"To you, headmaster," Slughorn said in a low voice as the doors swung open, Lavender rushing in.

"Where is he? Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" Lavender asked breathlessly as she neared the cot.

She stopped once she saw Hermione sitting next to Ron, her eyes narrowed. "What's she doing here?"

"I might ask you the same question," Hermione said sharply as she stood up.

"I happen to be his girlfriend!" Lavender scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"And I happen to be his-" Hermione paused as she glanced around. "Friend."

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now that he's suddenly all interesting!"

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" Hermione exclaimed loudly. "And for the record, I've always found him interesting."

Ron suddenly stirred as he mumbled something in his sleep.

"Ah see? He senses my presence," Lavender said proudly as she rushed next to Ron, grabbing his free hand. "Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here. I'm here."

"Hermione. Her-mio-ne," Ron made out before falling silent again. Lavender's breaths quickened as she rushed out of the room sobbing.

"Oh to be young and to feel love's keen sting," Dumbledore said as he clasped his hands together. "Well, come away, everybody. Mr. Weasley's well attended."

"About time, don't you think?" Ginny said as she looked up at us, a small smile on her face. I nodded in agreement as Ginny left the room.

"Thank you," Harry told the nurse as she changed Ron's beddings. I couldn't hide my grin as I watched Hermione hold Ron's hand gently.

Hermione looked up at us, blushing profusely once she noticed we were smiling at her as she glanced back down at Ron.

"Oh, shut up you two."

"I never said anything," I defended as I pulled Harry out of the infirmary.

"So what happened?" I asked as I shut the door behind us. "Why was Ron poisoned?"

"I came back after my meeting with Dumbledore and Ron had eaten a box of chocolate poisoned with Love Potion, and well, I decided to head to Slughorns to-"

"That bitch, Romilda," I cut him off as we turned the corner towards the Gryffindor common room. "Where is she?"

"Y/N," Harry began as I rushed into the busy common room, Romilda giggling with her friends.

"Y/N," Harry said more loudly as he turned me around. "What are you going to do?"

"You'll see," I spat out as I marched up to her, turning her around before slapping her in the face. The common room gasped at the sound before turning dead silent as Romilda glared at me.

"What the hell was that?" Romilda huffed as she crossed her arms at me.

"You absolute bitch!" I exclaimed as her jaw dropped. "I can't believe you would go so far as to secretly give Harry a box of chocolates drugged with Love Potion! Ron's currently poisoned in the infirmary because of you!"

The common room started to fill with whispers as Romilda turned bright pink, glancing around anxiously as Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Y/N, let's go," Harry said nervously as I ripped my hand out of his grip.

"Yeah, I see you and your little friend group pioneering after him all the time, you think I don't know? Please find another hobby besides stalking my boyfriend. And just for that," I paused as I turned around, slamming my lips against Harry's.