📕Book of the Month - 9

Good evening to the best reading group on Wattpad!

What a week of reading! It was excellent! I watched as marine life was saved and ugh, who do I feel worst for... Vixen and her triangle or Sadira and her upcoming venture with a Boulder... tune in next time!

My, my, my... I hope the group is enjoying the reading offerings as much as I have!

Once again, the Book of the Month is upon us, and what a treat we have!

(🎺Blaring horns in honor of the Masterpiece!!!🎺)

🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁

It's a week of choices from our very own super-talented DelaneyBrenna

👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

1.  For those who want to keep reading, the offering is THE GOLDEN ARROW

2.  For those who have read it and don't want to leave the excellence story, the offering is THE HUNTED

3.  And, for those who care to read the new WORK IN PROGRESS, please access the link on our discord server. The prologue is quite long, but as I've already experienced it, it reads like a charm! Trust me, you don't notice the word count. It's THAT good. 

Also, prompts are included as ideas of what to comment on. THANK YOU, AUTHOR!😁

DelaneyBrenna is looking forward to feedback on anything!

We should have ample readers as no one has asked to be on hiatus! A GREAT way to start 2023!

NOTES (Yep, I'm at it again)

1.  Duringthe latest Twitter Pitches, KitCatK8 did it again! More likesfor the manuscript, Fallen's First. *Tackles KitCat with a hug*

2.  💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD

3.  The ONC has started! Any takers?

Congrats to our Book of the Month! Next week we return to normal pairings.