13. Tough love (Last Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Manjiri: Abhi...

Abhimanyu didn't react as he was helplessly looking at his wife leave.

......................

Later | Same day 

After getting Manish released, Goenkas went to see Kairav who was still the same. There was no improvement in his state. Akshara told him how he was proved innocent and the case was over hoping that he could hear her voice even if he wasn't in the condition to respond. Goenkas then left for home and Vansh decided to stay with Kairav.

At Birla house, Manjiri had an argument with Mahima as she knowingly continued to punish Kairav even after knowing he was innocent. This was harming Abhimanyu's life but Mahima ignored it. Abhimanyu himself was stunned by his own family's selfishness. Specially Mahima and Parth. He supported them over his own wife and they lied to him.

In the evening, Birlas went to Goenkas. They wanted to formally apologize to them all, specially Manish who had spent jail time at such age due to them. Mahima came along as she was worried about the action they might take against them. When they came over, Arohi was with Kairav as it was her time there and Vansh was at work with Akhilesh. Manish and Swarna were in the hall, discussing the events with Akshara and Suhasini was resting in her room.

Manish: Ek baar Kairav ki reports aa jaye toh hi shanti mil-

He stopped mid conversation as he saw Birlas enter. His grip on his cup tightened. Swarna looked him with confusion and then worry as she realised what he was looking at. Akshara turned and rose to her feet.

Manish: ab kya lene aye hai yahan?

Harshvardhan: Manish Ji, hum sharminda hai..

He joined his hands and others did the same.

Manish: Apke sharminda hone se humara sukh chain wapis aa jayega!?!? Beta hospital me hai! vo thik ho jayega!?

Anand: I- I am sorry. Beti ke pyaar me itna andha ho gaya tha ki kuch samjh na saka...jo hua vo mai badal nahi skta pr nahi hona chahiye tha... please hume maaf kr dijiye...

Manish: Arey kya lagta hai aap logon ko? Maa baap nahi hai mere baccho ke to unke aage peeche koi nahi hai??? Mere sath jo hua usse me bhool sakta hoon pr mere baccho ke ansu, unka dard kabhi nahi bhool sakta. Nahi milegi koi maafi. Jao yahan se!!!

Abhimanyu came closer and fell to his feet.

Abhimanyu: badepapa...

Manish: Nahi hoon mai tumhara badepapa!!!!

Abhimanyu: Please meri baat suniye..

Manish: Waise hi jaise tumne meri bacchii ki baat suni thi?

Abhimanyu looked down in shame. Manish reprimanded him by saying his fault wasn't in Anisha's case as he was unaware and only supported his family. His fault was that in that family, he did not consider Akshara. He assumed a lot in their case.

Swarna: Agar Kairav ne sach me galat kiya hota toh bhi kya uski saza Akshara ko dena thik hai? Tum apni behen ka saath de rahe they aur vo apne bhai ka....tumhe uske liye ladne ki zarurat nahi thi, pr uski baat suni chahiye thi...

Akshara: rehne dijiye badi maa! kisse keh rahi hai...vo jisne mujhe apni family mana hi nahi..

Abhimanyu: (shocked) Akshu...

Akshara: sach hi toh hai. Tum toh kehte they ki mai tumhari priority hoon aur tumhe parivar se koi mtlb nahi hai. Phir tumne mere aur tumhare parivar me unhe kyu choose kiya? Tumhara unhe choose krna galat nahi hai lekin phir itni badi badi baaten nahi krni chahiye thi....