Chapter 8: Welp, this is where I die

Y/n's POV

We were all just waiting around in a circle, waiting for the next game to start.

*the longer I have to wait, the more nervous i get. when will this game start?* I thought, getting anxious about the game.

"None of the games have started yet.." Arisu said. "maybe we still  have time" usagi said, seemingly not knowing if a game will ever start. 

"Or they forgot to push the big, red 'Start' button" Chishiya said, Jokingly...I think

"They didn't even tell us about the rules for this game" Kuina said, rightfully pissed.

It was silent for a few seconds, before Usagi started looking around for something. "What is it?" Kuina asked usagi.

"I hear something" Usagi said, walking towards the noise.

Hearing that, I started getting more and more anxious, and it was apparently evident in my face, because Chishiya looked at me, and for a second, I thought I saw an ounce of concern on his face, but I shook it off as me just seeing things.

*Shit, i'm so scared* i thought, trying to mask my fear.

*ok, ok, just wait until Ann and Tatta show up, it shouldn't take too long, right* I thought, looking around, frantically.

I was broken out of my thoughts, with the sound of gun shots, and someone grabbing my hand, and running away. I looked at the culprit, and saw Usagi. Before I can even comprehend what was going on properly, she gently placed me behind a car far away from the King of Spades, with Kuina.

"Stay here!" she said, before running away, probably to find Arisu. I nodded, and immediately turned towards kuina to hug her. 

She hugged me back, and comforted me, telling me it was going to be alright. She later then left when i was stable enough, to go find the others. I closed my eyes, and began putting my hands in my pockets (or bra, or whatever you got). When i put my hand into my left pocket (or boobie), i felt...a card?

*i don't remember a card being here* i thought looking around to see if someone put it in my pocket on accident or something.

when i pulled out the card, i saw a playing card. not just any playing card

.

.

.

.

𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙

I stared at it in shock, before frantically turning it, to see if this was some sort of sick joke someone was playing on me. but when i flipped it around, i saw a note reading

You are the Joker card, Y/n. The wild card, if i must. 

-Mira

The Joker card...

I suddenly heard footsteps stop in front of me, and when i looked up it was the King of Spades.

*i'm screwed*

He then looked down at the card in front of my hands, before nodding his head, and walking away to find some others to kill.

*what was that?...he didn't hurt me when he saw the card in my hand, what's going on...?* I thought.

I looked around, and saw the others waving at me to come over to them. I looked at the king of spades, before making a run for it. I ran over to them, and when i did, they quickly pulled me down, and checked on me for any injuries, while asking if i'm okay. I nodded my head, and what i didn't expect was to be brought into a hug by Chishiya. 

Before I can say anything about it, he pulled away. 

Arisu looked around, and saw a dead person. i saw this, and immediately started shaking my head 'no'. he looked at me, and somehow persuaded me into coming with him to check on the body. 

Wait a minute, wasn't he supposed to take Usagi with him?

we checked on the body, and saw that he was already deceased.

*obviously* i thought, internally rolling my eyes.

We suddenly heard a car coming from the distance, and a shout.

Tatta!

He said, along with Ann said to quickly get in. We all successfully got in, except for Chishiya, because he was stopped by a grenade. he immediately told Tatta to drive away, and that's exactly what he did. He started driving frantically, and Ann noticed a car following us. I heard multiple gunshots, before seeing the car behind us, start driving faster. and later, there were gunshots, headed for the car, we were in.

*Welp, this is where I die*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make this as long as I can, considering that my best friend just gave birth to twins, yet again.

Also don't worry, because for the Jack of Hearts, your going to get a little chishiya, banda, and maybe Yaba and Enji action.

but this is the start of season 2, and i'm gonna ask this question again, just in case you changed your mind, or you didn't get to vote last time. 

Should you be the one to break your arm instead of Tatta?

or

Should a random person come in, and take his place?

also it's snowing where i live, and i'm so happy, because it rarely snows where i am

also i'm thinking of making y/n have schizophrenia or just make them see things like Fran Bow, should I?

EDIT: i hate this chapter, it feels so rushed (bc it is) but i haven't updated this book with an actual chapter is a hot minute, so the only thing i can do is make the next chapter better