Chapter 11: The Love Song

Warning: there will be sexual content in this chapter.

"That was one hard decoration that we build." Kagome sighed in relief, getting out of the building with the others.

"Yeah, sis," Souta said as he stretched his arms out.

"I also want to thank all of you for your help," Kagome said with a smile.

"No problem, honey," Doc said, smiling.

"Hell, yeah!" Deimos exclaimed happily.

"We glad we could do that," Sanford said.

"It was fast to organize the party," Miranda breathe out, placing her hands on her hips. Sanford and Deimos nodded in agreement.

Hank stood quietly while watching them talk. Just then...

"Kagome!" Everyone heard a voice calling out as they turned around and saw it was Inuyasha who was coming out of the building and walking towards them while waving at them hello.

"Inuyasha," Kagome said as Inuyasha stopped in front of her.

"So I invited Usagi to the bar and I was wondering if you guys want to meet her," Inuyasha said with a smile, scratching the back of his head.

"Sure, we would love to," Kagome said with a closed eye smile.

"Great! Come on, let's go meet her," Inuyasha said happily as he took her hand. At that moment, Hank stiffened at seeing him holding Kagome's hand. Jealous took over as he didn't trust him to be near Kagome, but he knew they were like brothers and sisters to each other and Kagome was comfortable with him.

"Someone's being jealous," Souta said who just saw that.

He looked away and protested, "Shut up, I'm not jealous."

***

Everyone was now at the bar again as Inuyasha was leading them to meet his girlfriend at the booth where she was at.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Usagi," Inuyasha said, introducing them to her, "Usagi, this is Kagome Higurashi, her younger brother Souta, her family 2BDamned and Miranda, and one of the friends of her uncle's, Hank J. Wimbleton, Deimos, and Sanford."

Usagi waved at them with a kind smile, "Hello, it's nice to meet you all. Inuyasha has told me so much about you."

"Nice to meet you, Usagi," Kagome said, taking Usagi's hand and shaking it gently.

"Hi, Usagi," Miranda greeted her.

"Would you guys like something to drink, so we can talk about it?" Usagi asked them.

"Sure thing, ma'am," Deimos said with a flirty smile. Inuyasha got pissed for flirting with his girl, so he hit him in the back of his head.

"But no alcohol. We can have sodas and water from now since they have been drinking too much last night," Doc added as his daughter Miranda nodded in agreement.

"Okay," Usagi said.

Just then everybody is having a good time while they getting to know about Inuyasha's new girlfriend Usagi. However, Usagi explained about her life and how she met Inuyasha before meeting Kagome and the others.

"Would anyone want the rice balls? They're really good," Usagi said.

"Sure." Everyone, except Hank, said.

Then everyone, still except Hank, took a bite and ate the rice balls slowly savoring the taste. It was the first time Doc, Miranda, Deimos, and Sanford had some.