CHAPTER 51

Chapter 51

   On the 12th, Ming Xia and Chu Ziyi went to h to report.

    Along the way, Ming Xia heard Wen Yarou keep saying that she should remember to go to bed early and get up early, staying up late to study is not good for her health, competition is important but mood is more important.

    It can be said that it feels like an old mother.

    Chu Ziyi also listened all the way, her ears almost callused: "Hey, I said Wen Yarou, you have been bawling all the way, isn't your mouth thirsty?

    " Interested topic, or found a favorite history book, can really forget food and sleep. Unlike you, even if you can’t solve the topic, you should eat and drink, like a pig.”

    Chu Ziyi smiled: “Then I will also talk to Ming Elder sister participated in H together, lemon? You are not as good at math as I am."

    Wen Yarou finally couldn't help it, raised her hand and beat him: "You are the only lemon! I will also be able to compete in the national finals of the English Talent Contest in a while I saw Sister Ming! Hmph!"

    His tone was clearly sour.

    Guo Zihao was sent by his family, and he had been standing at the door waiting, seeing them coming, he waved his hand happily.

    After saying goodbye to Wen Yarou, the three of them pushed the suitcase in together.

    Guo Zihao: "Chu Ziyi, you actually went directly to Wen Yarou's house to pick up someone. You are too courageous. I saw that she sent a message in the group, saying that you disturbed her and sister Ming's world and wanted to kill you." Haha."

    Chu Ziyi shook her head narcissistically: "I've been stingy with her since I was a child, and I'm still living a good life, with no missing arms or legs. It can be seen that women are big hoofs and talk loudly."

    Ming Xia leans towards him.

    Sure enough, it was the same as what Xiaorou said, sorry.

    Ming Xia's provincial team had a total of four players participating in the national finals. Apart from the three of them, there was also a boy named "Gao Cong" who entered in third place.

    However, according to Guo Zihao and Chu Ziyi, who were the provincial team players last year, this "Gao Cong" is very arrogant, especially arrogant and self-righteous, and his math performance is nothing more than that, which is really annoying.

    Ming Xia nodded, and made a judgment in his heart. It seemed that this person was not worth making friends with, so he didn't care.

    However, the provincial team with a total of six people last year was reduced to four this year, and there are still three of them from last year's provincial team, which shows that their math skills are indeed very good.

    The first day of the "winter camp" is mainly to arrange the addresses of everyone. In the evening, we gather again and talk about the arrangements and precautions for the next few days.

    Ming Xia was recently reading "Painting as the Voice of the Heart: Pictorial Stones, Pictorial Bricks and Murals" written by Mr. Xing Yitian, published by Huaguo Book Company in 2011.

    Mr. Xing Yitian is an academician of Academia Sinica in Taiwan. This is one of his collections of papers, including 17 related papers.

    This book focuses on the bureaucratic system and its values ​​with the emperor as the core in the Qin and Han Dynasties, focusing on the relationship between social characteristics and the ruling system, as well as the source and training of bureaucratic talents, and conducts groundbreaking explorations.