•11•: Robin's Dying

Harry: 23, 24 weeks pregnant
Luke: 20
Macy: 10
Sydney: 1
Harley: 6 months old

June 2017

Harry's baby bump

*6 months pregnant*

*6 months pregnant*

June 19, 2017

Luke hears the front door crash open before she can register what's going on. He groggily looks over at the clock on her nightstand and reads 11:37.

Harry went out with Michael after the kids went to bed to catch up with him since Michael has been in America for the past couple of months. They were going for a beer and Harry promised Luke to be home before 11, but he told him to not worry about it and just have fun with Michael.

He runs into the bedroom looking disheveled and anxiously runs over to his drawers, pulling out clothes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Luke rasps, beginning to panic and standing up tiredly from the bed.

"Lukey, it's Robin,"Harry chokes out, stopping his flailing around in the drawers and turning around to look at him. He catches the tears falling down his face and his heart sinks to the floor.

"Baby, what happened?" Luke calmly asks walking towards Harry and cupping his cheeks in his hands. He gently runs his thumbs against the skin and looks into his pained green eyes.

"G-Gem called me,"Harry chokes out, beginning to break down, his chest heaving in quick pants, "she said we need to get to my mum's." His body shakes under his hands, so he wraps his arms around his waist to try and keep him steady. "She said he's going downhill fast and we need to come."

His heart physically stops. This has to be wrong. They both knew he was sick, but they saw him just 2 weeks ago and it didn't look like he was going to die.

He was suppose to get better.

He was suppose to be okay.

"What?" Luke whispers.

"I'm sorry, Lukey," Harry chokes out in-between tear since it's hitting him hard and he feels a tightness coursing through his chest, his eyes watering as she wraps his arms around Luke and sobs into his chest, his face falling to the top of her head, wetting his shirt with tears.

He doesn't know how he's remaining so calm, he honestly doesn't. He figures that maybe some part of him is remaining strong for Luke since he's completely lost at the moment.

"Lukey..."Harry sobs hugging himself tighter against his body.

"I know, baby," Luke whispers, combing his fingers through his curls. "I know. I love you. I love you so much."

Harry inhales a shaky breath and pulls away slightly from Luke so he can look at her. "We need to get going."

"Okay," Luke nods and begins to move around the room, pulling out bags for them to stuff their clothes in, "let's get ready. Sit down, babe, I'll get your clothes." Luke guides Harry to the bed and sits him down on the edge as he puts his face in his hands and cries into his palms.