The Red-Rose Tyrant 5-6

Start from the beginning

“Moving on, as knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered year one of the magic era.” lucius let out another meow ace let out a yawn

“Fscinating… ‘dwarf’s mine’... mhm, mhm… ‘magical energy’...” deuce was fighting sleep “maan… when do we get to the classes where we blow stuff up with magic?” After a while the bell rang, I was alittle sad about it. 

Me and my boys all rushed outside to P.E after changing into the jumpsuits given to us, a bunch of people already seemed there and ready, the teacher urged us closer, we got into the little crowd “I’m coach Vargas, and physically educating your feeble little bodies is my responsibility. Great sorcert begins with a great physique! Behold the muscles you can build with a diet of raw eggs! A great mage needs a great physical constitution! So gimme twenty laps and a hundred push-ups!” Who does this air-head think he is, Gaston? I huffed, this isn’t gonna be fun.

Ace shook his head “bleah. The forced exercise is bad enough, but meatheads like this guy drive me nuts.” deuce seemed pretty happy “finally! A subject I'm good at!” grim huffed “explain to me the appeal of runnin’ around in circles! Do I look like a hamster?” I giggled. 

“Let's stop runnin’! Twenty laps! LET’S GO!” oh shit, oh shit no. 

After all that running, push ups, Lunges, Side planks, regular planks and sit ups, everything hurts, I’m covered in sweat, grim didn’t really need to go anything, after all he’s a cat, everyone was groaning, a few people were laying on the ground, but deuce seemed fine, it was actually terrifying and then the words I had been hoping for “Class is over, I’ll see you tomorrow” It was finally break period, we went back inside to the bathrooms to change out and then we went into the halls “deuce, what's our next class?” 

Deuce pulled out our schedule “let’s see, our next class is…” ace huffed out “this so-called magic academy feels a lot like a lame, ordinary school. It’s not exactly what I expected, but at least this collar won’t be much of a problem after all. You with me on that, grim? …hm?” ace turned, I paused, oh god, I turned and grim was no where to be seen, oh fuck, oh shit “grim?! I have a bad feeling about this…” 

Deuce head jolted to the side “Oh! Look out the window! I just saw a ball of fur running across the yard!” all three of us ran outside to see grim in the courtyard “No way am I putin’ up with this boring routine day in and day out. I’m grim, sorcerer prodigy, and I don’t need no one to teach me how to blow stuff up!” 

“The headmage is going to be furious…” I whined “boy, that guy is not a fast learner.” deuce stated “not a good look to lose your only student on your first day as prefect. Want help catching him?” ace asked

I quickly nodded “yes, thank you!” 

Ace smirked, “I don love the chocolate croissants at the co-op.” 

deuce thought for a second “I’d do it for an iced latte at the cafeteria.” 

“Yessir! Right away, Sirs!” I growled out, I WILL NOT be scolded by Crowley again, ace smirked again “pleasure doing business. Now, deuce, shall we clean up the mess made by the worst prefect to ever set a foot on campus?” deuce chuckled “I can already taste that iced latte, ace” they rushed after grim, I heard yelling and unconherent talking but soon they returned with grim in hand as he thrashed around screaming “mrrah! I’ve had it with these boring classes!” I grabbed grim and held him close to my chest, looking him in his eyes “then you’ll never become a great mage!” 

“UGH! When did you get all bossy?” grim whined, “deuce you never told me what the next class was” deuce pulled out his schedule again “lunch, we have lunch next!” just then the bell rang “lunch now!” Ace snickered. 

“We should hurry to lunch, I’m starving!” I said as we rushed to get to the cafeteria, when we walked in grim yelled “wooo! Lunchtime at last!” we walked towards the food, in a small line “Whoa! They got some good-lookin’ grub” grim awed. I looked around at the food “can you eat squid and onions, grim?” have to make sure he doesn't posion himself “look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!” grim kept yelling. 

“Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?” Ace groaned, grim started hopping up and down and grabbed at the bottom of my shirt and pointed at chicken “y/n, grab me the grilled chicken! There’s only one left and an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with ‘em!” I began putting the stuff he asked for onto our tray, and chuckled at his child-like behavior.

So far I have two omelets, four slices of  jelly-filled bread, one grilled chicken, and two bacon-and-egg tarts. I also picked up a chocolate croissant for ace and an iced latte for deuce. 

 As grim was jumping around he bumped into someone “ow!” grim let out a slight whine, there was a white haired boy looking down at him “Hey! Watch where you’re goin’! M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!” there is a red haired boy, who I assume is his friend, “whoa, that’s messed up! Pokin’ the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!” the white haired boy spoke again, “I’m gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation.” 

Grims eared flipped back “myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HANGRY!” the red haired boy seemed pissed off by grim “hey! That’s no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!” 

Deuce cleared his throat “um, excuse me, sir, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited…” the white haired boy turned his head towards deuce “fighting? You got it all wrong. This is just me helpin’ an ignorant freshman know his place.” 

“Now let’s see just how many ways there are to skin a cat, heh!” the red haired boy yelled out. 

I stepped out infront of grim “listen here, assholes, I’m not letting you touch grim over some fucking yolk, you dull brained egg-heads, the food is still edible, if it wasn’t, then i’d give you the chicken, you can learn to shut the fuck up and back down, you fucking dingbat of a jackass, you hard-headed mouth breathers think you need the respect of gods, when really you just need to be put in your fucking places, now turn the fuck around and don’t fucking talk to me or my boys again.” I didn’t raise my voice from monotone, I moved closer causing them to step back. 

“I may not have magic, but i’ll kick the magic out of your fucking asses, and maybe I’ll hit some fucking sence into your tiny fucking brains” I had gotten face to face with them.