Chapter 19: Under The Full Blue Moon

Warning: there will be sexually explicit scenes in this chapter

As they arrived at the hotel, she realized that Hank's room is almost on the top floor. The number was on a large white door. On the other hand, they were normal brown doors.

"So, umm... I hope it's not... so romantic." Kagome said nervously. Then they entered the room and found herself in the fancy room. However, the room is big. She had turned on the lamp beside the big bed. Even though when she stared at the bed where Hank was sitting at the edge, she thought it was huge. This hotel must be an interesting place, anyway.

"The room is big. It reminds me of an apartment." Kagome replied, chuckling.

"Indeed," Hank replied, smiling.

"I need to talk to you about something," Kagome said nervously playing with the hem of her dress.

Hank arched his brow. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

She went up and sat on the bed next to him. This didn't shock him, because she had done it before. Kagome took a deep breath and exhaled. She couldn't let her nervousness get the best of her. However, she didn't have the guts to.

"I rather show you." She went to pull off his mask and pressed her lips gently against his mental jaw. His eyes widened at the gesture, but before he could kiss back she pulled away from him. Although he didn't have lips to kiss on it.

"I like you, too, Hank. But I had loved you since you came into my life." She stopped speaking for a little bit before continuing. "That is if you'll have me."

Hank smiled at her as he kissed her back, but harder than she had. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he did her waist pulling her closer to him. He nipped and pulled at her bottom lip with his teeth hoping for her to open her mouth.

Kagome complied and opened her mouth allowing him in. She moaned as his tongue massaged hers. She was slightly embarrassed that she let out that moan. She began to reply and they kissed with passion.

They had to separate for air though and Hank laid his forehead against hers. "Is that enough?" He said while smirking knowing that it wasn't enough for him or her.

Then she undressed slowly then drop it on the floor with her clothes. She smiled at Hank softly. She blushed heavily, covering her chest with her arms. She looked down and felt way too nervous. Hank thought it was a dream, but turned out it was real.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hank asked, worried that he might hurt her.

Kagome smiled at him. "I am sure. Please let me be yours."

Hank smiled at her softly as he slowly undressed. She then scooted closer to him and pressed her lips against his, closing her icy blue eyes. Hank felt relaxed as he closed his eyes softly.

He pulled her closer and placed his nonexistent lips against hers. Even though he didn't have lips to kiss her lips still. He slowly pinned her on the bed while kissing her. He soon rolled them over, making him lay on top of her.

He started to run his hands over her body as he could feel her wrapping her arms around him. His hand snuck under the white sheet of the blanket and stroked her womanhood as he kissed down to her chest. She arched her back at his touch and clench her hands on the sheet. One of his large fingers entered her core and she let out a loud moan of pleasure as Hank added another finger and started teasing her insides.

"Ha-Hank," she moaned out, breathing heavily. "Pl-Please... I want more..."

At that moment, an unknown feeling entered her body and it felt like she was going to explore. Before Kagome could scream, Hank pushed his lips against hers, and somehow her body released a hot yet relaxing feeling that left her out of breath. He then let go of her lips and let her pant heavily. Kagome had never done this before.

Kagome kissed him. Just then she felt him position himself at her entrance as she could feel him rubbing her womanhood when he was about to enter her, which caused her to whimper.

"Hank, please be gentle," Kagome wailed.

He faced her, "Last chance, do you want to stop?"

She shook her head. "No. Don't stop. I want you to take me, please."

"Okay,  but this might hurt a bit, Kagome. Don't say I didn't warn you," Hank said as he watched her nodding in response. Placing his hands on her cheeks and kissing her.

He then slowly shoved himself inside her insides which made her scream in pain. She felt her eyes fill with small tears from the unbearable pain inflicted on her insides. Hank kissed her and wiped the tears off of her face to cheer her up. She waited for the pain to dial down then ready to feel pleasure again.

Within six minutes, she felt the pleasure and began to buck her hips signaling to him that she was ready. Hank then thrust slowly inside her as Kagome moaned. She held onto the bedsheets when she kept moaning to feel the thrust cutting through her insides. He leaned in her ear while breathing heavily and thrust into her gently.

"You're mine, Kagome. Only mine," Hank growled in pleasure as he nipped her ear carefully, and continued to thrust.

Kagome whimpered in response.

"Who do you belong to?" Hank demanded.

She didn't respond as she tried to finish her sentence, so he stopped thrusting as he let her answer his question.

"Kagome, who do you belong to?" Hank demanded again as he stroked her cheek and then her hair.

"You are. I belong to you," Kagome breathed out heavily.

Hank grinned as he continued thrusting.

"Ha-Hank... go faster, please," Kagome pleaded with him as Hank began to thrust faster to make her scream.

She moaned out as she rolled her head to feel his member go deeper and deeper. She was closing her eyes tightly to feel her blood running from her insides as the pleasure was giving her feel good. She wrapped her legs around his waist and turned her head to the left while moaning and blushing heavily, didn't care if she was bleeding out. Hank was so brutal as a killing machine. She felt her breasts bouncing when Hank kept thrusting her faster while he was grunting and groaning. A familiar feeling started to feel explode when they reached their limits.

"Hank!" When Kagome cried out his name, she finally reached her limits to climax her insides. Hank grunted as he pounded into her entrance a few more times then reached the climax. She felt his member filling her up with seeds as they both screamed out their names.

When they both panted for three more minutes, he pulled it out and lay beside her as he wrapped his arms around her. Hank purred while cuddling her tightly, "I love you, Kagome."

Kagome smiled. "I love you, too, Hank."

When she lay on his strong chest and started to get some rest, Kagome was very happy that she had done it. Although, she felt her lower region was in pain. It hurts so much because it was her first time. She is no longer a virgin. She started to rest up and then fell asleep.