Chapter Thirty Seven

He kisses me immediately after, and when he doesn't make any move to go further, I break the kiss hovering above him.

He's still in the white shirt he wore to work and I undo the buttons deftly, running my hands down his torso, feeling him take a sharp breath. I don't stop though and he lets me take the reins as I place a kiss on his right nipple, circling my tongue around it, and teasing it with my teeth.

"What are you doing?" Gabriel asks, his voice quite shaky.

"Pleasuring you." I grin up at him. "I thought guys liked that stuff?"

He blinks as though he wasn't expecting that. "Well, yeah. I mean, I guess I see why they do now."

That's all the encouragement I need as I continue kissing my way down his chest and his glorious abs. When does he have the time to work out? Does he even work out?

I reach his v-line and I work on removing his slacks. His hand meets mine and I gaze up at him questioningly. His eyes are dark with lust, but somehow he still asks, "what are you doing Aria?"

I cock my head inquisitively. "Do you not want me to?"

His jaw clenches and I can see him having a mental battle before he gives up with a sigh. "As you wish."

I smile to myself and work on bringing out his dick inch by inch until it is right in front of me; thick, long, and veiny, standing tall and proud. I wrap my hand around it, stroking it and buttering it up with his precum. Then, I lock my eyes and put my mouth on the cap.

He releases another sharp breath, his hand clenching by the side. I take more of him into my mouth, my hand massaging the part my mouth can't reach. When it reaches the back of my throat, I open my mouth for air and saliva dribbles down his dick.

Gabriel stares at me, lip parted in surprise as I sucked more of him, bopping my head up and down as I try to make him feel good.

"God," he groans his hand finding my hair, pushing me down on his dick that I almost choke. "Just like that. Fuck, I love you."

I hollow my cheeks, my fingers massaging his balls as he fucked my mouth, using it as he liked. For some reason, I like it and don't stop him as he continues thrusting in and out of my mouth. Seeing him lose control turns me on and I can already feel my panties getting damped from pleasuring him.

He suddenly stops and I peer up at him through my lashes. He pulls my head away from his dick and leans down to kiss me, not minding that my mouth was just on his dick. "I want to be buried deep inside you when I come and that won't happen if you keep deep-throating me."

I blush at his crude words, my body turning red. He chuckles at the sight.

"You just had my dick in your throat. Now, you're blushing."

"Shut up."

He shakes his head at my lousy comeback. "All fours." He orders me, then pauses and gives me a cute look. "If you don't mind."

I happen to not mind.

I let him take off my dress and unclasp my bra then, I go on my hands and knees on the bed. It's the first time we're doing this because Gabriel has always claimed to be a 'gentleman' and wanted to make love to me instead of fucking me because apparently, they were two different things.

First I feel his teeth on my side and when I look behind me, I see him removing my panties with his teeth. I blush even more. Who knew Gabriel could be like this?

He doesn't go far before he rips it. I gasp. "Shh," he says before I can complain. He lines himself with my entrance but doesn't go in. "Are you ready?"

"Gabriel!" I scold. He laughs and drives inside me with a wild force that forces my arms to collapse under me, my face buried in the pillow. "Fuck."

He stills inside me, letting me get accustomed to his size. Whenever I'm with him, it's like I'm losing my virginity all over again. He packs my hair in one hand and pulls it as he starts moving again, my back arching in delight.

"What are we going to do about the company?" He asks randomly, moving at a slow pace.

"Hmm?" I ask distractedly.

"Shawn's company. The one I bought for you."

"Go faster," I whine, but he doesn't listen. Instead, he goes slower, bending to meet my ear.

"Not until you answer my question."

I groan in dissatisfaction. "What's the question again?*

He chuckles proudly. "Will you take the company? Will you run it as you've always planned to do?"

"No," I tell him honestly. It'll be weird for the employees. A former employee who got fired is coming back after months as their new boss. I don't want to see the company run to the ground though.

"No?" Gabriels asks, completely pulling out of me.

"Yes!" I cry out, desperate for his touch, anything. I just need him inside me. He isn't playing fair. He waited until the middle of sex to ask me such a question. "You're being an ass." I grit out.

"I know. Are you going to run it or not?"

There's only one correct answer, so I don't think much about it when I say, "I will."

He enters me again, but he doesn't move this time. "You're not going to change your mind after now, are you?"

"I won't, fuck. Just fucking move!" I yell, not caring if Lucas wakes up anymore.

"Good girl." He praises, spanking my ass lightly. This time, when he moves, it isn't the former slow pace. It's fast and hard and his balls slap against my ass as I try to match his pace. "Fuck, Aria. How are you always so tight? You take me so well."

"Mmh," I mewl, hearing the sound of our skin slapping against each other and the sound of my juices as he fucks me. He is right. Fucking and making love are entirely different and if I'm being honest with myself, I'd much prefer getting fucked.

"I love you. I don't want you to ever forget that." He smacks my ass again and it's harder than the first, but I welcome it with a moan.

"I— I love you t-too," I managed to get out, trying to steady my breathing.

He takes my hand and brings it to my clit. "Feel it. Feel where we're joined. We fit perfectly well, love."

"Yes, we do." I agree.

He pinches my clit and that's my undoing. I clench around his dick, a strong wave of pleasure rippling through me. He follows immediately after, shooting his warm seed inside me for the first time, but I don't care.

As we collapse into the bed, I don't care that I can get pregnant. I won't mind it. After all, we love each other and he doesn't seem to mind too. He pushes my hair behind my ear, caresses my face, and says, "I am never letting you go."

Then I remember how he just manipulated me into owning a company.