A Stranger

Hi........

I am back...............

------------------------------------------------

Vini's pov
I bumped it someone I was totally scared. I was in the brim of loseing myself.

But suddenly..........................................

**:Vini

Vini *mind*: why this sounds familiar. I know this sound is this.................... Jk............. and open my eyes only to meet with the dark eyes.........
"JK" i whispered. I couldn't hold any more and hugged him tightly he pull me into his arms and she started weeping so he  patted her back and said "Vini shu shu its alright.........

 I couldn't hold any more and hugged him tightly he pull me into his arms and she started weeping so he  patted her back and said "Vini shu shu its alright

[You can consider this as streetlights but it dark ok 😌😌 my poor readers]

Flashback

Jk's Pov
After dinner I was dragged by Mona..........
I started kiss her neck and she moan in between and continue to kiss for her but.....
My mind  was wandering around someone...
Tony has some interest in Vini he even said that to felix. And that stupid girl why she give him a chance now he will think....... Aaaah
I bit Mona harder and she twist in pain and tapped me.
I snaped out of my thoughts and rise from her.
There was droplets of blood. I hold my hair in fraustration.

She was look at me in pain. " Sorry sorry Mona i did me to" I move from her but she hold me back  and said " Jk....... don't.... I........ "
Jk:"Mona I know you have feelings for me and just to get my attention you are doing all these stuff but.....

Mona:Why  JK just for someone who don't you love and care you. You are destroying your entire life.
Jk:Mona you wouldn't understand it I need to leave.
Mona:But Jk...
Jk:You deserve a better man and he just grab his shirt and went out.

Mona:Mm.... or rather you deserve a better women.

Jk's Pov

I don't know i was worried or rather nervous.
Why this and why for Vini......... no no........ Jk you are out of this...... Jk calm done......
Vini has Jin, Jini, Yona, joonie...... aa why Joonie aa anyways all here care for her so they will take care her.
Just leave it. She will be fine........
But that Tony his smirk........ Aaaaa Jk........... Huuu...... Mmmmm....
Ok Jk calm down I'm going for a walk Huuu.

Flashback end.

(So thats how Jk came here)

After few minutes.

Jk:Vini...... vini
Vini:mm
Jk:Are you alright?
Vini:Mm
Jk:Look at me
Vini rised her and look at him then she realized she was in his arm and there face where inchs apart.
She breath heavily and said"mmm put me down"