CHAPTER 41

Chapter 41

    There are a lot of contestants in h this year. In the preliminary round, all local contestants were gathered in the same test center. In the rematch, more than 90% of the contestants were screened out. After a good arrangement, they will be gathered in the province.

    In the entire test site, only two people handed in the papers in advance.

    One is Guo Zihao from the "No. 1 Middle School" science intensive class. He has a strong mathematical thinking. He entered the provincial team last year and participated in the h-country competition. Unfortunately, he failed to win the prize. It was only this year's World War II.

    Those who can participate in h are all top students, and they are only used to eliminate and screen people in the preliminary round. It can't help but be normal for him.

    But the other one is a girl who is extremely rare in H, and she is also a student in the general liberal arts class of the "Second Middle School".

    Girls, No. 2 middle school, liberal arts, regular class.

    As soon as these four tags are posted, how can this not shock all the teachers who are paying attention to h?

    Zhao Jianchun desperately suppressed the smile on his lips, coughed in disguise, and pretended to chat casually, but in fact he praised Ming Xia to the bottom.

    Good-looking, well-behaved personality are all small things, especially the two things of Ming Xia's "hidden clumsiness" and "proving that there is no cheating" are almost out of his mouth.

    In the past, Ming Xia often skipped classes, slept, etc., which almost didn't kill him, but now that he thought about it, he became the cutie of this stinky girl who "wants to hide".

    The teachers of "No. 1 Middle School" looked at Zhao Jianchun over there, the female student named "Ming Xia" in his class with very complicated eyes, mixed with "shock", "envy" and "thoughtful", and Compared with the afternoon, there is no hidden pride.

    Aware of their change, every time Zhao Jianchun was arranged by the school to come to "No. 1 Middle School" to communicate, he always felt a sigh of relief, and finally let it out.

    What happened to "Second Middle School"? Can a student's potential be determined by a senior high school entrance examination?

    We are all teachers, as long as we work hard and teach well, the "Second Middle School" can also produce outstanding students!

    what! Cool!

    Teacher Sun also experienced the same experience in "Donggao".

    But he is different from Mr. Zhao's "low-key modesty".

    He was so proud that the other school's teacher was itching his teeth with anger.

    "That's right, it's from our school, the student in the class next to me! This kid has a high talent for mathematics. He can do calculus if he knows the theory. He will give the answer directly after reading the simple high school math problems. The calculation time does not take much time." I need it!"

    "The kids are working so hard for a score, but this girl has been hiding her clumsiness in her first and second year of high school. She only gets 20 or 30 points in every exam, which pissed off the teachers in her class. In the end, yo Hey, I suddenly figured it out, I just got full marks in the exam and participated in various competitions."