"damn- he one of them niggas that love they food foreal huh?" my other homeboy micah said.

"sumn like thatz.." cortez mumbled before clearing his throat.

"what you been up to draco?" cortez asked and i could see the smirk on his face without even seeing his face.

"chilling..." i mumbled, i know for a fact he knows about the baby.

"sound a lil stress gang?" he edged on and i smacked my lips.

"chill out..." i said shooting at the people on the opposite team.

"fuck nigga! help me!!" d3 yelled before smacking his lips.

"i died, yeen no help cortez." he said and cortez laughed.

"nigga i wasn't dying wit you." cortez said and i shook my head.

storm was still on my mind for some reason, i was bothered by the fact he really tryna ignore me.

then an idea hit me.

᯽᯽᯽

"who at the- the fuck?" cortez said as he opened the door to bronx's and storm's apartment.

"why the hell you here? i know storm ain't invite yo ass." he said and i nodded.

"i got people, move." i spoke before walking around him.

"why the fuck you in here?" bronx asked mugging me and i rolled my eyes.

"where his room at?" i asked and i watched them look between each other.

a few seconds later i heard the sound of gagging and throwing up,"well that should answer your question." cortez said and i followed the sound to the end of the hall.

i slowly opened the door and saw him in a oversized t-shirt and shorts, he was leaning off the bed to vomit in the trash can beside it.

i watched him use a towel and wipe his face before looking over at me and his whole demeanor change, the first thing he reached for was the lamp on his nightstand and he threw it my way.

i moved out the way and the lamp fell against the wall making a loud shattering sound and i soon heard footsteps towards his room.

"why the fuck you here?! why y'all let him in!" storm yelled and i saw cortez and bronx at the doorway.

"seeee..." cortez dragged out and storm rolled his eyes.

"storm i just wanted-"

"i don't give a fuck draco get out." he spat and i scrunched up my face.

"don't be calling me that shit, use the name i gave you at the party." i said then i heard his bedroom door shut.

cortez and bronx left while storm was staring at me like he hoped i'd fall over dead.

"listen i know that shit i said to you earlier was foul and outta line and not sumn for me to decide...it's just not everyday you'd hear you got another dude pregnant, i thought you was tryna play some kinda joke but i know it's real...you carrying my seed whether you like it or not." i said.

he looked me up and down, i guess trying to see if i was sincere or not. which i was...my father never fully claimed me and i made a promise to myself to never make my kids feel like that no matter who their carrier was.

"i'm not gonna sit here and say i forgive you cause i don't but i appreciate you apologizing even tho you could've asked somebody about coming over before popping up.." he said as he opened a bottle and placed two pills in his mouth.

he pointed at his dresser and my eyes landed on a water bottle, i grabbed it and handed it to him.

he chugged half the water bottle before putting it on his nightstand,"you can get the fuck out now." he said and i smacked my lips.

"nah i'm good, might as well get comfortable with each other finna be having a kid together." i said then took off my shoes and t-shirt, leaving me in my tank top and sweats.

"not if i use that money for an abortion." he mumbled and i looked over at him.

"storm." i said as i sat up in his bed and got comfortable.

"whattt you the one that suggested it earlier-" he stopped talking once i grabbed his neck.

"and what i just told you a few minutes ago." i said staring into his eyes and found myself licking my lips.

"dra-" i tightened my grip on his neck making him stop his sentence.

"daesyn...this ain't right you gotta girlfriend-" he said grabbing my wrist but i kept my hand in place.

to say i wasn't attracted to him one way or another would be a lie...that's why i made a move on him at the party.

me and memia go back to highschool but i dropped out, she graduated...she cheated on me with her first love when she saw him in college but yet we hanging onto each other...but for how long?

"yeen gotta worry about her.." i said before letting him go.

i let out a sigh as i relaxed into his bed more,"yo shit comfy as hell." i said and looked over at him mugging me.

"unt unt we ain't finna be all laid up like you wasn't just talking allat shit to me earlier." he said and i huffed.

he finna hold this shit over my head...then the hormones he going through probably ain't helping.

"how can i make it up to you?" i asked sitting up.

"go to the starbucks that's across town and get me a cookie crumble frappe and a birthday cake pop...then go to mcdonald's and get me large fries and an apple pie." he quickly ranted before smiling.

sexy ass smile.

"all that junk good for her?" i asked and i watched him raise his eyebrow.

"her? don't be putting no gender on my baby...anyways i haven't been eating a lot of junk food anyway he or she doesn't like it much." he said and i shook my head.

"so why you-"

"just go fuckin get it daesyn." he snapped making me get up and grab my shoes.

(y'all actually fw this book? imma try and actually finish it...cause i've been slacking and ain't got no motivation for these books lately 💀)