The Happy Ending<3

"Bang!!!"

The door of jisso's cabin flush opened with thud making the girl and boy present inside the room flinched as they turned their gazes towards the door. Their eyes went wide as they saw taehyung standing there with blank face not to let his red eyes go unoticed.

Shit!

Jin whispered gulping inside the lump in his throat he went towards the younger one. Huggung taehyung slightly he patted his back. "H-hyung. It's all because of m-me. I-i c-couldn't-" "shh taehyung-ahh it's not your fault." Jin broke the hug and looked at his maknae and wiped off his tears which were streaming down his dry cheecks.

"Taehyung it's not that complicated but if yn stayed precautioness throughout her pregnancy then there will be no harm to her and her baby, your baby." Jisso who was witnessing the brother said to sooth the younger one out. Taehyung went towards the female with his lifeless motion.

Jisso patted his shoulders as he looked up to her with his curious eyes. "What type of precautions?" "Sit i will explain it to you." Jisso made the soon to be dad sit infront of her as she sat infront of him. Jin too came and toom a sit beside his brother.

"Is yn alone?" "No father-in-law came and they are having their father-daughter time. Hyung she is so happy i don't want her to suffer because of me." The younger boy cried again. Jin took his hand in his and patted the back of it motioning him to not to worry too much, jisso is there. She is gynecologists. Must have handles so many cases like yn's.

_

"Taehyung?" Yn asked as her gaze went towards her husband entering the room with a slight smile. "What took you so long i missed you." A pout made it's way on yn's face. Taehyung chuckled softly before sitting beside her wife who was carrying his baby inside her. He placed his hand above yn's stomach and crassed it.

"What happened? Is something bothering you?" She noticed her husband's slow gestures as taehyung looked at her and blinked before sighing. "We can't keep this baby yn-ahh." "W-What?- do you know what are you even saying?" Yn was on the verge of crying. She couldn't process her husbands words.

"Yn yoi have complications in your p-pregnancy." That's it her tears which were threatening to fall, fell. She sobbed hard while clemchinh onto his collar making his tears fall too. Why always me? After so long we were happy but this? Yn blamed her fate in her mind.

"But- but w-we can t-take precautions too." "What if that didn't work out yn-ahh. I can't lose you." "So you want your baby to die?" Taehyung went silent. He didnt knew what to say. "How can you tae? You want me to live but you want your baby to die?" Yn yelled at him making him sob loudly.

"I will keep this baby no matter what. We will fight through this. I will be careful for my baby, for our baby taehyung-ahh."

~
Time skip- After 5 years....

An's pov:

"Jia-ahh. Don't run!! You will fall down baby!" Taehyung shouted at his little 4 years baby girl who was running towards the graveyard. "Appa come fast.." the little one yelled while running towards a particular grave.

"Aish this girl." Taehyung chuckled and ran towards jia and stood behind her. Feeling small hand on her neck Yn turned around and saw her babygirl huggung her from her neck. Yn patted her little hands and took her on her lap and looked at her father's grave.

It's been 2 year that he died. Yn was devasted but taehyung was always by her side and now that she had one more little one beside her she had to be strong. She was happy that everything went well. They were finally happy. It's not like tough days are gone but still she has her family, her husband and her daughter with her. She couldn't ask for anything else.

Keeping the small bouquet infront of yn's dad's grave taehyung bowed to him. "Mummaa i wanna eat ice-cream." The little one said while jumping on her little feet. Taehyung picked her up. "As my princess wishes, come on jagi let's go and have some ice-cream." Yn nodded and crossed her arm around taehyung's and they proceeded towards his car.

Placing jia on back seat he opened passengers seat's gate for yn, "gentleman i see." "Only here, not on our bed jagi." He winked at her as she hit his chest slightly while shaking her head. He chuckled and made hus way towards driving sit but stopped when his phone buzzed.

He looked at the ID and smirked. "What is it?" Taehyung asked. "Sir we found dorry and are taking her towards your basement." Taehyung smirked in satisfaction and nodded after saying 'okay' and hanging the call.

"Karma is a bitch dorry, and for you that's me." Taehyung thought and sat on the driving seat and the happy family drove off towards the ice-cream.

"Love is a war, if you wanna win then work hard for it, put effort but if you are not confindent with your love don't expect to win in it."

THE END~

Goshhhh this is the best story i wrote until now. I have gotten so much love through this story. I was a very bad author too in this by not updating it on time but still you all were very supportive.

I love you alll for supporting me in this..... follow for more. I hope that in future i will write more exciting stories.

Thankyou is still a very small word but still i wanna thank each one of you<3

Also if you want oneshot contents then do follow my instagram account @/_pjmutopia

Loads of love from yout author....

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅↪κτн✔️[UNDER EDITING] 🎉