THE HELL BROTHERS!FRIENDS ON A JOURNEY!ZAKENNA ON A FIELD!

Start from the beginning

Ayano(angry):you guys should not messy yamato as he tried to take relax and don't interrupted him.

Ayano slamming the door to close it as ayano take care of yamato sick. While they put head on the door as kageyama blame on renge.

Kageyama(angry):it's because you broke themselves!

Renge(angry):what about you, senpai?

Kageyama(teased):you're naive!relying on yamato since you defied Mishima-san. And are in trouble with the organization!

Renge:senpai, you're the naive one!trying to trick yamato-san into giving back your thebee zecter.

Renge pushed his shoulder to lean against stairs as he get angry.

Kageyama:you stupid kid!

Renge:you little dick.

Kageyama:what do you say?

Before they heard cough from ayano as they turn back to her with glow darkness aura and they feel scared and sweat their head.

Ayano:do you mind?

They bow to her with apologized.

Kageyama, renge:we're sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the tsurugi mansion, kagami going to Tsurugi mansion that he going discuss Jiiya about something.

Kagami:this might be tough.

Tsurugi was appeared from stairs as they notice it while he go toward kagami.

Tsurugi:my friend!I'm glad you came!

Kagami:no wait. Jiiya-san.

Tsurugi:don't be so reserved.come in

Tsurugi dragged kagami to the upstairs.

Kagami:it's fine.

Tsurugi:jiiya, make my best friend feel welcome.

Kagami:jiiya-san.

Tsurugi:let's get in bath.

At that moment, kagami and Tsurugi went to bathroom on bathtub as jiiya was comb hair for kagami hair. And now, kagami went to the dinning room with Tsurugi and jiiya while Tsurugi doing speech and hold the book.

Tsurugi:beautifully. Shinning bright, you are truly..

Tsurugi point on kagami.

Tsurugi:my friends. KAGAMI.

before Tsurugi continue speech as kagami asked jiiya about Tsurugi.

Kagami:um... How long is this going to continue?

Jiiya:he wants to make his best friend feel welcome. After this... Bocchama will sing, play the piano, and dine. During his afternoon nap,i jiiya,... Will reading the book.

Before kagami slamming on the table to tell important on jiiya.

Kagami:listen. I don't have time.

Jiiya is understand he said as Tsurugi was brought the discailbur.

Tsurugi:i no longer need sasword zecter.

Kagami:eh? But you have you own zecter when yamato return to the zecter.

Tsurugi:discabil hereditary famous sword, discailbur. With this...no worm...

Tsurugi swing on around the room as kagami turn back to jiiya about his personality until jiiya tell him with nod as kagami get headache and hold his head.