•2•: Harry's 20th birthday

Harry: 20
Luke: 17
Macy: 6, almost 7
Liam: 20
Niall: 20
Louis: 22
Zayn: 21
Ashton: 19
Michael: 19
Calum: 18

January 2014

"Babe!" Harry yelled from the bedroom.

"What?" Luke asked making his way into the room.

Harry was laying on the bed, shirtless, legs crossed on his phone. He smiled up at him as he climbed onto the bed placing his head on his chest. Putting his phone down on the nightstand, he began running his fingers through his hair.

Looking up, his eyes mer his and he couldn't help but blush.

"Hey," He mumbled.

"Hi." Luke chuckled. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Should I be?" He asked.

"Maybe." He winked. His hands trailed down his sides sending goosebumps across his skin, also tickling him a bit. "I have a special birthday present planned out for you." He whispered in his ear.

"Oh really," He challenged. "And what would that be?"

Luke grabbed Harry by his waist and pulled him onto his lap so he was straddling him. A smirk played on his lips as he looked his body up and down. His hands were placed on his bare chest and he could feel his heart racing. Slowly, he guided his hands down to his pajama shorts, resting his fingers just under the waistband.

"Well, I really thought about it. What am I supposed to get the most amazing boyfriend in the world for his birthday?" He rolled his eyes playfully as I bit his lip pushing on his chest.

Swiftly, he pulled Harry down by his waist so his forehead was against his as he looked into his eyes. His fingers traveled lower into his shorts, dancing over his underwear lightly causing his breath to hitch in the back of his throat. His eyes shut as the feeling of his finger moving his underwear over, running it down his crotch.

"I figured I'd treat you like a princess." He whispered against Harry's neck before kissing it. "After all, you are my baby boy."

"Luke," He muttered out.

"Do you like that baby boy?" He cooed.

"Yes." He cried out.

"That's good to know," he started but quickly removed his hand. "But it'll just have to wait until tomorrow."

"What?!" He shouted coming out of his mini daze. "No, no, no, please Luke now! Please."

"It's not your birthday yet, Harry." Luke tsked.

"But, I want it." Harry pouted. "I need it. Luke please." He begged.

"I'll make a deal with you. I'm not going to do anything until tomorrow. But," He began tracing patterns on his neck, peppering kisses every now and then. "You can strip and ride my thigh - only my thigh. No touching yourself."

"Babe!" Harry whined.

"We'll go on." He motioned with his hand while picking his phone back up.