Book of the Month

Hello all! Hope you enjoyed our beginning of summer break and are ready to dive into a wonderful treat... the BOOK OF THE MONTH! 📗

Uh, you guys are rested... right?

And the name of the treasure we're reading?

(🎺Blaring horns!!!🎺 Drummers, get down!!!🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 )

The Wild Card's Queen

written by the super-talented:

PVChan01

Please feel free to dive onto the author's page and select a different book if an alternate book is needed. The selections there are AWESOME!

Don't forget! Read two chapters and post 'done' by the author's name.

Remember: the author would really appreciate it if we could read the Wild Cards Queen and skip the explicity chapters which are clearly marked and NOT until later in the book. But if you prefer something entirely free of that, check out the short stories. The author is looking for any and all edits, particularly part 1 with a focus on POV and repetitive sentences as well as how enjoyable characters are.

🧡We have several people out on hiatus for various reasons. As we're a family, know that we're thinking of all of you favorably. Sending out massive internet hugs!

If anyone else needs to go on or off hiatus... LET US KNOW ASAP!!

🕗 Just a reminder: If you don't post that you've finished your prior week's reading by Monday at 6:00 AM EST, you'll be removed from the subsequent week's rotations until you complete your reading.

Congrats to our Book of the Month author!

😁Next week, we return to normal pairings.😁

Special thanks to KitCatK8 for millions of things... you are amazing and deserve the world. Love ya, sis!