baby would just come out now, I want to meet him!" Harry nod his head agreeing with Luke and place his other hand around Luke's.

"Me too, he's kicking up a storm in there." He said.

"Is he?" Luke asked.

Harry scoffed."No i just said that for fun, Luke."

Luke grins sheepishly. "Sorry, just excited."

"I am too." the nurse had left to take the tests to the doctor and while they were waiting for her to return, Harry felt a sharp pain in his lower back and his face contorted in pain, his hand grasping onto Luke's tighter if that was even possible and apparently it was because it made Luke flinch in pain.

"Are you alright, Haz?" He asks and Harry shakes his head.

"No, get a nurse in here right now, Luke! Now!"

"Why?" Harry barely cracked open his eyes as he yelled out.

"BECAUSE MY WATER JUST BROKE! I'M IN LABOR, LUKE!" His eyes went wide and he shot up from his seat and ran out the door.

A couple minutes later, Luke, a couple nurses and doctors came running in. They wheeled him out to a different room.

Harry started pushing, Luke by his side. He were crushing is hand and yelling in pain.

"It's okay babe, you're doing fine" Luke said trying to make him feel better.

"FUCK YOU LUKE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"Harry yelled.

8 hours later Harry gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. After the doctor was done with his baby boy he came back and handed him to him.

"Can we name him Robin?" Harry asks.

"Robin Hemmings, I love it babe" Luke said and gave Harry a quick peck.