Chapter 6: Chishiya ain't shit

A/n: i'm gonna put a trigger warning for the scene when we get to it, but i'm saying this now. For one of the scenes, there will be SA, and your gonna be taking usagi place for THE scene, just bc i love usagi too much for that. 

Y/n's POV

Me and usagi was knocking on Arisu's door, but he kinda wasn't answering, and so i got annoyed and just opened it. "how long are you gonna sleep?" i said, kinda annoyed. 

now you may be wondering 'y/n, why are you annoyed?', well i'm annoyed because this is the start to episode 6, AKA all havoc is going to go loose, today, and i'm kinda not in the mood to be threaten, sooo

me and usagi, both walked into the room. Usagi towards the curtains, while i went towards arisu to try and shake him awake. "are you hungover?" usagi asked, opening the curtains. 

as she did that, i was shaking him awake. "arisu, wake up, please" i added please, hoping that would get him to wake up. 

when usagi fully opened the curtains, i saw arisu start stirring in his sleep, while groaning. 

*THAT woke you up* i thought, annoyed. "did you get any information?" arisu asked, sounding tired. "i'm afraid not" usagi said. I think i'd better get up and get some info." arisu said, getting off the bed. 

*is it just me or does arisu look kinda fine?* i thought. "seems like hatter has taken a liking to you" usagi said, looking at both me and arisu. "you better be careful. the militant corps will be watching you. and we have no idea what they're capable of." usagi said. 

*i do, and it's murder* i thought, thinking back to the 10 of hearts. *WAIT, the 10 of hearts will happen soon, and i don't think i'm ready for it. what do i do?* i thought, now internally panicking. 

arisu looked at us, before slowly nodding. *welp, time for us to get information* i thought, excited. peep the sarcasm.

--------------------Time Skip---------------------------------------------------

The scene then transitioned to me and arisu talking with people who low-key sound like fuck boys. "I was talking to these guys who drove all the way to the suburbs. they were saying that the further you get from the city, the crappier and more run-down the streets are, and if you keep goin', it looks like you're actually in a jungle. they decided they weren't taking any chances and didn't go any further." this guy in a blue robe said. 

the scene transitioned again, and now we are in a club-like room. "I heard that all the game arenas are pretty much inside Tokyo!" this girl said, sounding pretty drunk.

The scene transitioned AGAIN, and now we are back outside. "There are rumors about people who tried escaping the country by boat, but then those lasers came down from the sky and killed all of them. you hear about that?" this guy said. "hang on a second. does that mean that the only people who are disappearing are in Tokyo?" this girl asked. "so wait. if thsi was only happening in Tokyo, wouldn't the SDF have come to rescue us? That makes sense, right?" another girl asked. "and the fact that they haven't come, does that mean that everyone in japan disappeared?" the same girl asked. "The U.S army didn't come either." the guy said. 

I'm so over these scene transitions, but it did, and this time to a guy laying on a girls lap. and let me tell ya, he looked and sounded as high as a fucking kite. "i don't know, man. i think aliens put chips  into our brains and are playing with us" he said.

*really?* i thought, unamused. "i don't think anyone could escape from this place. gimme a swig" he said. *how helpful..* i thought

---------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------