10. Akshara Vs Abhimanyu

Recap: Kairav and Manish get arrested. Abhira come back to Udaipur. Akshara requests him to hear her out before taking actions against her brother when he drops her at Goenka house before returning to Birla house. He learns that Kairav has been found and arrested.

............

Anand: Kairav Goenka has been arrested Abhimanyu!

Abhimanyu: WHA-

'DR. ABHIMANYU BIRLA!!!!!!'

The Birlas turn towards the door and gasp in surprise as an angry Akshara marched inside. Neil and Nishtha were seeing her for the first time after one year. Elder Birlas had not seen her awake either so all of them were surprised by her appearance. Her short hair and thin frame made her look so different from the Akshara in their memories but what stood out in that moment was her anger. No one had seen Akshara so angry. Ever!

Abhimanyu: Ak-

She cut him off as she sneered into his face.

Akshara: Kyu kiya aisa tumne? Maine kaha tha na saboot hai mere pass. Wait karo...kyu?

Abhimanyu: Aksha-

Akshara: aur badepapa!? Unki kya galti thi? Unhe kyu arrest krwaya?! Vo ek heart patient hai Abhimanyu!!!!

Abhimanyu: WHAT!?

He turned to his family. Shocked and surprised! He saw Manish as a father figure and deeply cared about him. It was not fair that Manish was arrested. He saw Goenkas rush in after Akshara. They were standing at the door- Arohi, Vansh, Akhilesh and Swarna. Suhasini wasn't there. Abhimanyu felt worried about her health. He looked down at his wife who was shaking like a leaf. Probably due to the cold and the anger she felt.

Abhimanyu: Maine nahi kiya hai ye Akshu.

Akshara: accha?! Toh police kyu-

Abhimanyu: Mai tumhare sath tha ab tk. Remember.

That shut her up. Abhimanyu then turned to his family and asked about Manish's arrest. There was short argument. Swarna pleaded for her family while Akhilesh got into a verbal spat with Mahima and Anand. Finally, Abhimanyu roared and shut everyone up. He announced that he will get Manish realeased right now and no one will stop him from doing so.

Akshara: aur kairav bhaiya?

Birlas get angry hearing his name.

Mahima: He will rot in jail like he deserves!!!

Akshara: No he does not! You...you have the proof na Abhi!!

Abhimanyu: (dumbfounded and confused) what proof!?

Akshara: jo subah tk meri pocket me tha!! Maine hospital call kiya tha and they said all my belongings at the time of change were given to you! Mere saman me nahi hai toh tumhare pass hi hai na...

Abhimanyu: Kya bole jaa rahi ho? Bs tumhara phone tha...aur..(pulls her bracelet out of his pocket) ye!

Akshara: pr vo pendrive!! Abhi jhoot kyu bol rahe ho? Mere bhaiya innocent hai. Proof tumhare hi pass hai. Meri pocket se liya na tumne...

Abhimanyu: Kuch bhi kahani mt banao Akshara!

Akshara: Mai kahani nahi bana rahi hoon!!!

Both were facing each other, both recalling the pain of their family. A short while ago, Akshara had rushed to her house, eager to meet her family after one year, especially her badepapa but was received by an unconscious Suhasini who had low BP and inconsolable Swarna. She felt shocked, hurt and angry when she got to know how police and media dragged Kairav and Manish.