Chapter-8

A guest...

Yn's pov

"Yeah sure! I will exchange those medicines with the one that you gave me uncle." I replied my uncle on the call as he said to change those medicines. "Good, Okay bye then i have things to sort out talk to you later, Love you." Uncle said as i replied "love you too and take care." I hunged up the call. "Yniee! The doctor is here to give a check-up on taehyung." Mrs. Choi informed me gaining my attention as i was in deep thoughts, "Oh Hello mr.?" I greeted the doctor standing beside mrs. Choi, "Hello, Mrs. Kim, I'm Bae Yeajoon." He replied my handshake, "Mr. Bae. Please." I indicated him to do his work and stood behind him looking at his every move, He first gave taehyung an injection i don't know for what? Then checked his heart beat, Moved his hands and legs a bit but no response, After wrote something on a peice of paper and gave it to me. "This is the prescription of his medicines." He said making me nod while i wasn't ready to take those medicines as i know he is giving him Slow poisons.

I took them and bowed a lil then he exited the room with mrs. Choi. I was staring at the medicines he gave me and it clicked me that i need to change them so i quickly took out the medicines that uncle gave me and exchanged them with the one that the doctor gave.

I was successful in changing.

"Yn! Please give me those medicines so that i can give him." Mrs. Choi said entering the room. I gave that small paper bag to her and smiled.

_____

"Thanks." I said to the shopkeeper as i was in the Convenience store as i didn't ate ramen since a month or maybe more. I just buyed it and was going to sit near the bench when i saw a girl crying, Why? At convenience store? I looked at her and went towards her and patted her shoulder softly to make her look at me. She did, her eyes, nose, ears were red, To be honest she was looking cute. I chuckled and asked her what is the matter that she was crying? "I ran away from my house." That was her answer that made my eyes go wide, "and why is that?" I asked softly not to make her sad more. "My mom abuses me a lot and i couldn't bear it at all so i-i r-ran away from there, B-but i have no one here other than my mom." She explained i can understand her pain, "You aren't koren, am i right?" I asked as she didn't seem to look like a korean at all maybe, Thai? "Yes i'm from Thailand we shifted here after my dad's death and mom became very abusive after that." She cried, i patted her shoulder softly.

"Here eat some ramen. it will refresh your mind. I will go get you some juice." I said as politely as u could as she hesitated a bit, "Take it don't hesitate." And she smiled widely. Aww so cute! How can her mom abuse her? Poor girl. "I will be right back." I stood up to get some drink for her as she nodded. "Here." I put that orange juice beside her ramen. "Thanks." She opened and started drinking.

-

"Welcome to our house." I welcomed her, Yes i bought her with me as she mentioned before that she has no one other than her mom here. "Thanks a lot i owe you a lot." She was being emotional again. I hugged her and said "it's my pleasure." And took her to our guest room. "Oh, yeah you mentioned 'OUR HOUSE' what did you mean don't you live alone?" she asked, "No i don't live alone, i'm married and me and my husband and some maids live in this house." I replied. "Take some clothes and change them." I said giving her some comfortable clothes as she took them and went to the bathroom to rake a shower, I then exited the room to make her something to eat.

"Mrs. Choi. What is for dinner?" I asked jumping out of no where and i can tell that she was startled. "Ah, you scared me, And i'm making kimbab and kimchi fried rice for dinner." She replied. "Wow! And yeah make more as we have guest today." I informed her. "Oh that girl, that came with you?" She asked curiously, i nodded. "What's her name?" She asked making me realize that i didn't even asked the name of that girl. " oh, Shit. I never asked her name, i will ask her right away bye mrs. Choi." I ran away, "This girl." I can hear mrs. Choi chuckling.

"Hello!!?" I poped my head in her room and saw her sitting on the bed staring at the ground. "Hey, What are you thinking?" I went inside. "O-oh, N-nothing." She replied and sighed, "i know you are thinking about your mom, but don't overthink it's okay." I confronted her, she smiled. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask your name, what's your name?" I asked and i can see that she was a lil tensed making me frown. "It's okay if you-" she cutted me off. "Kang Dorry." She replied after some seconds. "Oh what a cute name." I smiled widely.

-Time skip-
-Dorry's Pov-

Finally finally i'm in this house, Yess!!! After so many researchs of him i'm finally here. My love Taehyung i missed you so so much, and really that so called wife of yours is so annoying she asks so many questions. A real pain in my ass. I was searching for taehyung's room because very soon that asshole will come while jumping such a kid and ask question so i wanted to meet taehyung, Wanted to see if he is still in that state or not and if he is then no one can be happy as me Rn. I evily laughed in my mind and tip toed to their room.

I made it, she wasn't there. "Hey babe." I saw taehyung lying on the bed with his eyes open and i was so so happy to see him in this situation. He noticed me and his eyes widened, "I missed you so much my baby toy." I sat beside his and played with his hair strand. He was panicking, i laughed "Oh plzz baby boy don't panic it's me Dorry, Your first love is baby. Didn't you missdd me?" "I know you did, But why did you marry that kid? Huh? I guess you don't love me anymore" i fake pouted. "Even i don't love you anymore, Or should i say i'm tired of using you?" I laughed evily. I can feel his glares, uff those red eyes, I know his weak point. I leaned towards his lips and was going to kiss you when.

"Dorry?!"

_______________________

End of this part. How was it?

Haha! New suspence!

And guys I'm sorry to say that....

You hv to wait till 9th march for next update...

Love you bubyee!!!♡