Arnav - We'll go in an hour. Is that ok Uncle ?

Indraneel - Great.

He went to his cabin and Arnav got busy in his work. Kushi smiled thinking that She can get a chance to speak with him. She prepared herself to face whatever his reaction may be.

After one hour they started to their client office. Kushi was driving while Arnav was sitting in the passenger seat looking at the mails. They both reached their client's office and finishing their meeting they were returning back.

Kushi parked the car in lonely road and got down the car making Arnav frown. He too got down the car and saw Kushi was standing at the bridge admiring the water running down.

For that climate it indeed looked beautiful. He smiled and went near her.

Arnav - Boss Madam....

Kushi rolled her eyes looking at him - Arnav ji.....

Arnav chuckled - Ok ok. What happened why did you stopped here suddenly ?

Kushi - Just like that. See how much beautiful it's here. It's so peaceful. Isn't it ?

Arnav looked at the scene and admired the nature.

Kushi - I have a goal in life Arnav ji....

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - We need to purchase an estate here or in Shimla may be. Arjun has told me many times that Shimla estates are very good to be in. So purchasing an estate I will built a big house in it.

Arnav - Then ?

Kushi smiled - That big house will have four bedrooms. It should have modernized kitchen, gym, a compact living room everything a home needs. Bigger than the one we live right now.

Arnav - For whom this much big house ?

Kushi - Whom else ? For me, Papa, My Future Husband and children only. We all will go to the estate for vacations and will stay there few days and will have loads of fun.

Arnav chuckled - Good goal. But how will you take uncle with you after marriage also ?

Kushi - Why won't I ? My Husband won't say anything.....

Arnav - So confident ?

Kushi - Hmm..... My Future Husband is a very good man. He respects my Father the same way I do. He will never let my Papa go away.

Arnav frowned as her words started sinking in his mind slowly - Do you love someone ?

Kushi smiled - Yes I do....

Arnav looked at her shocked - Does Uncle has idea about this ?

Kushi chuckled - No.

Arnav - Uncle would be hurt knowing this. You know how much he loves you, don't you ?

Kushi - I know how much my Father loves me. And he will be happy once he realise that I have chosen a right person for me.

Arnav went silent.

Kushi - And I trust Papa will be more than Happy when he see my choice.

Arnav - He will be hurt Kushi ji.

Kushi - Yes he will be. Because he has many dreams to select my Future husband. But I trust everything will be fine once he realises.

Arnav - So much confidence on your lover ?

Kushi - Hmm..... He is a very good person, a genuine person, very hardworking, loving and caring. He respects me. What else I need ? 

Arnav - Whatever.....

Kushi - Don't you trust me ? If not me atleast trust yourself Arnav ji. You are truly very good and genuine person. You respect me a lot and stand beside me to achieve my dreams. You will love and respect my father the same as me.

Arnav frowned looking at her - What are you saying ?

Kushi - I trust you. Papa will be so happy when he comes to know that YOU are my choice.

Arnav looked at her shocked - What ?

Kushi smiled - I LOVE YOU Arnav ji.....

Arnav stood numb as he heard her confession. He never thought that she will say something like that to him.

Arnav - Have you lost it Kushi ji ?

Kushi - No Arnav ji. I really Love you..... A lot. And I believe that my small world will be fulfilled with happiness if I have you in it.

She had happy tears in her eyes confessing her love to him.

Arnav - Enough ok..... Kushi ji..... I respect your father a lot and I consider him as my own. It will be better if you change your mind.

Kushi somewhat expected him to say something like that wiped her tears.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... I love you so much and I won't change my mind. I will keep Loving you no matter what.

Arnav - You are not understanding anything.

Kushi - I know Arnav ji.... You don't love me. I will not disturb you either. But I thought you should know about my feelings towards you. That's it. Let's go Papa will be waiting for us.

Arnav clenched his fists not knowing how to deal this matter. Kushi can't love him.... He can't broke the trust Indraneel have on him at any cost. In his life, nothing else matters to him than the Man who has bestowed a new life to him. He can't let the Angel of his life hurt by any means and definitely not because of him. And Kushi's love will lead to the result that he never wishes to happen.

He broke out of this thinking when he heard a horn sound. Kushi was smiling at him.

Kushi - You can think later Arnav ji. Now come.... We are late already.

Arnav sighed and walked to the car taking his place in back seat. Kushi chuckled silently.

Then only silence occupied the whole journey. Both of them fell at different thoughts.

After speaking with him, Kushi fell into thoughts about how would her father react to her love for Arnav. Will he accept or get angry ? Least will he reject her love for Arnav ? If it happens then what she is about to do ?

Arnav on the other side felt nervous and high heart pace for the first time in this few months. He should stop Kushi anyhow. Else everything will spoil. But what should he do now ?