Chapter-13

Killed?

"Um...Yn would you like to go out with me today?" Jimin on the other side asked yn as they were on a call right now but yn had her own plans with taehyung so she pouted. "Jimin-shii today i'm taking taehyung out with me you know right that he is more than better now. These few months were very hard for him and me too so i decided to go out with him." Yn said with a sad voice and jimin clenched his jaw. After deep sighing jimin replied with a fake smile, "Yeah i know yn-iee you worked very hard for "Him" You can go we will go sometime later." Jimin scoffed. "Thanks jimin-shii.." Yn excitedly said.

Why she has to be happy because of taehyung only?

Jimin thought.

"Okay then i'll talk to you later, enjoy." Jimin said and Yn nodded and with that they bid their goodbyes and Yn jumped in excitement "let's go and get ready Ynieee." Yn said before jumping towards their shares room. Such a kid. Today Yn and taehyung completed their 7th month of marraige and taehyung is much much better than before. Yn and taehyung himself worked very hard to make him better and it is becoming successful. Taehyung's Step-Mom is out of the country right now so yn is able to do this much but his mom calls her and ask about taehyung if he is still the same or not.

Yn replies the same every time which makes mrs. Kim a lil sus but she shrugges it off and nods. Yn still didn't got to k ow about taehyung's elder brother. She really wants to k ow that why isn't he visiting taehyung?

"Tae tae... Let's go get ready we are going out today..." Yn grinned making taehyung smile. Yes now he can move his head, smile, blink his eyes, move his hands a lil. "Are you exciting?" Yn asked taehyung while taking out clothes for him. She loomed towards him as he blinked his eyes twice which means Yes. "Me too. It's our first time going out on some date." Yn whispered the last part but taehyung was able to hear it and he smiled. "You heard that?" Yn asked while pouting, again he blinked his eyes twice which means he did! "Aish. I wanted to surprise you." Yn pouted.

I wanted to do this for my love but? That day changed my whole life.

Taehyung thought with a regretful sound.

"What happened? You don't want to go with me?" Yn asked as she saw taehyung's face colour became dull, Taehyung blinked his eyes thrice which means "No he wants to" "Then what's with your face baby?" Yn crouched down before him. Baby word took taehyung off gaurds she never called him that anytime before. Yn too realised what she said and blushed. She got up while clearing her throat and quickly took out a high neck sweater with black trousers below it and a brown blazer to make him wear it as it's very cold outside.

"Done!" Yn grinned as she made taehyung ready, she was too ready and was wearing a cute frok until her knees with a crop jacket upon it with a white coloured mini purse. Her hairs lying perfectly on her back. "We are looking cute aren't we?" Yn said with a huge grin making taehyung smile too as he blinked his eyes twice. "Let's go now. I have prepared a lot for today." Yn came towards taehyung's wheelchair and started moving it towards downstairs.

"Going somewhere sissy?" Yn looked infront of her as she came downstairs with taehyung and got shocked after seeing that person. Her step-sistet and her step-mom. All the memories started flowing in her mind of their tortures. A tear soon left her eyes. She wasn't ready to face them again. Atleast not at that time. She wss so happy to go out and have a beautiful date with her love but they again ruined it.

"What do you both want again?" Yn somehow encouraged herself to say something without stutering. "Oh! So you became bold." Her step-mom said making way towards her, "going out on a date with this paralyzed husband of yours?" She smirked disgustingly while looking at taehyung which boiled your blood. "Don't you dare call him that." Yn glared at her, "but it the truth He is an paralyzed man." Your step-sister smirked along with her mom. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!!! ." Yn shouted her lungs out making them flinch.

"Don't shout on us or else we will kill you as we did to your so called dad." Your step-sister said which made your world break. You fell on your knees not able to believe a single thing that she said, is it true? Was the thought. Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing those words as he quickly looked towards you and found you on yhe floor with no expression. You weren't able to progress what just happened? what just she said?

Kill you too as they did to your father?

"W-w-what?" The word that came out of your dried throat. "Yeah you heard that right. We killed that old man as he found out that we want his property nothing else." Your step-mom laughed evily. "Y-you k-killed m-my d-dad?" Again you weren't able to believe it at all. "Are you deaf or what? Or became one after livinv with this abnormal creature?" Your step-sister blutered out not realizing that those words broke yn and taehyung more than anything.

"I-i w-want to see my dad! TELL ME WHERE IS HE? YOU ARE LYING!!!" Yn got up and held her step-sister's shirt that she was wearing making her flinch. "You need to go up if you want to meet him." Your step-mom said. You looked towards her with your red blood eyes making her gulp a little but she maintained her smirking face.

Without thinking anything else you took the vase that was kept on the table and hit your step-mom with that making het head bleed and she fell down holding her head. "MOM!!!" Your step-sister ran towards her and started shaking her. "Don't lie to me and fuvking tell whete is my dad?" You warned them but again the same answet that they killed him. You didn't believed and made your way towards to your house. To find your father.

_

"Appa? Appa? APPA WHERE ARE YOU?" Yn shouted as she didn't found her dad after searching her whole home. It made her heart beat to rise second by second. She can't just beleive them and let it slide. He is her father even after he didn't deserved to be called one but she can't let her mother's love die this easily. She k ew that they have hide them somewhere in the house only but where?

Then she thought to check the backyard where there is a old room with shattery thing inside it. She made her way towards the room and saw that locked byt started searching for a stone or someting to open that lock. After finding for some timw she found out a small rod and started breaking the lock. Luckily it broke and she sighed in relief. She entered the room and looked around and found something that breaked her heart into millions of peices.

"Appa?"

__________________________
That's was the end of chapter i hope you liked this chapter and enjoyed.

Also so sorry for not updating....

I LOVE YOU INFINITY♡♡♡.