Chapter-17

"Ah!" Yn shouted a lil as the voice came out of no where then she realised that there was someone behind her. She gulped and closed her eyes before turning back and there she heard a chuckle. She opened her eyes and there she saw a guy taller than her looking handsome, a cute slight smile on his face, he was looking a like bunny in person. "W-who are you and what are you doing here?" Yn asked making a fist of her hand and putting them in a way that she looked like she is ready to have a boxing match with that guy.

"Aish!" The guy pulled her a lil far from the room where jimin, tae and That girl, yn still was not comfirmed who is she. She still didn't knew who she was but she will save that innocent too. "Yah!-" the guy put her hand on her face as she speaks alot. "Listen to me and dont make noise or else he will hear it. You dumb girl." The guy hit her head softly as she put finger on her mouth and listened him patiently. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung's cousin. I came here in korea after so many yrs so i wanted to visit him but when i came there was an old lady and uncle who were sitting on the sofa looking stressed and when i asked them where is tae, they told me that someone has kidnapped him and you went to save him and not asking further i started following your car as isaw you leaving when i entered his house. So did you get it now?" Jungkook finally took a breath after explaining her everything.

Yn facepalmed herself and said sorry for behaving that way. They did not talk further and without wasting time they started to think about something to save them. "I hv an idea..." Jungkook said and yn looked at him in confusion, "what?" "Come here." Then jungkook started telling her the plan that he thought of. "But it can be dangerous." Yn concerned after hearing the plan. "Trust me." Jungkook assured her with a smile after taking a deep sigh she nodded.

Jungkook started walking walking first towardsthe bodyguards who were standing outside that room. They were a lot. It was the only room onthat floor and allthe body gaurds were standing outside the room only. Jungkook took a deep breath and attacked a gaurd with his fistfull punch gaining all others attention as they all ran towards him and jungkook started running away from that room after seeing them all following him.

Yn took this chance and slowly entered the room and when she saw taehyung her heart broke as he was lying on the chair, blood all over his head she just wanted to save him quickly even if she has Kill Jimin.

Yn then quickly went and took a wooden stick that was lying on the corner of the room. Jimin was facing towards taehyung and that girl. Yn was unable to see her face. "Jungkook come fast. Oh god. Is he alright?" Yn whispered to herself as it was already taking a lot of time for jungkook to escape from the gaurds as they planned. She shrugged it of and took the stick and positioned in a direction that she can easily hit it on Jimin's head.

While she was coming closer she finally saw the girl's face and was shocked to really see irene 'What the hell is she doing here?' yn thought and realised that she was close to Jimin's back and taehyung noticed her presence. His eyes widened, he started shaking his head and yn actioned him to not to make it obvious when suddenly jimin turned around and smirked looking at her.

"Oh my innocent baby. You think you can hit me with this small wooden stick and i would do nothing?" He laughed with a evil pitch in his voice while his eyes turned dark as he glared at Yn who was trembling infront of him. "So it was you." Yn said without stuttering and glared with the same intense as his's. "Who else?"

Jimin stepped closer to yn as she gulped and moved backwards, where on the other hand Irene felt a hand opening her ropes. She got frightened and was going to shout when the hand covered her mouth and she saw a man shuing her and she nodded. Taehyung looked at the man and his eyes widened as the musclar man smiled. Then the man opened both of their ropes and he shifted taehyung a lil far as he knew what was coming and doesn't want him to get hurt where he asked irene slowly yo stay with taehyung as Jimin's whole attention was on yn.

"Stop! Dont dare to step closer to her." The man warned jimin as jimin turned around recognising the voice. His eyes widened seeing the man standing infront of him.  What is he doing here? Jimin thought.

"I never thought that you would go this low Jimin." The man said with a disappointed voice. "But hyung he(pointing at tae)he took away my everything." Jimin's eyes were blood red now. "It is not his fault. It was an arranged marriage." "But in arranged marrauge love is not there but they eventually fell in love with each other and im getting what is mine." Jimin shouted. "No jimin-" "no Hyung don't you dare stop me. Or else." He grabbed yn and placed the knife on her neck qhile pushing it into her skin making her hiss in pain.

"Dare you to hurt my wife more and you are a dead meat."

_____________________________
What do you think would happen?

And please guys do comment about the chapters. I don't get motivation to write without Knowing y'all's review.

Thanks for reading. :)