Chapter-9

Wierd...

Yn's pov

This girl dorry, is behaving very wierd since the day she came and i caught her in tae's room. She was acting wierd since then that day i went to her room to call her but she wasn't there and i heard some sounds from our sharung room, i called out her name and when opened the door.

She was siting near taehyung...

I asked her why was she here and she hesitantly told me that she lost her way so while searching she came in that room, that was sus cause she was sweating badly. Taehyung was also in a weird position but i shrugged off and smiled at her telling her that the dinner is ready and she nodded while making her way out of that room.

I glanced at taehyung who was looking nowhere, i fixed hik and gave a peck on his forehead telling him that i'll bring his dinner in room.

He was breathing heavily?

I shrugged that thought when i heard dorry saying, "What happened? Why are you so lost?" While chewing her chewing gum as we were sitting in the living room and she was scrolling her phone. It is now the 2nd week of her living here and she is a easy person, she never troubles or complains for anything. We kinda became friends now, but something was telling me that something is going wrong.

But what? I thought..

"Ah... ani nothing..." and i sighed, it was now time to give taehyung his medicine as mrs. Choi took a holiday today as i was informed that her daughter is sick, she had a daughter i never knew. I shaked my head and made my way to our room,

After opening the door of the dark room i opened the lights and chuckled seeing taehyung sleeping like a baby. I placed the tray of his medicine and water on the night stand near his bed and sat beside him admiring his shining face. I slightly shaked him as he slowly opened his eyes.

He is cute...

"Taehyungiee, It's time for your medicines. Come on be a good boy and eat them." I said taking medies in my hand as i saw him making wierd faces making me laugh. "If you won't eat then how will you get fine fast? Don't you want to make babies with me-" I soon realized that what u said and covered my mouth with my hands embarrased.

I saw him smirking, wtf-

"Yah, That was by mistake now come on get up." I helped him to sit, that smirk never left his face, he is becoming comfortable with me. I'm happy. Yes i'm happy even if he can not talk with me but i can feel that he likes my company, i'm somehow trying to forget my past, but it's still difficult.

________________________________

"Oh Jimin-ahh." I exclaimed grinning as i saw jimin entering the house with another boy? Who is he i never saw him? "Oh hi ynieee. How are you?" Jimin said as he side hugged me while i was cutting some fruits for taehyungiee, "i'm good as well as taehyung you know he is getting comfortable with me and i'm very happy." I said grinning, jimin chuckled along with the boy next to him. "W-who is he?" I asked looking at the boy who had a smile, sunshine smile.

"Oh yeah meet him, Hoseok hyung, and hyung meet yn taehyung's wifey." Jimin introduced, as a polite Hello left my mouth, "hello yniee i have heard a lot about you from jimin." Hoseok smiled, I looked at jimin who was glaring at hoseok while mouthing 'why did you told her that?' Making me chuckle, Cute. Why are they all so cute. "Oh, I would also like to hear about you a lot then, Oppa? Should i call you that?." I asked nervous, "Sure why not." He nodded, "yah you never called me oppa i'm older than you too." Jimin pouted, i pinched his cheecks and said. "You are my best friend so i will call you mochi." Jimin grinned brightly.

"Awww such a cute name just like you yniee." Hoseok chuckled, "Give me a nickname too." Again hoseok told while doing a aeygo, Aww my heartuue. "Okay then i will call you, sunshine oppa, as your smile is so cute." I pinched his cheecks. As we were having some chit chat i felt some stares at us but shrugged it off.

Dorry's Pov....

Oh so having a good chat with some boys i seee. Now wait and watch you bitch i will make taehyung watch this video and grow misunderstandings between you too so that i can win him again. I was smirking while recording the video of yn while talking, smiling, laughing with the boys. While taehyung? He is alone in the room.

Aww poor baby of Mine...

"Don't worry my baby, I will make sure you will start hating this so called wife of yours and will start loving me again like you used to do."

●•~•●

W

oho~ Some more drama is coming loves keep reading to know more avout this story....

And um.... and can i call you all My Chimmies? If you like it... tell me okay?

Yeah i said that i will update on 9th but as i was free and didn't had a good mood yo study i wtote this chapter. So give your reviews about it... okiee?

And also did you guys streamed "Stay alive"? If not then go go fast listen to it you will feel heaven i'm sure...

Love ya infinity~