Chapter Fourteen | Tick Tock, Arrives A Lie.

Почніть із самого початку

I grab my phone and notice that there is no signal.

Oh, they make it so obvious.

I reach the door, standing behind it-I pull the handle down and allow the door to creak open. I hear silenced breathing and wait. "Go in and check." A whisper comes through, "she's weak."

A footstep comes forward, and the tall man walks further into the room. I slide my silencer out and shoot him straight away, he grabs onto his heart and drops onto his knees. His gun slides across the room and stops at my feet, what an idiot.

"Minya, you good?"

"Come check up on him." I whisper out.

He steps forward, I use the door and slam it right into him.

I slide out and shoot him right in the dick, he lets out a loud scream before I aim it right at his open mouth. He stumbles back and falls over the stairs banister. I slide out of the room, grabbing my gun tightly into my grasp as I look behind me and in front at all times.

I push Mila's door open, closing it behind me.

"Mila. Wake up." She groans and sits up slowly-rubbing onto her eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Get up, grab your kids and take them into the centre." Her eyebrow furrows as she slides out of the bed. "Now!"

"Why-what-"

"Someone's-" The door slams open and gun shots go off; I jump over the bed grabbing Mila's as I throw her to the ground. The bullets shoot through the walls, the lamps and the bed. Mila grabs he back of her head, I look up and also release my bullets-minding that I cannot see anything.

"My kids!" She screams out loud.

I use all my strength, "help me." I groan trying to lift the bed for a shield. She nods her head, but even with both our strengths combined I am unable too.

"It's too heavy."

"Okay, I'm going to cover you-get everyone to the centre." I hand her my gun, grab the metal tray as she takes it from my grasp. I stand up immediately, allowing the bullets to shoot right above me. I throw the train at the man; it hits him right in the face. "Now!"

Mila runs ahead of me; I slide tackle the man onto the ground-his gun slides out of his hand as I straddle him. I tug onto my knife, but it seemed to have been stuck. A punch makes its way to the side of my cheek, and another-and another.

The man lifts me from the ground, his hand around my neck as he strangles me.

If I could.

I would have tapped out.

My eyes lock with his and they widen.

"Elias?" I whisper out.

"Well, haven't you grown." He slams me right into the ground, my spinal cord takes the damage as I roll onto the ground. Chipped wood from the bed scattered the floor, I try to stand up, but his foot slams my back, back down onto the ground.

"W-what the fuck?"

"Shocked? That I'm alive, are we?"

He pushes his foot onto the back of my neck now, I released hushed gasps as my hand slides down to my thighs.

"Too much-h effort to act it, to be honest." I squeeze out, he grabs my neck and lifts me from the ground. The blood trickling down my nose said enough of the damage he's causing me; he glances at me-his eyes as dark as ever.

"You've been nothing but amazing at acting, haven't we?"

"Shut up Elias."

"I'd say you nearly fooled me." My eyes look down, and they match with his bracelet.

A silver bracelet.

The exact same as Anna's.

I slide my knife out, stabbing it right into his shoulder-this causes him to release me as I drop to the floor. "You fucking bitch!"

"You have the same bracelet as Anna and Darren." I speak out, holding the second knife out in case he ran at me.

Did they all have the same bracelet?

What does this mean?

That-Darren is working for my father? or with Elias? Or even with Anna? None of the pieces to his puzzle was adding up.

Something did not make sense.

One of them has to be out of the puzzle for this to be complete.

But who was it?

A smile spreads across his evil face as he slides the knife out and chucks it to the side, "you seem to be asking a lot of questions Athena. So let me ask you one."

I slowly step back.

"Does he know?"

"Does who know?"

"Does Luca know that you're nothing but a lie." He raises a gun and aims it right at me.

And then it goes off.

A gun shot echoes around the room. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.