Chapter 8: One-Night Stand

Warning: there will be sexually explicit scenes in this chapter.

When Hank and Sawa are left, Kagome was now dancing with Hojo and went back to the bar to find Hank and Sawa gone. She wondered where they were at. Probably they went out for fun, she supposed. Then Hojo came along and saw it as well.

"They left?" Hojo asked, sounding a bit.

She hummed at this. "Maybe they went out for fun. Probably hooking up, but who knows?"

He looked away with a disappointed look, "Probably they were having one night stand together."

"I would think the same way, Hojo." Kagome replied, "Should we go home or should we wait?"

Then Miranda appeared and wrapped her arm around her with a grinning look, "Let's just go home, Kags." She said before taking her home, "Hank will know where we are."

She nodded in agreement and decided to head home before heading to work tomorrow morning. Kagome hoped Hank was okay after he took off with a pretty lady, she guessed.

***

Back with Hank and Sawa...

The two were now in the bedroom of the hotel, making love. Sawa has an irresistible urge to run her tongue along his member as she got closer to him, looking up at him. She took her first taste of his glorious manhood, how big his manhood was.

Hank has been sitting on the bed, groaning in sweet pleasure. He could feel her stroking his long length as he slip his hand into her hair, flexing against her tongue and nudging further into her mouth. He gently pushed her away and guided her down onto the soft mattress, turning around and facing each others' gazes.

He kneel between her legs and spreads them wide and ready to put position at her entrance. He felt her body tense smoothly.

"Wait," Sawa said, stopping him.

"What?" Hank asked with a confused look.

"Do you have a condom? Because I don't want you getting me pregnant," Sawa added, pointing it out.

He sighed, nodding, "Yes, I do. And thank you for the reminder."

Sawa smirked, stroking his cheek. "No problem, handsome."

With that, he sat up and got off the bed he brought out a condom and put it on around his manhood. Finally, he was able to position himself at her entrance and ready to take her. Hank eased every perfect inch into her and filled her to the hilt. With his hands on either side of her head, he thrust in and out. Sawa closed her eyes and focused on the feel of him as she could feel him thrusting. His thrusts become faster and her moans become louder. He shoved her forward with powerful hips and a hard thrust. Her breasts bounce with each thrust.

The wet collision of flesh, the sound of heavy breaths, and the creaking of the bed are the only sounds that accompany them and lend anticipation to the rush.

He sat up on his knees and watched his member slide in and out as he watched her skin redden with a warm flush, how wet she was, and how she coated him with slick heat as he sheathed himself inside her. 

Her body began to tighten when he stroked the spot deep inside her. Her stomach quivered and her legs trembled in an uneven rhythm. Arching her back, she grips the sheets while moaning.