CHAPTER 102

Chapter 102

    As soon as Ming Xia finished speaking, immediately, the audience, which was already very quiet, fell into complete silence and stillness.

    In the recent period of time, there have been constant conflicts and undercurrents between the United States and Hua State because of the new QKD product. Everyone here is aware of this situation. This is not because they all pay attention to international current affairs, but because they are here to attend the award ceremony of the Wolf Prize, and Ming Xia is the winner of this Wolf Prize in Mathematics, and also the founder of the new QKD product main R&D personnel.

    Frankly speaking, compared with China, which is a developing country, they all think that the United States, which is a developed country with strong military strength, will win the final victory of this conflict. It is true that the theft methods used by the United States in technology are very low-end, but this cannot change the fact that their country's overall strength is strong. Moreover, in their view, although the development speed of Huaguo is very fast, it is the same as the development of mathematics in Huaguo. It is only for a while, and it is easy to fail, and it is not enough to compare with the United States, which has always been at the forefront. .

    But they never expected that this Ming Xia, when receiving the Wolf Mathematics Prize, would directly say such a shocking thing.

    The microprocessor has just been developed, and it has not been tested in a large-scale practical application. It is not sure whether there are any imperfections. How dare you just say that you will not import microprocessors from the United States in the future? Isn't Hua Guo always likes to fight steadily? Why is it so crazy this time!

    Yes, many of them were the team leaders of various countries during the IMO, and some of them participated in the proof conference in Japan before, including privately through friends’ acquaintance and contact, and they almost all know Ming Xia’s character, Although he is indeed very young, he is actually very stable and knows the importance in his heart. So it was obvious that Hua Guo had given Ming Xia this meaning and asked her to say it on this occasion.

    And behind this move, what exactly does it mean, also set off a turbulent wave in the hearts of everyone at the scene.

    After Ming Xia's award acceptance speech was delivered, they all stood up from their seats, applauded and congratulated, but they still had standard smiles on their faces, seemingly calm, but their eyes couldn't hide the complexity.

    This time Hua Guo...

    it seems that he is really going to fight Mi Guo to the end.

    The award ceremony of the Wolf Mathematics Prize was not broadcast live before, but now with the progress of the times, a live broadcast is specially arranged.

    Since Ming Xia is the recipient of the Wolf Mathematics Prize this year, he is the main researcher of the new QKD product, so he has been following the live broadcast.

    Originally, they were thinking to see if they could find a suitable opportunity to arrange for someone to bring Ming Xia to their country, and to obtain the information of this product through various coercion and lure methods that were the same as those in the last century. Her genius can serve their country. It's just that they didn't expect that Hua Guo had anticipated this possibility a long time ago, and arranged someone to protect her by her side.

    What bodyguard? They are not stupid! Due to long-term training, soldiers are different from ordinary people in temperament and demeanor, coupled with the occasional response posture to emergencies, it is easy to distinguish.