144.

Group of idiots

Yoongi
Guys...

Jhope
Yes? R u alright?

Jungkook
Is everything okay?

Yoongi
I'm thinking...Jimin and I are a couple since 6 months...but...I know him so much longer and...and...I want to propose to him.

Jhope
WHAT?!

Jungkook
Hyung that's a good idea!

Yoongi
But...isn't it a bit too early? We are just 6 months together and...I don't know..

Jhope
Yoongi. You know each other since childhood. It's okay if you want to propose now. Do you have plans already how you want to do it?

Jungkook
Oh do it by the beach! Or go ice skating! Or or take him to Paris 😩

Yoongi
Those are good ideas Kook. But I'm already planning everything! I know exactly what I want to do. First we'll go to a fancy restaurant he really likes. After that I'll take him to a beautiful park where we watch the sundown. And then we go to my home where many candles are shining, flower petals laying on the ground and it'll plays a super romantic movie on the TV. When the movie is finish I'll cover his eyes with a hand and with the other I'll hold the ring box and go down to one knee. It's nothing special...but for me it's so much more. I'm hoping he'll likes it.

Jhope
Aww. That's a really good idea! You should do it! It's so romantic 😭 I'm sure Jimin will like it.

Jungkook
Yes! He'll likes it because it comes from you. You can do anything and he'll be happy. Don't stress yourself Hyung ok?

Yoongi
I'll try. Thank you. I'm going to plan everything now

Jhope
Good luck!