Chapter 10: Commitment

Everyone finally arrived at the Taisho Corporation so they could help Kagome to decorate the party. However, they brought their stuff as they put it over the table and were ready to organize them. Just as Kagome was about to organize the decorating party with the help of her friends and family, she heard a male voice, "Aren't you going to let me in, too, Kagome?"

She turned around and saw it was Inuyasha standing there. He smiled at her until his eyes wander down to the people he never met. His golden eyes narrowed and he frowned in curiosity, except for Souta who he already met a long time ago when Souta was a kid, way back when Kagome and Inuyasha went out for an adventure. He wasn't going to piss Kagome off if he did stupid things, especially being so protective of her.

"What's up, Inuyasha?" Kagome greeted him.

"Fine, but I couldn't help but who these people are, Kagome," Inuyasha said, eyeing them who were taking the stuff from the grocery bags.

"Oh, I haven't introduced them to you, have I?" Kagome said as she was letting Inuyasha in, "Inuyasha, I'd like you to meet my other family from America."

"Okay," Inuyasha replied, nodding. Coming in, he saw three guys sitting beside the table while talking to each other, face to face. He could tell those men looked deadly.

"Inu, this is my uncle 2BDamned and Doc for short, my cousin Miranda, and meet one of my uncle's friends, Hank J. Wimbleton, Deimos, and Sanford." Kagome introduced him to them.

Then everyone noticed Kagome talking to Inuyasha.

She smiled at them and said, "Guys, this is Inuyasha. He's my best friend. Also, Souta already met Inuyasha when he was a kid."

"Yeah, Kagome and Inuyasha used to go on an adventure together when they were love birds," Souta said, pointing it out.

"Nothing happened between us, Souta. We were best friends, especially Inuyasha is like a brother to me." Kagome said in a stern voice.

Souta sweatdropped as he chuckled nervously.

"Best friends, huh? If you two are best friends, then how come you don't want to date Inuyasha instead of Hojo?" Miranda asked with a smirk, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Not happening! Inuyasha and I were never dating!" Kagome shouted in embarrassment.

"Yeah, and besides, I already had a girlfriend," Inuyasha said, blushing heavily.

"You had a girlfriend?" Kagome blinked in shock. And so are everyone, except Hank.

"Well, I was going to tell you until you left Japan, so I waited for your return and finally going to tell you the news," Inuyasha said.

She exclaimed as she held onto her hands excitedly, "Aww! What's her name and what is she look like!?"

He looked up and scratched the back of his head, murmuring while blushing and sweatdropping, "Well... Her name is Usagi. She has golden hair and pretty sapphire blue eyes. She wore a pretty white dress and two pigtail hair."

She smiled as she wrapped her arm around him, saying, "Congratulations, Inuyasha! I knew you would find a perfect girl!"

"He-Hey, quite it out, will you?" Inuyasha wailed in embarrassment, still blushing.

***

At the same time, when everyone was meeting Inuyasha, Sawa attended to tell Hojo about the pregnancy. Hojo was horrified by this and refused to take responsibility after he talks with Sawa. Sekai calls him out on this, causing the whole people to witness their dispute.

"You think I could lie or joke like this!?" Sawa argued with him, glaring at him furiously, "I haven't done anything like that with anyone but you! You're the only one who impregnated me!"

He muttered, looking away with a sweatdrop, "That doesn't mean it's mine."

"Whose it would be!?"

Hojo backed away, terrified. "I'm sure it's Hank's."

"He just uses damn protection, Hojo! He didn't get me pregnant! It was you all along!" Sawa yelled at him, "What will Kagome thinks when she finds out that you have been cheating on her with me this whole time and pregnant with your child!?"

He looked despair as he was now feeling disappointed in her, "Can't you do something about it? You know... an abortion?"

"I will not! Our child is going inside of me!" Sawa cried out, protectively rubbing her belly while shouting at him, "And that's why I wanted to talk to you!"

"But I don't know what to do!" Hojo argued with his mistress.

"Then tell Kagome the truth why you have been having affair with me!?" Sawa said.

"I will not! I love Kagome and I will never let her find out that a tramp like you is pregnant with a baby!" Hojo pointed at her, which pissed Sawa off more.

"How dare you!?" She growled, facing the man she now once loved. "This is your child we're talking to! What will happen if I tell Kagome all by myself about you've been a--"

Suddenly, Sawa flinched in pain in her stomach as she was feeling sick again. She vomit in front of Hojo who looked pale. Lastly, she passed out from vomiting as she collapsed. After that, Hojo called out for help and send her to the infirmary.

***

After that, Sawa lay on the bed unconscious as Hojo sat beside her with a sad look. However, he held her hand tightly, looking down at the beautiful face he once loved. He knew he wasn't ready for taking responsibility for raising a child.

The problem is that he already dated Kagome and he wished he would have impregnated her when they had sex all the time.

It would have Kagome, not Sawa.

All he ever wish to take her virginity, but he already knew that Kagome wasn't ready for commitment.

He sighed, holding her one last time before leaving her behind, "I'm sorry, Sawa, but I'm not letting you tell Kagome this."