5.2 grimmauld place

Y/N's pov ϟ

I woke up suddenly and checked the clock in the room that read 1:24am. My throat was dry as I attempted to cough quietly. I could hear Hermione and Ginny's light snores as I left my bed, making my way softy towards the door.

"This is great!" I sarcastically thought as I tiptoed down the stairs. I opened the door of the kitchen and walked towards the cupboards. I pulled out a small white cup and filled it with water. 

I drank it all in one gulp and I went to fill it up again. I carried the filled cup up the stairs before hearing a painful yelp coming from Harry and Ron's room.

I sped over and opened the door slowly to see Harry sitting on his bed breathing heavily, his shirt drenched with sweat.

"Harry?" I called out quietly.

He looked up at the doorway, his eyes full of fear. They softened when he saw me standing in the doorway. I gave him a small smile before making my way next to him. Ron continued snoring as I gave Harry my cup of water.

He took it gratefully and drank it all in one gulp. 

"What are you doing awake?" he asked, staring at the cup in his hands.

"I was thirsty. Bad dream?"

He nodded as I wrapped him into a tight hug.

"I'm sweaty," Harry said into my shirt as I hugged him tighter.

"I don't care if you're sweaty." He chuckled as he hugged me back.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

"No."

"Okay, but I'm always here for you."

I could feel his body relax as he snuggled his head in the nook of my neck. It was silent for a couple of minutes before I spoke up.

"Do you want me to stay?"

He pulled away and looked at me in surprise. "But you said you couldn't earlier."

"I never said I couldn't."

I lifted up his blanket as I crawled inside. I looked at him with a grin on my face before patting the empty space next to me. His face brightened as he quickly put the cup on his nightstand and laid next to me.

I turned to look at him, a huge smile on our faces as the moonlight reflected on his face.

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

~~~

My eyes stirred open as I heard a loud rustling noise in the room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see Harry standing in front of the long mirror, putting on his suit jacket.

"Hi," I said groggily.

He looked towards me in surprise before rushing over.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's alright, I have to get back to my room anyways. What time is it?"

"It's five in the morning," Harry responded as he smiled at me.

"That's really early," I yawned as I stretched my arms. "You look very nice with a suit."

"You look very nice in the morning."

I rolled my eyes teasingly before making my way out of the bed to hug him.

"Please don't get expelled," I mumbled into his suit jacket.