He's just jealous

After Mom and I had talked she drove me over to Sam's house. When I got there I went straight upstairs. Sam was on a video call with Danny. " Okay Danny, Y/N's here so bye. " She waved and closed her computer. " Hey Sam, you ready?" I asked her. " Mhm, I just need to get out a few things. Take a seat. " Sam replied and walked into her closet. " I saw the news interview. You're too nice, ya know? Why would you tell them that lie about him liking Paulina?" Sam raised a brow while carrying a box toward me. " I just didn't want her to be mad that I accidentally kissed her crush. " I said as I fiddled with my fingers. Sam smirked before she went back into the closet. Now that I think about it, it would be smarter to warn Danny Phantom about the news interviewers but I don't think he has the Pda. Sam started to giggle. " You're still coming to the dance, right?" She asked me with a smile. " Uh maybe, in case your makeup or hair messes up and you need someone to fix it. " I started to think about Danny. It would be wonderful if one of them asked me. "  I still think you should go with Danny, maybe even both of them. " Sam winked with a smirk. " None of the Danny's like me. Especially, Fenton, he doesn't like me for sure. " I let out a disappointed sigh. " Are you talking about his little act? He's just jealous of Phantom, that's all!" She broke out into laughter and tripped on the floor. " Why would he be jealous? " I questioned. What was there to be jealous of? " Because you kissed Phantom twice and him never." She spoke like it was obvious. " That couldn't be it. Half of their brain is just missing and when it's together it makes common sense. " I slapped my forehead. Sam then shrugged and we began the process.

I held out my hand so she could give me a rubber band. I put her hair in two pigtails and the rest down. I then put purple eye shadow on her and purple lipstick. She then went into the closet and took out a beautiful dress with laced sleeves, fingerless gloves, a black Crossett, and a purple skirt. " Wow, Tucker it gonna love that, it looks amazing!" I exclaimed. " Thanks, we should probably go dress shopping for you though. " She suggested. I didn't have a dress yet, so she was right. " It's still light out, let's go to the mall. But first, we should take these out so my look will be a surprise. "

Sam's mother dropped us off at the mall and we went straight to a store that had the smell of strong perfume coming from the inside. " This place is so...bright and pink. Are you sure this is where you wanna get your dress?" Sam raised a brow. " Of course, it will look nice on me. " I grabbed her hand and walked up to a worker. " Hello, welcome to Dresses4U, may I interest you in anything?" A female asked us. " Yes actually, do you have any cute, but simple valentines dresses? " I spoke up. " Sure, follow me back here." She answered and we followed. I looked around the area and saw so many cute dresses. There was one that caught my eye. It was pink and showed shoulders but had short sleeves underneath. It was also layered and had a floral print all around. " This is the one Sam, it's perfect..." I let out a happy sigh. I looked over at her and her eyes were wide. " Um, maybe you should talk to Danny. Fenton Danny. He's too cool right now to start a conversation. " She suggested. If he was really jealous I didn't want to talk to him. What if he gets mad?

°°°°

Sorry that it's so short! I just needed to get this one over with. I hope you still enjoyed it, have a great day!