CHAPTER 100

Chapter 100

    Jerusalem is located in the mountains of Judah, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Dead Sea. It is known as the "holy city" of the three monotheistic religions and is a city with a long history. The plane landed at Atalot International Airport. After Ming Xia got off the plane, she was surrounded by media reporters from all over the world, asking her how she felt about winning the highest honor in mathematics at the age of 20.

    In recent years, Huaguo's comprehensive strength has continued to grow stronger, its voice in the international arena has become louder, and it has attracted more and more attention from the world. As a native of China, he first proved the "Goldbach Conjecture" and became internationally recognized as the youngest famous mathematician in the contemporary era. Later, he invented a new type of QKD product. In addition, he looks fair and snowy, with delicate features. Even though Ming Xia seems to be constantly trending on domestic microblogs, in fact, she has always attracted quite a lot of attention on the international stage.

    Therefore, as soon as the news that Ming Xia won this year's Wolf Mathematics Prize came out, the media reporters immediately sensed the opportunity, and they all came to the airport to block her, wanting to get first-hand interview materials.

    But this time is different from Mingxia who proved the "Goldbach Conjecture" in Japan last year and was surrounded by people after returning home. Now she has several bodyguards by her side. They wore ordinary short-sleeved and slacks. They had dark complexions and strong muscles. With their tall and strong bodies, they completely kept the crowd at the periphery, allowing Ming Xia to smoothly meet the reception staff arranged by the Wolf Foundation. After going to the hotel, after setting up luggage, board and lodging, I went to rehearse tomorrow's awards ceremony.

    These bodyguards were hired by "Luye Technology Company" on the surface, but in fact, these people were actually arranged by the relevant state departments considering "special times, special circumstances, and special arrangements". They are all active soldiers. There are two elites who are directly special forces.

    The explanation of the name "Jerusalem" comes from the "Bible", which is a combination of the two cities of Jebus and Salem. The so-called "Jerusalem" means "cornerstone" or "city", while "Salem" means "peace", which is why "Jerusalem" has the title of "City of Peace", although it is not as good as the name. like peace.

    But this is not the key point for the relevant departments to arrange protectors for Ming Xia. The key point is that the attitude of the United States makes Hua State feel the crisis.

    Some time ago, the "MAE" company in the United States was very arrogant, stole their research results, and blatantly stated that it would conduct vicious competition and price wars this summer. At that time, in order to temporarily alleviate the situation, "Luye Technology Company" cooperated with relevant national departments to give the green light all the way and put it into production urgently.

    So far, "MAE"'s new QKD products have all failed to be put into production, and the loss amounted to tens of billions. However, "Luye Technology Company", which put the product into production at the same time, has successfully passed all tests and has cooperated with the Huaguo government. , took the lead in selling dozens of products, and many other companies signed orders after experiencing the performance of the products.

    Mi Guo is not a fool either, they all saw the achievements of "Lu Ye", and naturally understood that the information they got must have been tampered with.

    But when and where the fucking hands and feet were passive, they really don't know at all!

    The popularization of quantum communication will bring about a qualitative leap in the development of science and technology in Huaguo. After that, as time goes by, it will also give a slight boost to the field of quantum physics. Over the years, due to the continuous efforts of academician Pan Jianwei and his team, Huaguo has been in a leading position in the field of quantum communication, but it seems that if you have money, you will never meet someone who does not have money and say "I share You are half", a fool would do this, especially in the era of the jungle, in order to protect its own people, it is even more impossible for the Hua Kingdom to be completely selfless, so they did not choose to disclose the achievements in the field of quantum communication, but it will not cause damage to the development of other countries. Excessive influence.