😏🤫🤭🤔 TrUth oR dARe........

Hi guys

Am I making it bore how do you feel about my story.....................

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

--------------------------------

Vini: Hobu tell me how this happen, how long you have been, did you tell her......
Hobi:Voo calm down i will tell you.
She pout and look at him...
Hobi:Not so long but i do had some feeling for her I haven't yet told her. I am little scared..
Vini:Oho let me think Hobi i have a great plan i will help you and she explain the plan to hobi

And they started giggle.....

Meanwhile  Jin was searching for Vini and he find her along with Hobi. When he saw her smile his heart was calm.
He though of asking her afterwords because he does not want to distroy her happiness. So he went back.

But Vini and hobi was unaware of Jin's presents continued there planing

But Vini and hobi was unaware of Jin's presents continued there planing. And they went back to backyard....

In the backyard.....

Mona was walking to and fro and murmering something.
Lisa was trying to calm her.

Hobi:What happen Lisa.
Lisa:Nothing  serious...
Mona:Nothing serious who said nothing listen hobi you know i was try to convince Jk....
Vini:Seduce....🤭🤭
Mona with done expression :Yeah seduce
but you know what happen a girl came in between and took him from me..
Hobi and vini:🤨🤨🤨
Lisa:pearly
Hobi: Ooo
Vini:🧐🧐

Hobi:a designer you may have seen her.
Vini just shurge the shoulder and went to Mona.
Vini: Don't worry you will get next chance.
Mona:I lost him today also.
Vini:What is so special about him.
Mona:Why I think you are lasbian.
Hobi:Yea don't point such offensive dialogues ok.
Vini:Its fine hope sexual orientation is not a fault and i do respect it, it ok if they are happy with it. But don't worry Mona i have interest in boy but it is not purely lust but something has to do with love.
Lisa clap for the dialoge "that was super".
But mona came and hug Vini and said "i didn't mean that, i know my Voo has nothing to do with lust i don't know man but he  makes me this needy.
Hobi:If he made you needy, then he will give you what you want.
Lisa: Just like Vini said he has nothing to do with love but only lust.