Her hand shakily hovered over her phone, but ultimately, her curiosity got the best of her and she took it out before she had a second thought.

'Can we meet?' it read.

Jisoo was surprised. 'Isn't a bit too early to meet up?' she responded. The sun was still out and she thought they had an agreement to have their encounters during the night time only.

'No, not that,' Jinyoung replied, almost immediately.

The girl pursed her lips as she grew deeper in thought, wondering why her late night booty call was suddenly trying to see her and how she was supposed to react to that.

☾・゚: *✧・゚:*

From the past few minutes of their session together, Chaeyoung could already notice his serious work ethic and vision. But aside from that, he also didn't fail to show a playful and easy-going personality as well. She could see them getting along just fine, which gave her a sense of relief.

"My album won't be released until another month or two, depending on how things go," Taehyung noted. "We might even compete in music shows, who knows?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened upon the realization. "Oh God, ARMY would have your back for sure," she exclaimed.

"Hey, don't downplay the power of Blinks," Taehyung laughed.

"That is true," Chaeyoung smiled. "We shall see then."

Taehyung reciprocated her amused expression. He didn't mind the thought of occasionally seeing her at music shows after their recordings were over. Who knows? He might even invite her to perform a live version of their duet at some point.

"But what did you have in mind for our song?" Chaeyoung asked as she switched her attention to the pad of paper in front of her, ready to take down any notes he might have.

Taehyung liked that. Our song. It implied that the two of them had something tangible that they shared. That his name was allowed to be associated with hers.

"Well, I already have the music for it, though still changeable based on your opinion," he responded. "But I have no lyrics or rhythm yet."

"I was actually hoping to get your ideas on that," Taehyung continued.

Chaeyoung nodded, grateful that he wanted her artistic input on the project. She loved writing songs and she wishes she could do more of it within their own music.

"What if I just step into the booth, you play your track, and I'll hum a melody or any words that come to mind," she suggested, having done this same technique before with their producer, Teddy.

Taehyung smiled, "I love that."

The blonde woman sat up from her seat and happily skipped towards the sound booth, which the man thought was particularly cute.

She placed the headphones on her head and approached the microphone. She looked back at Taehyung on the other side of the glass and gave him a thumbs up to signal that she was ready.

A harmony of guitar and piano started to flow into her ears. She liked the beat he created which sounded like an emotional acoustic ballad. It was a few seconds into the song that she got more comfortable and familiar with the melody, allowing her to belt out her thoughts.

Taehyung listened and watched in awe at the woman in front of him, evoke so much emotion in incoherent words and singing beautiful melodies.

He gazed at her little quirks... the way her eyebrows furrowed when she hit a high note, the way she moved her hands to propel her expressions.