CHAPTER 120

Chapter 120

    Ming Xia's home is in an ordinary small county town, which belongs to an open port city. The economy is not particularly developed, but it is definitely not bad. Therefore, this kind of independent duplex house with its own small courtyard, coupled with the geographical location Poor, the price will not be lower. Especially for this security system, when Ming Xia used the identity of "x" to investigate those country moths, he found that many important people who had a great impact on the country had installed it in their homes. What is the situation now? I can guess.

    "Dad, why didn't you tell me that the new house at home has become like this?" Ming Xia couldn't help but asked after pulling her luggage into the house and looking at the spiral staircase leading to the second floor not far away.

    Ming's father looked puzzled: "Didn't I call you? You said it was assigned by the state."

    Hearing this, Ming Xia was speechless.

    In the information age, with the rapid development of online businesses, physical stores are not easy to do. There are various closed stores in the streets and alleys of every city. Ming's father can't keep up with the trend, and the three clothing stores that took twenty years to build have lost money and closed down in the past two years. He was so anxious that he refused to tell Ming Xia for fear that she would worry. In the end, it was Wang Yao's father who wanted to help bring along an old friend and classmate, but Wang Yao found out and told Ming Xia.

    At that time, Ming Xia thought, after all, she is neither short of money nor contacts, and she can use the nearly 20 million deposits she saved from participating in various competitions, writing papers, proving conjectures, and participating in project research. , Buying a house directly in Shoujing will definitely make the parents live comfortably, and it will also save the father from continuing to run around for the family's livelihood. As Sima Qian said in "The Biography of Qu Yuan", "Parents are the foundation of people". When she was young, her parents raised her. Now, she has grown up and has enough ability to take responsibility for the family. It's time for parents to rest.

    It's just that, because she talked about a partner, and the partner is Gu Huizhou, who is more gentle and considerate than her, and is trusted by her parents, so she thought that she didn't know anyone in Shoujing, so she refused to go. Coincidentally, when Academician Pan helped Minister Feng Huayi come to talk to her about the military project, he mentioned that the state needs to supervise and protect her and her family, and she might relocate, so she agreed.

    A house protected by the state cannot live in vain. It's just that she didn't expect that the country would spend such a large amount of money, and it came up with such a duplex small western-style building with an independent courtyard, and the security system must not be cheap.

    While packing up the luggage in the bedroom, Mingzhu called Minister Feng Huayi, talked about the house, thanked the country for providing such a good house, and looked forward to the start of the project in the second half of the year.

    "It's not for your family to live in. It's only temporary. It's estimated that it will be taken back in two years. It belongs to national resources and will be arranged for other people who need it in the future." Feng Huayi replied bluntly.

    Ming Xia: ...

    you still want to take it back? What is this operation?

    She pursed her lips, feeling complicated: "Will there be an advance notice before the house is taken back? I have to discuss with my family where to buy the house."