Chapter-6

Something wrong?

Yn's pov~

"Mrs. Choi, i'm going in the park with taehyung, okay?" I informed mrs. choi and started dragging taehyung's wheelchair as i heard her say "Okay". "Wow! This so refreshing right taehyung?" I looked at him but sadly he didn't smiled not even blinked his eyes. "Let's go there, There is a small lake wow!" I said as i walked upto there with him. "Ah! This is so beautiful. I never noticed this place before." I said sitting down on the smooth grass. I was admiring the place and while looking here and there something caught my attention as i looked at that thing in awe. I went upto that thing and got it in my hand i crassed his hairs as i walked back to tae. "Awww!!! Seee this rabbit is so cute, Uwu!!!!" I said in a very cute voice.

I was playing with that cute rabbit until i heard my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and saw "Uncle" calling. I confusingly received the call, "Hello? Uncle is everything alright?" I asked. "Yeah, but the pics that you sended me and asked me to look into that paralyzed person's matter, Right?" He said as i replied "Yes, what about it?" "I found out that something is wrong in that report, Someone is trying to kill that person slowly in short giving him/her slow poison and if this continued he won't be able to get cured and we will not be able to save that person." He said making my get shocked i wasn't able to process anything and looked towards taehyung, i felt a pang in my heart and quickly replied. "U-uncle, plzz save him." I said as my voice cracked a lil. "But you need to bring that person to me so that we can get an clear report of his condition." He said, i didn't wasted any more time and said. "Uncle i will bring him on monday, Thankyou so much." I said and he humed in response and we bidded our goodbye i hunged up the call.

"I feel so bad for you tae how can someone try to hurt you even more? I won't let it happen and i will surely find out who is behind this." I was fuming in anger i didn't knew why i was feeling so angery, i wanted to kill that person right away but controlled myself. "Oh mr. Rabbit would you like to live with us?" I said as i took the rabbit in my hand. "See he is taehyung, your daddy and i'm your mommy from now okie?" I crassed the rabbit and smiled widely. I really hope that everything get normal.

Time skip to monday~

"Mrs. Choi! We will be out now!" I shouted from the drawing as mrs. Choi came running, "where are you going dear?" She said in worry, "Don't be worried mrs. Choi i'm visiting my friends with taehyung as he never met any of my friends." I replied chuckling "But dear be back before evening as mrs. Kim dosent like when taehyung stays out with anyone that long" idk why mrs. Kim worries about him when she doesn't even come to visit him, if she is that much worried she could have came to meet him for atleast an hour. I shaked my head mentally and replied "Don't worry we will be back soon." I smiled receiving a sweet smile from her as well. We made our way to the car that was standing neat yhe gate as the man sitting inside it came out and gave me a hug. "Jimin-ssi, Thanks for coming." I broke the hug as he smiled. "No yn he is my bff so i need to know that what is actually happening to him so that's nothing." He smiled widely as i nodded and he helped taehyung to sit inside with me. Yes, i told him everything and requested that this should be between us only. We three made our way to my uncle's hospital.

"Um.. excuse me?" I said to the nurse that was sitting on the reception. "Yes? How may i help you?" She said without even looking at me as she was busy staring at jimin. Such a flirt, uff, "Can you tell wherw is mr. Lee's office?" I asked while rolling my eyes, She didn't replied she was getting on my nerves now that's when jimin smirked at me i looked at him confuse. "Hey, sexy." Jimin said to the nurse as she blushed, i mentally cursed this man. "Hey, Hottiee." She replied fixing her clothes and started showing her cleavage to him. I can say that he was not interested at all but he is a good acter. "Can you plz tell us where is mr. Lee's office beautiful?" he sexily said. "Yeah, sure." She then showed us the way, i thanked her but her ful attention was on jimin as they both winked at each other. I wanted to vomit but controlled myself. "Thanks so much now jimin stop we are already here." I ordered jimin as he quickly made a cold face and shutted the door on her face. Wow what a duality. I dragged taehyung inside and greeted my uncle who was staring at us.

"Hello uncle, it's been a while." I smiled and sat down beside jimin and taehyng was on my left. "It has been and you have grown up so well." He pinched my cheecks making me hiss in pain. "Oww! Uncl3 not my cheecks." I pouted and jimin laughed but soon earned a glare from me. "Let's get straight to the point, so this is kim taehyung My husband." I said and uncle's eyes got widen as he hear me saying "My husband" i can say that he was beyond shock. "What did tou say?" He somehow said, "My husband. Dad got me married to him." I said and smiled. "WHEN!!!" He shouted making me and jimin flinch. "Some days ago on 24th September." I replied and soon earned a glare from him i know he is over protective towards me but i don't want taehyung to fewl bad so i said. "Uncle plz Taehyung is here so let's first get him tested i will explain everything." I said in a sad tone as he sighed nodded. He then called a nurse it was another one and said her some test to do with taehyung as she nodded and took taehyung away from ther. "Now give me an explanation." He said. I gulped and started explaining everything i know he is very angry rn but it already happened now no one cane change it. "Your mom and you both are so innocent that he used you both." He said emphasizing my dad making me sigh. "Uncle i'm happy with him, don't need to worry about me. Also i got a new friend jimin."

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hello mr. Lee I'm Park jimin, taehyung's childhood friend." Jimin introduced himself as my uncle smiled at him anf shaked his hand with him. After sometime the burse came back and gave my uncle the result of the report as his eyes widened after seeing the report making us confused my and jimin looked at each other and then at him. "What happened uncle? Everything okay?" I asked concerned. "Oh no yn..."

____________________________
Chp 6 ended... it was lame, right?

See you in the next chp stay tuned♡