That was all it took before Mark was throwing punches again.

"You are a bastard!" Mark punched Jaehyun across the face. "You broke everything-"

Flashback

Mark smiled as he made his way into the house.

"I'm home!" He yelled as he threw his bag down. His eyebrows furrowed a little when Taeyong didn't come greet him at the door.

"Hyung?" Mark called as he walked into the kitchen.

He heard shuffling in the living room and walked through the door.

"Jeno decided to go get ice cream with Jaemin and-" Mark froze when he saw Taeyong.

Taeyong was sitting on the couch with his hands pressed to his face.

Mark an ugly feeling crawl up in his chest at the small sobs that Taeyong was letting out.

"Hyung?" Mark said gently as he took a step towards the couch trying not to startle the man.

Taeyong's shoulders stopped shaking for a moment as his head shot up to look at Mark.

Mark felt his heart dip.

Taeyong had red eyes and cheeks with heavy tears running down his face.

"Markie," Taeyong whispered as his lip wobbled.

"What happened?" Mark frowned as he walked around the couch and sat next to Taeyong. "Also where's Jaehyun? Does he know that your sad-"

"Oh baby," Taeyong hiccupped before bending down to look in Mark's eyes. "Markie...you know I love you and your brother. I-I love you both so so much-"

Taeyong choked on a sob before continuing.

"You know that right?" Taeyong tilted his head as he held onto Mark's hand.

"Of course I do," Mark frowned as he squeezed Taeyong's trembling hand. "We love you too...I mean...we wouldn't know love without you."

"I wouldn't trade you both for the world," Taeyong leaned over to bring Mark into a hug. "You mean everything to me. Everything is going to be ok."

"Huh? I don't understand," Mark said as he patted Taeyongs back. "What's wrong-"

"I'm sorry baby," Taeyong held him a little tighter. "...daddy's not coming back."

That was enough as Taeyong began sobbing brutally into his shoulder.

But Mark couldn't hear anything.

He could feel his heart skip beats as it wildly thumped against his ribs.

He felt his hands go numb and his eyes were wide as he stared at nothing over Taeyong's shoulder.

His whole world just caved in.

Then he heard it.

He heard his heart break.

End of Flashback

"You hurt your husband!" Mark shoved him to the ground. "You hurt Jeno! You hurt them all. You killed me-"

Home [Markhyuck]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara