Chapter 1: What the hell ?!??

Y/n's POV  

"AHHH i'm so excited to watch the new season!" i said as i stared at the new poster on netflix for the 2nd season of Alice In Borderland. "I know, You've been talking about it since it came out" Said my friend, Harley. "I know, but it's just that i've been waiting 2 years for the 2nd season, and now that it's finally out, I don't know what to do." "you can start by actually watching the damn show" Harley replied seeming done with my Bullshit. "you're right, i'm wasting time, i need to watch it. you can watch it with me if you want Harley, you won't regret it!" i said smiling, hoping to convince them to watch it with me. "i probably will" they whispered "what was that?" "nothing! i can't watch it with you, i promised my brother i would help him with his homework, Sorry." they said sounding not-so-apologetic. "okay, well bye i guess" I said waving them off. 

-------------------------------Time skip-------------------------------------------

I was just finishing up with the last episode of the show still in shock at the ending. I looked at the time, and saw it was 2:43 am. "I should really get some sleep, I have work in the morning." i said, getting ready to sleep, but as i was getting ready to sleep, i suddenly blacked out on my own.

When i awoke, I noticed that I wasn't in my room or even in my house, instead i was outside in what looked to be a post-apocalyptic world of some sort, and in front of me was the first game that Arisu and the others played. "Oh no, Please don't tell me i'm in Alice In Borderland, i'm not athletic or smart enough for this." i said in disbelief to myself.  In the distance, I see Karube, Chota, and Arisu coming to the building where the game is being held. I get up from the ground and walk inside the building, taking note of the car and the city. 

When i make it to the room with the phones and stuff, I hesitate stepping across the border, but i step across anyway. I picked up a phone and it almost immediately scanned and recognized my face. as that was happening, the others walked in and Karube said "Hey there's another person. Do you know what's going on?"  I shook my head no, I mean I technically did know what was happening, but I didn't want to say anything about that. I handed them each a phone, and soon after, Shibuki walked in and said we were in a death game. She walked up to chota, grabbed his I.d tag, and threw it across the borderline. she then said that if you cross the border, You would die. I handed her a phone and after a few seconds, the high school girl walked through the border. The boys tried to stop her but couldn't. Shibuki handed her a phone and said "My condolences." After that, the phone then said the name of the game and the difficulty of it.

" After that, the phone then said the name of the game and the difficulty of it

*i wonder if I could save the girl* I thought. The  game explained the rules and told us to walk into the elevator. As i was doing that, I saw Arisu looking at the evacuation map. 

When the elevator stopped, the doors opened to reveal a room with 2 doors. one saying alive and the other saying dead. I gave it some thought, but that thought soon came to an end when smoke started to fill the room. i covered my nose with my shirt while coughing. I heard shibuki say "It's live!!" Karube asked how she knows and she said that it was because it said alive. She was avoiding eye contact and sounded uncertain so it was obvious she was lying.